Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 7:35pm | IP Logged

Do you have a reason for living ?

What is your prime motivation ?

Perhaps some love to enjoy the company of family and friends and eat, sleep, travel. some may want to be Kings and Queens and others Singers and Dancers.

Some may have commitments and a handful may be living to help others. It is good to  have a goal in life.

It is said that life is precious and should not be thrown away. Wasting time has been seen as wasting life and wasting opportunities. But no matter how we live we should try to achieve the goals we set for ourselves.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jason-derulo-Aarya-Pritam-Dasapoorvaarnav-TheSharingan-charminggenieepiphany.FreshDaisyMoStLyHaRmLeSs

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is your reason for living ?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

persistence

Goldie

persistence

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Absence of reason for dying. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartAutumn_RoseSummer3

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by persistence

Absence of reason for dying. LOL
Darkness is the absense of  light.
Perhaps in some cases we live because we are afraid to die.
I think dying is basically losing connection, like the internet failing. In the same way we are not "connected" to a lot of other worlds/planes and thus we are "dead" to those places

I remember your Avatar pic

jason-derulo

jason-derulo

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

because drowning oneself is an impossible act . LOL 
 My parents , they have provided me a treasure by just existing , and the things they make the purpose of existing is  a different field altogether . So making them happy >>> summing up altruismLOL
Perhaps some love to enjoy the company of family and friends and eat, sleep, travel. some may want to be Kings and Queens and others Singers and Dancers.
 yes , I live for me too , secondarily LOL so finding MY way to ME  , in an ambiance of the  established constitute much of the life . 
Some may have commitments and a handful may be living to help others. It is good to  have a goal in life.

It is said that life is precious and should not be thrown away. Wasting time has been seen as wasting life and wasting opportunities. But no matter how we live we should try to achieve the goals we set for ourselves.

precisely , the key to me being happy is because i've never let me manage a dozen of broccolis in a single day , because i want to live Tongue

which reminds me , what does it mean by ' I dont have a reason to live ' ? A person has to be incarcerated to think he's got no thing to do . but i see , healthy , capable of employment people saying drivel like this . perhaps , they should check the accessible magazines which speak about the million humans , fighting cancer - Reasoning to live .Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Freethinker112Summer3

-TheSharingan-

Goldie

-TheSharingan-

Posted: 12 October 2013 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
My reasons for living...
1) I want to experience all that life has to offer and there are so many experiences that I haven't had yet.
2) I love and enjoy spending time with my family and friends.
3) I hope to have a loving life-partner with whom I can grow old with and with whom I can watch our children grow older. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

be-happy-alwayssarasingh86Freethinker112Summer3

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged

the technique to discover and achieve one's purpose in life would be readily available like a cookbook recipe or something !?! .Just sitting, doing nothing, climate will change,the spring comes and the grass grows by itself...but doing something is our habit!!!...so sitting quietly is actually very difficult...life is a question of doing?? or is it  simply a question of being!!?!!

Ek pal ka jeena, phir to hai jaana 
Tofa kya leke jaaye, dil yeh bataana..
Khaali haath aaye the hum 
Khaali haath jaayenge ...
live today was my last day on earth..enjoy the moments and experience different moments in life.. learn n move on!! 

Edited by Vinzy - 13 October 2013 at 12:15am

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jason-derulo

because drowning oneself is an impossible act . LOL 
 My parents , they have provided me a treasure by just existing , and the things they make the purpose of existing is  a different field altogether . So making them happy >>> summing up altruismLOL
 yes , I live for me too , secondarily LOL so finding MY way to ME  , in an ambiance of the  established constitute much of the life . 

precisely , the key to me being happy is because i've never let me manage a dozen of broccolis in a single day , because i want to live Tongue

which reminds me , what does it mean by ' I dont have a reason to live ' ? A person has to be incarcerated to think he's got no thing to do . but i see , healthy , capable of employment people saying drivel like this . perhaps , they should check the accessible magazines which speak about the million humans , fighting cancer - Reasoning to live .Smile

It is nice to have a nice family and people who appreciate you.

Life is a constant motion, we keep moving up and down based on our mindset and thinking.
We are lucky if we are born healthy and able to lead a peaceful life, because so many people are caught in all sorts of trouble and suffering.
They say life is a journey and an opportunity for the evolution of the soul. The soul in fact is already perfect but entangled in delusion and desires, so these have to be slowly removed. Of course it is easier said then done because we are sentimental and emotional too, we have lides and preferences and a great hunger for much of the things in the world.
I guess a balance of both the material and spiritual is what we humans need as too much of either one may cause a short-circuit !

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -TheSharingan-

My reasons for living...
1) I want to experience all that life has to offer and there are so many experiences that I haven't had yet.
2) I love and enjoy spending time with my family and friends.
3) I hope to have a loving life-partner with whom I can grow old with and with whom I can watch our children grow older. 
Yes in sharing our lives and love we grow richer.
There are many things we may never experience unless we have friends, family and children. Love is perhaps never complete unless we return the love we have received so far.
Although I do have love, still I am unable to love deeply enough. At times music does help us to feel love more deeply.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top