Saraswatichandra

Happy Birthday Abhinaya Aka Sweetgal (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 23

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saru...

Happy Birthday Abhinaya

Billi !! HugHug Thank you sooo much hun for your wishes and I loved loved loved your gift,that siggy was so beautiful ,thank you sooo much hun Hug Heart

"To The "$T @L" of SV forum... wish you a very happie b day dear.. have a great year ahead.. May god bless you with hapiness and success..! May you reach the great heights of your dreams and goals.. All the best..! :)"

Thank you sooo much Prithvi for your wishes and kind words,I'm so touched Embarrassed 

My message for her is:

ABHI! Hug My sister from another mister! Wink LOL OMGGG! ShockedShocked Its my sister's birthday! WOOP WOOP! Dancing Lets party hard and have fun! LOL Wink Baby G I just wanna wish you a really big HAPPYWALA BIRTHDAY! Party On this day an angel was born, a girl that has bought love and happiness into so many lives! You really someone very special to me, a dear friend and a dear sister! We may not know each other personally or for too long but it feels like I have known you forever! Heart I still laugh and smile at our craziness over SaMud's love story and I really miss it! God knows when I will get time to spend time with you and Saru Di on the forum! Hug EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

This little poem is from me to you! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Oh what joy it is to have a beautiful friend like you,
For giving me strength when I am feeling down,
Oh what joy it is to have a friend like you,
who never fails to put a smile on my face,
Thanks for being there and letting me know
how much you love me.

Thanks Saru Di for informing me! Means a lot! 

Soniaaa! HugHugHeart Yess,we are sisters from another Mister,bwahahahaROFL Soo cutee! :* LOL haww I really feel that hun,di se. I feel that I have known you always and you are without a doubt,a sweetheart and you know you really have a way with words. You have always cheered me up,and been there for me with your kind words,and I just pray that you are always there for me,just like how I would be there too,for you,always Heart I miss our chats too in the SC forum Ouch But its okay,as long as we keep in touch,thats enough Heart And the poem,really brought tears to my eyes. I feel so overwhelmed hun <3 Love you hell loads HeartHeart

Happy Birthday Abhinya 

I love ur written updates 

Its always so sweet to have u around

Best of luck and happiness for ur Future

Enjoy ur day and have Party 

Shana !! Hug Thank you so much hun,thank you for your kind and sweet words,I feel so touched EmbarrassedHug I had a fabulous day,thanks to you all ! Embarrassed

Happy Birthday to my World's best DI everWinkHugHeart

My palli si Huggie di You are too CuteEmbarrassed
I love the way you interact with everyone and always sound as sweet as Sweet PotatoeLOL...
I know you since few months but it feels like I know you since ForeverApprove
I am so glad you are my friendHug
Once again Happy shappy wala Birthday
Party hard!
Rock the dance floor and and And Dont drink pleaseWinkLOL
Love you enna saaraHugHeartHug

Maham !! Hug Awww sweetie pie HugHugHeart Haww I'm a sweet potato ?LOL Thank youLOLLOL Same here hun,you are one of the cutest and adorable people I have met and please remain the same always Heart Love you even moreee HugHeart May all your happiness find your way hun Heart Hug

many many happy returns of the day  Hugmay your all wishes n dreams come true , have a wonderful , successful n amazing year ahead , may god shower his choicest blessings on you  , stay blessed , May your all wishes n dreams will be fulfilled , do enjoy your b'day n happy birthday once again  Hug 

Hi hun Hug Thank you sooo much dear for your kind words,they mean soo much to me EmbarrassedHugHug I feel so blessed Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday Abhinaya Aka Sweetgal (Page 15)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged

Saru..

Will edit it later

unres

abhi here goes ur gift..power back and im back LOL 

You know how much I love this siggy!!! <33 It has all my favourites and it is sooo beautiful Heart Love it sooo much saru and love you so much more Heart HugHug

Ayesha

Billi !! Hug Thank you sooo much once again sweetie pie for such a beautiful gift Heart I love it sooo much HeartHugHug <33

SaiS

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged

Abhi
Happy Birthday again sweetheart,,im sorry could nt post it yday becoz of powercut ..today also no power..came to hubby office and requested to on the generator LOL 

Thanks for coming to my life and being always there for me..Love u loads my best friend and sister..God bless you..and tight bear tight hugs..

P.S..My gift will reach u tmrw..lappy got crashed due to sudden power failureCryLOL

Saruuu! HugHugHeart  I really am so touched hun Heart Despite sooo many difficulties,you managed to make such a beautiful birthday thread Cry I just feel so blessed that I met you in the SC forum and its all thanks to a certain someone Tongue that we exchanged phone numbers and today,not  a day goes by when we dont talk,be it a msg or call Heart You are literally like my di now and I feel sooo blessed that you are always there for me,in my good and bad times and cheered me on or comforted me ,and accepted my faults and despit our occasional fights :P ,you have always stood by me <3 It really feels like I have known you always ,cannot believe that it just has been a few months.. Thank you for being there and likewise you know I will always be there na Heart Love you so so so so much Saruuu and you know that I'm sure :* HugHugHeart 

SaiS

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -iLoveSobti-

RES!
Vizzz! I just want to say how much I love you and yayyy so cannot wait to meet you !!! <33 Love you hell loads HugHugHeart

SaiS

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishu3003

happy b'dayParty
Thank you sooo much hun !! EmbarrassedHug

SaiS

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

^ Happy Birthday once again, Abhi! Hug Hope u have a great one! Hug
Thank you sooo much Sweths !! HugHugHeart 

SaiS

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AshaNegi-

happy b-day ClapParty
Thank you so much dear ! Embarrassed

SaiS

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samsangeetha

Many more happy returns of the day Abhi and God bless.
Thank you so much dear EmbarrassedHug

SaiS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top