Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Divorce. Its all over. Paya broken rishta.

PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
It's all over. Finished. Couldn't even reach their first wedding anniversary and they ended it before that could even happen. Emotions were at an all time high in todays episode, especially Shanky! He broke me 😭 His care and concern for Pankhuri. No comment really on todays episode. It was what it was. It just kinda annoys me that time after time the CV's have to keep reminding us that the shows called PYAAR KA DARD. Its like we KNOW! Thats why we switch on our tv's and turn to star plus everyday at 10pm to watch PYAR KA DARD...its like there worried we might forget or something! We know its PYAAR KA DARD and not some TOM AND JERRY! 🤔 

Rant over. Now just EAGERLY WAITING for the RE-MARRIAGE...

Must say Preeti totally stole todays show! Damn does that girl know how to make a statement! 👏👏👏 And Avantika's death stares just send chills down your spine! 😲 I dont know why but i have this strange feeling that Chohteh Nanu will take everything off of his name and return the original will. Since he has been shown to be feeling guilt-ridden lately.  Chachi jii is an emotionless soul. Shes dead inside. 🤢🤢🤢

What do you guys think?
Edited by PayaDesire95 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yep Maybe Chachaji will reform... but that's only possible when he comes out of Chachijis influence

Preeti Maasi totally rocked today! Wow, I had a feeling for days that she could expose them! Hope that happens soon!

But PaYa was heartbreaking today...didn't imagine they would REALLY take such a big step. I mean, I was expecting just a fake divorce for a game or something...

Hmm... all to wait for now is the remarriage, unless the CVs are going to surprise us again and it IS a fake divorce but they haven't shown us. FINGERS CROSSED!
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NISHADEEP

Yep Maybe Chachaji will reform... but that's only possible when he comes out of Chachijis influence

Preeti Maasi totally rocked today! Wow, I had a feeling for days that she could expose them! Hope that happens soon!

But PaYa was heartbreaking today...didn't imagine they would REALLY take such a big step. I mean, I was expecting just a fake divorce for a game or something...

Hmm... all to wait for now is the remarriage, unless the CVs are going to surprise us again and it IS a fake divorce but they haven't shown us. FINGERS CROSSED!

Haha lol i like you're way of thinking...a fake divorce they haven't show us 😆 
Lets see? 
Major drama fight confrontation coming up between Adi and Kapil though excited for that!!! 
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
To be true their divorce didn't  touch my heart rather I found it stupid...but then this is a fiction..
Sanjana92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: piyualka

To be true their divorce didn't  touch my heart rather I found it stupid...but then this is a fiction..

right..it was over exaggerated.. no one does that in real life. divorcing and getting back together is not a game!🤢
purplefreak43 thumbnail
i agree with you 100%..
but i just hope that manik will have mercy on diwan family...(but that's too impossibe to say!)...and he will leave diwan mansion with his accomplices...FOREVER! 

👏
purplefreak43 thumbnail
i agree with you 100%..
but i just hope that manik will have mercy on diwan family...(but that's too impossibe to say!)...and he will leave diwan mansion with his accomplices...FOREVER! 
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WHAT???? It's only their first anniversary? With everything that happened before Nanaji's death I would have thought at least 2 years would have passed. I hope they don't drag out the divorce.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
They are making a mockery of marriage! No one gets divorced for reasons like this? They should go to the police? Or hire an investigator to get some proof against these people? 

Getting divorced through blackmail is just pathetic and unrealistic!! I am starting to get disgusted with these CV's now!! Enough is enough! Like a merry go round, Pankuri keeps coming to Diwan mansion and leaving it!! 

PLEASE SHOW SOME SENSE!!