Page 1 of 23

Page 1
Page   of 23
Page 2 Page 23

Saru...

IF-Sizzlerz

Saru...

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged

Today we celebrate the birthday of one of the most lovable and sweet members of our forum

She is very active member of the forum and contributed  a lot  to the forum and inspires us to be so too'..

She is a HUGE SRK fan. In fact she is addicted to him!. She is fan of GR, DD, Sanaya,Barun,Vivian,Hrithik,Kajol,Rani etc alsoLOL

She was one of our fine written updaters who went on to become a Coolbie tooWink

She is also known as Miss World Peace ..Our IF Prime minister! .So humble and down to earth

She brings a smile to everyone's face with her sweet words like awwLOLWink hunLOLEmbarrassed

Yes u guessed it right she is none other than 

ABHINAYA AKA SWEETGAL

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day!

May all your dreams come true .God Bless you 

And

Thank you for coming into our lives and Love you always

Birthday gift , wishes tag credit to vizEmbarrassedSmileLove u 

Edited by Saru... - 08 October 2013 at 7:43am

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana-Pro-.nightqueenTarantallegra-Swetha--Deepali--Muskii-*Dev.*vidya0906.Muskhaan.KhotaSikaShreya-Misek-SmileyStarVivirti_Suvian2.megs.debaleena_tunaiarshi4evr16.Diva.srijaaa127Sidda8-Alina.InfofansadffiMS-meghasharmaprc_fan1Punkin22Arshics..Preethz.....Jes...AASUSriti4uomshreejaanuParijatrockshunnybunchincandescentchand1234-iLoveSobti-pinkpearl5_Maggie_Miss_uliuliLogicalNonsenseChitrarockingaartipartyySaiSaaliyahassanDae_drmer-Dil-JohnyLovesSanzRiima_Azraa.shinchan.aishu3003KAS_Nisha_ArShatash10-Sradha-AbhiLovesShreya-wintergreen-.BadtameezDil..SajnaVe.SilentPromises-Ocean.eyes-mishti_17Fazila~trina_gautam-Navetha--Suni---RockStar---DevilGal-Nikki_TitliSaranghaeHdhd--MasterMind--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday Abhinaya Aka Sweetgal" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saru...

IF-Sizzlerz

Saru...

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged

Here you go abhi darling messages for you..Embarrassed

mmm...LOLLOL...HAPPY BURTHDAY TO U...LOLLOLHAPPY BURTHDAY TO U...HAPPY BURTHDAY DEAR ABHI...HAPPY BURTHDAY TO UBig smileBig smile

ah...ab kya kahun...all the hearties wishes to u sweetheart on yor this special day ..Embarrassed
may this new year in yor life brings more cherishing moments to u...Embarrassed
may u get all u evr desire for..Embarrassed
may god bless u with the most beautiful gift this yearEmbarrassed
may u njoy the day to yor fullestEmbarrassed
may u get yor love by this year onlyLOLLOL
may yor all dreams come trueBig smile
may u achieve the highest goals of this yearBig smile
may u get all u really deserveBig smile
list khtm nai hogi kabi blesses kiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

well v nevr conversed for hours...not evn for minsLOLLOLbut v really...v do share a bond..n thats really a sweet bondEmbarrassedv share this bond thru a very caring personalityLOL..a very loving eldo sis...Embarrassed..n yeah u too know that...evn u know her more thn me...far more thn me...she a bridge among usEmbarrassedshe bonds usEmbarrassed...n i guess there is no need to mention her name hereEmbarrassedshe is awsomest...Embarrassedlove her..n love u tooEmbarrassed

well v met in SC pink club LOLLOLbut i guees js for onesEmbarrassed...dint get the tym after that to get in touch with u regularlyEmbarrassedbut yeah she made us good buddiesBig smile
love ya di...love ya moreEmbarrassedn yor creations tooLOLLOL

Abhi happy burthday ones again...dont hv much to sayBig smilejs njoy the day..n cut a yummy cakeBig smile
love yaEmbarrassed
ReetEmbarrassed

So when Saru sent me a PM and told me that it was you're birthday, I made a mental note that I should type you a really long message because you're so so so special to me. But I have no idea on how to start.

It was in Sid's FC where we met and I was so glad that I met someone who is Tamil and also lives so close to Chennai (I mean you're college is in Vellore). We started scraping and the rest is History  You're one of the best people I have ever come across on I-F. I swear. You are so sweet,so caring,so encouraging and this list could go on.

And the best time we have ever spent together definitely has to be the Diversity show. I feel like we're a family. I will truly miss the game and you all. Its one of the few times were we all are together. Let me come to the point now.

i t s  y o u ' r e  

b i r t h d a y

And you're one year older. How awesome is that? And what are birthday's without CAKE?

Show Aaa! *stuffs the cake inside you're mouth*

Eat it fast or someone here is going to gobble up the whole cake cuz her stomach's rumbling!

Partyy Hard. Have an awesome day!

Love you loads.

