India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Interesting Points - Nov 9 (Page 3)

ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

The boxing round ir really interesting.....hmmm......

you know when meenaksshi asks purab to introduce her to his to-be-wife,why does'nt purab just say that she is jassi....why does he tell her that he will show her one day??...i mean why the suspense....and yeah jassi was looking really bugged with that photo frame....though i think samir looked really cute in that(probably thts why,'coz she does'nt have a photo with purab herself).

what was the whole point of telling jassi that she does not fit into their world......i mean has'nt she proved her worth long ago.She is the CEO of a fashion company besides she marrying a business tycoon......why does meena still think she does not fit into their world??

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyaboutpurab

you know when meenaksshi asks purab to introduce her to his to-be-wife,why does'nt purab just say that she is jassi....why does he tell her that he will show her one day??...i mean why the suspense....and yeah jassi was looking really bugged with that photo frame....though i think samir looked really cute in that(probably thts why,'coz she does'nt have a photo with purab herself).

may be he wants to wait until the contract is decided, he might be worried that she might try to lash back at gm/jassi for his connection with jassi...who knows. btw i had the same question

what was the whole point of telling jassi that she does not fit into their world......i mean has'nt she proved her worth long ago.She is the CEO of a fashion company besides she marrying a business tycoon......why does meena still think she does not fit into their world??

getting ready for makeover and long bouts of self doubt in jassi's mind

ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

hmmmmmmm.....i should have known!!!!Thnx pj.

uh-huh and looks like purab has a habit of walking down beaches(looking at his stone collection)

amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

nice yashika....good thoughts, i too feel that the contract will go to gulmohur, as she will not like what Purab's doing !!!!!!

its nice to see Jassi feel j...for a change!!!!!!!

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyaboutpurab

hmmmmmmm.....i should have known!!!!Thnx pj.

uh-huh and looks like purab has a habit of walking down beaches(looking at his stone collection)

alibagh was also on sea side....and purab met jassi there

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
After reading the update for today and all the comments
revolving around today's JJKN episode, I must say that T&D
have outdone themselves by leaving us so confused.

It seems like all their shows are rushed. Can someone tell me
what the rush is? Jassi's so called physical makeover??? Like
I said before she needs a character makeover before the
physical makeover   Confused
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 8:37pm | IP Logged

just saw the episode.....

jassi was definately jealous, she seems to be breaking down under pressure right from start(she definately needs pointers on trust and sportsmanship from purab).i don't think that she can ever handle 3t winning a contract over gm now or ever. in one word she is too ambitious and all talks of balancing act are limited to talks only.

purab is trying to do all he can to support jassi  and clear her doubts, keep jassi in the loop, though both meena and jassi are making it very hard for him(one keeps giving him looks trying to spark something while other keeps looking with questioning eyes and talking in golmol language). i can only say that poor guy is stuck in a very hard place without any fault of his, and he is not even trying to lie/manipulate his way out of it.he even ends up apologizing and feeling embarrased when jassi shows him the photo , meena sent him(though there was nothing questionable about the photo, seemed like two friend having fun...almost like your college photos).

so much for jassi's confidence, the moment meena says she does not belong , she goes down in self doubt especially about her future with purab. apparently nothing (even a guy like purab by her side) can jack up her self-confidence.

meena is stuck on purab, she even tried playing the jealous card by admiring armaan...purab seemed both surprised and suspicious of her plans/motives. he even seemed resigned when she starts lighting candles trying to stir up some chemistry.when she  tells purab that jassi does not belong in thier world, you can sense his discomfiture. in all honesty samir has done quite good job in last few episodes as purab. purab flatly comes out and rejects her by saying past has no place in present, meena is taken aback but still seems to be clinging to some kind of hope(i think there is more to this story).

Edited by pj04 - 09 November 2004 at 8:39pm
angelic_devil IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 4:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top