Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Nice episode today as well...two scenes stood out:

1) The bit where everybody find out the couple requirement for the dandiya night...the reactions in this scene were interesting...Shruti's mother suggesting that Sanjay-Shruti pair up for the garba competition...Sanjay and Shruti both getting awkward and quiet over it...Shruti refusing point blank at first...Sanjay just watching her reactions and then saying he's ok with whatever Shruti decides...most interestingly again, the kids have no such reservations...the pure heart of a child...and they just want to go to the competition...Finally Shruti gives in to the pleading and with Baa's support, agrees.

I like how progressive Shruti's mother is...so open minded unlike typical mothers on TV.

2) Shruti encouraging Sanjay to make a list of qualities that he wants in his wifeLOL...turning his own logic around on him...finally forcing him to reflect...and the list of qualities he comes up withLOL...I laughed when Shruti said such a perfect woman doesn't exist...they're both being quite obtuse...lol...I liked the the last bit where Sanjay said, 'above all, she should become my good friend...cuz in the long term that is what makes relationships last'...so true.

Based on the precap, it seems Ami has gotten a hold of the list and is teasing Sanjay about it...then promises him to find this mystery perfect woman for him...lol

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kamuralispidie-Swetha-Ishaqzaaderusha4003-Naresh-without-fathompc_palsraokrithikachweetu-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanjay's logic list - 10/8" in Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pc_pals

IF-Sizzlerz

pc_pals

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Nice analysis Anu..Big smile
I was really laughing at Sanjay logic list...this guy had logics for every requirement LOL..ultimately he did manage to draw up a requirement list and the outcome of this search will be worth seen, but later...LOL 
And i am not even in a hurry to see that..just liking the comfortable friendship they have and the pace with which it is progressing..Thumbs Up  

Usually in the shows they dont tell beauty as criteria considering its rude to say it in face ( forget crappy saas requirements)  Embarrassed..but Sanjay has his own logics..'roz roz chehra dekhna padega to chehra achha hona chaahiye'  ROFL  Nice one ! LOL
Sorry for the small diversion.. Know what, it reminded me of KKK in one of his teasy interviews about partner being beautiful or not..LOL And he had answered she should be pretty so that he can forget the fights looking at her pretty face and patch up easily.  Some different logics of putting it nicely !! Wink LOL 

Yep i too liked the last bit about having a friend for long run...rest things can fall in places but friendship, understanding between partners can withstand all the tests of life..so true !! Thumbs Up

Edited by pc_pals - 08 October 2013 at 3:27pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spidie-Swetha-Ishaqzaade-Naresh-raokrithikaAreYaar

spidie

spidie

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Nice post . Firstly I love the natural interactions between all the main characters. It feels so real and makes me connect to the serial. No fuss, No Melodrama just how normal people behave in different situations. I like how they weave in light humour with the scenes without being slapstick.
The scene between Shruti, her mom n MIL was Clap. Just the matter of fact way she says you dont have to be real couple to take part in the competitionLOL. Its so true as garba or dandiya is not an intimate dance.

A small bit were Shruti explains the true meaning of Garba was so nicely done. She teaches all the values to her daughters without being too preachy.

Sanjays small list LOLLOL  and his tum mere liye ek Marriage bureau khol doLOL, Shruti actually obliges lol.. Loved Sanjays logic and reasoning for each quality.When are both going to realise that Shruti has all the qualitiesLOL

Precap also looks interesting. One more epi to look forward to. Big smile  
Hope Sanjays mom n Bhavana  reach the venue just after dandiya gets overLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Ishaqzaaderaokrithikapc_palsAreYaar

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
^ Nice Analysis by u, Anu! ClapStar
I have a feeling that Sanjay's mom & Bhavna will reach the venue when dandiya gets over .. Ermm then only .. drama will happen at Sanjay & Shruti's house abt their relationship .. Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spidieraokrithikaAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pc_pals

Nice analysis Anu..Big smile
I was really laughing at Sanjay logic list...this guy had logics for every requirement LOL..ultimately he did manage to draw up a requirement list and the outcome of this search will be worth seen, but later...LOL 
And i am not even in a hurry to see that..just liking the comfortable friendship they have and the pace with which it is progressing..Thumbs Up  

