Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Interesting Points - Nov 9 (Page 4)

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandya_rao7

well i dont think she was jealous but was hinting purab to go back to meenakshi bcoz its not too late and take his decision fast or it willl b too late she said purab that i hope its not too late and saw there picture

now why would she do that after Purab has told her that there was nothing between him and meena from his side.....ConfusedConfused.....

also in the nov 8 episode, when billu is grumbling abt the pundit and delayed engagment, Purab is quietly teasing Jassi by refering to Meena......and Jassi doe sreact with mock anger at his comment abt meena not beeing there for the engagment.....were there anything from Purab's side or were Jassi doubtful abt Purab's feelings for meena.......her reaction woul have been quite different........

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 7:27am | IP Logged

Hey guys

All of you have very interesting points. At one point I myself was confused which way am I thinking...

But may be today's episode will help us understand the feelings of jassi and meenakshi better...

But I must say I am confused about Jassi and Purab...Confused

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sandya_rao7

well i dont think she was jealous but was hinting purab to go back to meenakshi bcoz its not too late and take his decision fast or it willl b too late she said purab that i hope its not too late and saw there picture

or she meant she hopes she is not too late in entering purab's lifeand too late to get back things to normal.she did sound sincere when she said that it was hard for anyone to forget purab , (was she trying to fish for additional reassurance) probably that is why meena is back.honestly all her dialogues were so golmol that i could not make out if she was jealous and insecure, already accepted that she will lose purab, or she was simply being naggy and catty(not an unusual reaction in her shoes).also she keeps confidently saying that she belongs until meena adds purab to raj and armaan as people from different world. then she starts thinking of frequencies and worlds and fitting in.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 9:01am | IP Logged

I have been wondering why she suddenly came up with 'it's hard to forget you Purab'.

Is this perhaps the hint for the things to come? That she might have to forget Purab??

I hope so.   

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 10:18am | IP Logged
I hope so too!
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 10:31am | IP Logged
 Welcome Surnita.Where were you?

Go to top