India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Interesting Points - Nov 9

yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 10:15am | IP Logged

hey, a few interesting points of today's episode.....something to chew on till detailed updates are upWink 

- jassi seemed upset and jealous when meenakshi sends a gift to purab - their framed old photograph Tongue

- she actually seems happy when armaan takes meenakshi's hand in his hand and is shown flirting with her a little...first jassi's eyes go all wide (for a moment i thought she was upsetAngry) and then she satrts smiling mischievously LOL maybe thinking that meenakshi will this way forget purab and go after armaan and she will have purab for herselfLOL

-seeds of jassi's makeover sown...meenakshi tells her (very gently and politely) she doesn't seem like she belonged to the fashion industry ...that she did not fit into raj, armaan or purab's world ...jassi is shown bothered and considers the feedback seriously...

-seems like contract will go to 3T oops sorry i meant to GH coz purab returns her gift and tells her to forget the past...this maybe her way of getting back at him

Edited by yashika - 09 November 2004 at 10:29am

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 10:21am | IP Logged

can't wait  to ask does meenakshi know that jassi is purab's intended yet

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 10:22am | IP Logged
              Good for you P fans.Perhaps now you'll give both Jassi and T & D a little respite.Probably they'll even be back in your good books!!!!!!LOL
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 10:24am | IP Logged
thnx Yashi...luv ur new avatar....

and I have the same question as pj's.....Confused
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Minnie

Good for you P fans.Perhaps now you'll give both Jassi and T & D a little respite.Probably they'll even be back in your good books!!!!!!LOL

minnie whoever wins jassi....that cannot change the fact that the story and jassi's character was very poorly handled.....however if purab wins they still have ways to make the story credible , if armaan wins then they better think of something very soon(as in next episode) else the whole story will become illogical and whimsical(as if it is not there alreadyWink).

Edited by pj04 - 09 November 2004 at 10:30am
RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Unfortunately Meenakshi does not know about the Purab Jassi relationship yet. Does not look like anyone is in a hurry to tell her. Hope she finds out before she leaves.
yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 10:36am | IP Logged

pj/ides, nope meenakshi does not yet know that jassi is purab's wld beConfused

jab pata chalega toh we can expect fireworks...coz she i think will make her feel that she is not suitable for purab.... that may lead to jassi's makeover....but all this does not fit into T&D's  percieved plans for the way the show will end...gawd only knows what these muddleheads are uptoConfused

lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Minnie

LOLLOL I'd rather wait and see the episode for myself before coming to any conclusions Wink

Jassi is a confused soul and so are her expressions... totally confusing..Wink 

Go to top