Usually in the shows they dont tell beauty as criteria considering its rude to say it in face ( forget crappy saas requirements)  Embarrassed..but Sanjay has his own logics..'roz roz chehra dekhna padega to chehra achha hona chaahiye'  ROFL  Nice one ! LOL
Sorry for the small diversion.. Know what, it reminded me of KKK in one of his teasy interviews about partner being beautiful or not..LOL And he had answered she should be pretty so that he can forget the fights looking at her pretty face and patch up easily.  Some different logics of putting it nicely !! Wink LOL 

Yep i too liked the last bit about having a friend for long run...rest things can fall in places but friendship, understanding between partners can withstand all the tests of life..so true !! Thumbs Up

LOL yes atleast Sanjay was honest and didn't go for the politically correct requirements...lol...even though Shruti chided him playfully saying he's also a typical male chauvinist wanting a beautiful wife who can cook...his logic for why she should be a good cook and how that increases bondingLOLLOL

Oh yeahhh even Kunal had said that once...lol I'd forgotten...thanks for reminding me...wonder if that's where Sonal was inspired from to write this sceneLOL

Yeah, Sanjay runs on logic as he likes to repeat again and again...he loves to tout his logic...and he's repeatedly said that the day someone can give him FOOLPROOF logic for getting married, he will...I suspect that time will come soon nowLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spidie-Swetha-pc_palsraokrithika

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spidie

Nice post . Firstly I love the natural interactions between all the main characters. It feels so real and makes me connect to the serial. No fuss, No Melodrama just how normal people behave in different situations. I like how they weave in light humour with the scenes without being slapstick.
The scene between Shruti, her mom n MIL was Clap. Just the matter of fact way she says you dont have to be real couple to take part in the competitionLOL. Its so true as garba or dandiya is not an intimate dance.

A small bit were Shruti explains the true meaning of Garba was so nicely done. She teaches all the values to her daughters without being too preachy.

Sanjays small list LOLLOL  and his tum mere liye ek Marriage bureau khol doLOL, Shruti actually obliges lol.. Loved Sanjays logic and reasoning for each quality.When are both going to realise that Shruti has all the qualitiesLOL

Thanks, Spidie.

Yes, I love the natural and realistic interactions b/w the characters...barring some caricatures like Jassuben and Sanjay's mom...what is it with Sonal and these typical overbearing Mummy characters?LOL

But yeah in general the lack of melodrama *touchwood* and the slice of life feel is the real pull.

Oh I liked the garba explanation bit too...thanks for reminding me...it is rare in desi shows to show characters being devout without being preachy...but Shruti comes across as such a lovely motherClapClap

LOL yeah I also wonder when Sanjay-Shruti are going to realize that that list was pretty much describing Shruti to the TLOL...I guess woh time bhi aayega...but I love the current ease b/w them where they can talk about anythingSmile

Yeah Sanjay's  mom and Bhavna will create drama at the Dandiya I guessConfused...hope we get some nice Sanjay-Shruti scenes regardless.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spidie-Swetha-

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

^ Nice Analysis by u, Anu! ClapStar
I have a feeling that Sanjay's mom & Bhavna will reach the venue when dandiya gets over .. Ermm then only .. drama will happen at Sanjay & Shruti's house abt their relationship .. Ouch

Thanks, Swetha...I guess they will reach in the middle or after the dandiya and misunderstand Sanjay-Shruti winning the best dandiya couple award or somethingLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

spidie

spidie

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by spidie

Thanks, Spidie.

Yes, I love the natural and realistic interactions b/w the characters...barring some caricatures like Jassuben and Sanjay's mom...what is it with Sonal and these typical overbearing Mummy characters?LOL 

Moms are overbearing and dads are a complete mysteryLOL

But yeah in general the lack of melodrama *touchwood* and the slice of life feel is the real pull.

Oh I liked the garba explanation bit too...thanks for reminding me...it is rare in desi shows to show characters being devout without being preachy...but Shruti comes across as such a lovely motherClapClap

LOL yeah I also wonder when Sanjay-Shruti are going to realize that that list was pretty much describing Shruti to the TLOL...I guess woh time bhi aayega...but I love the current ease b/w them where they can talk about anythingSmile

I also love the current ease in their relationship and would like it if the makers dont rush in and bring the love track. 

Yeah Sanjay's  mom and Bhavna will create drama at the Dandiya I guessConfused...hope we get some nice Sanjay-Shruti scenes regardless.

Like all the vamps these two will end up in bringing Sanjay n shruti closer . Mom has already started drilling it into Sanjays head. woh sirf tumhari dost hai? jaap has already startedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-AreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.