Viz 

P.S You're gift will reach you later in the day :)

hey AbhiHugHug
wish u many many happy returns of the day sweetyHugmay all ur wishes n dreams comes trueHeart
wishing u all the sucess,happiness,joys,prosperity n heath wealthBig smile
am soo lucky to have frnd like u abhiHugam soo thankful to SC forumTonguemujhe itani sweet frnd dene k liyeBig smilebadly missing u abhiCry
kash wo old SC foeum wale days wapas aa jaye jab hum SaMud AT mein kitane maze se spam kiya karte the theTongue

Bar bar din ye aye
Bar bar ye dil gaye
Tum jiyo hazaron saal 
ye hai meri arzoo

see mein kitani achi singer honTongue

Happy Birthday AbhiHugHug
love u love u sooo muchHugHug

lots n loads of love
NIshaCool

First A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABHI Hug Hug 
Eee It's your birthday so me comes to give a HUGE jhappi Hug 

Abhi on this special day of yours I want you to get lots of blessings , love and loads and loads of gifts Big smile Also I wish you get everything you may ask for !! You truely deserve BEST of everything Embarrassed

It's been an awesome journey with you till now and I just know we'll make it till the end Hug 
I LOVE YOU VERY VERY MUCH !! SHINE ALWAYS AND STAY AS YOU ARE COZ YOU ARE A ROCK Star Heart 

PS- I have more to say !! I hope you don't get bored LOLBig smile

To abhi:
U r a very gud n sweet girl. I just luv ur company n staying wid u givs me a sense of closeness...n i just want u to always stay happy n a very very happy birthday. U r d sweetest n my closet best friend. Enjoy ur day.

U wil becum a yr older bt u wnt change a bit n dats how i luv u abhi. Happy birthdayHug

To saru, i knw tu achha thread banayegi..luv uHug

Edited by Saru... - 08 October 2013 at 8:04am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*-Swetha--Deepali-vidya0906.Muskhaan.KhotaSikaShreya.megs.arshi4evr16Punkin22sadffi-Alina.-iLoveSobti-incandescentchand1234SaiSaaliyahassan-Dil-pinkpearl5LogicalNonsenseKAS_Nisha_ArShaaishu3003-wintergreen--Suni-.SajnaVe.Hdhd-DevilGal-

Saru...

IF-Sizzlerz

Saru...

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Abhi , sweetypie! God bless you . May you get everything you aspire for today & be happy. Enjoy!

Hug
regards Dev.Embarrassed

Saruuu Hug My wish for Abhi :)

Look its whose b'day. The coolest and the sweetest member on IF ever. Yes. That's Abhinaya's aka Merii Abhii! :) <3 Happy Birthday, Abhi. I love you. And you also love me. I know. xD I miss our crazy chats on SC forum. I stopped watching SC. But, we are in touch now also. ^_^ That's what called a True wali Friendship. :) <3
Happy Birthday once again. I Love you soo sooo sooo (#Beyond Infinity) much. Muuaahh. :* <3 God Bless. May you have a long long life.

Many Many happy returns of the day abhiHug
Have a wonderful year aheadHug

wish u many more happy returns of d dayParty

hope ya hav a blastParty

Let this new year of your life be special, full of precious moments, bright emotions, full of happiness and joy! Let Love follow your footsteps everywhere you go!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! 

pS. thank u for the pm my jaanHug

Edited by Saru... - 09 October 2013 at 10:51pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*-Swetha--Deepali-.Muskhaan.KhotaSikaShreya.megs.arshi4evr16SaiS-Dil-pinkpearl5aaliyahassanRiima_AzraaLogicalNonsense-iLoveSobti-chand1234incandescent-wintergreen-.SajnaVe.KAS_Nisha_ArSha-Suni-aishu3003-DevilGal-Hdhd

Saru...

IF-Sizzlerz

Saru...

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Abhinaya

"To The "$T @L" of SV forum... wish you a very happie b day dear.. have a great year ahead.. May god bless you with hapiness and success..! May you reach the great heights of your dreams and goals.. All the best..! :)"

My message for her is:

ABHI! Hug My sister from another mister! Wink LOL OMGGG! ShockedShocked Its my sister's birthday! WOOP WOOP! Dancing Lets party hard and have fun! LOL Wink Baby G I just wanna wish you a really big HAPPYWALA BIRTHDAY! Party On this day an angel was born, a girl that has bought love and happiness into so many lives! You really someone very special to me, a dear friend and a dear sister! We may not know each other personally or for too long but it feels like I have known you forever! Heart I still laugh and smile at our craziness over SaMud's love story and I really miss it! God knows when I will get time to spend time with you and Saru Di on the forum! Hug EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

This little poem is from me to you! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Oh what joy it is to have a beautiful friend like you,
For giving me strength when I am feeling down,
Oh what joy it is to have a friend like you,
who never fails to put a smile on my face,
Thanks for being there and letting me know
how much you love me.

Thanks Saru Di for informing me! Means a lot! 

Happy Birthday Abhinya 

I love ur written updates 

Its always so sweet to have u around

Best of luck and happiness for ur Future

Enjoy ur day and have Party 

Happy Birthday to my World's best DI everWinkHugHeart

My palli si Huggie di You are too CuteEmbarrassed
I love the way you interact with everyone and always sound as sweet as Sweet PotatoeLOL...
I know you since few months but it feels like I know you since ForeverApprove
I am so glad you are my friendHug
Once again Happy shappy wala Birthday
Party hard!
Rock the dance floor and and And Dont drink pleaseWinkLOL
Love you enna saaraHugHeartHug

many many happy returns of the day  Hugmay your all wishes n dreams come true , have a wonderful , successful n amazing year ahead , may god shower his choicest blessings on you  , stay blessed , May your all wishes n dreams will be fulfilled , do enjoy your b'day n happy birthday once again  Hug 

Edited by Saru... - 09 October 2013 at 11:02pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali--Swetha-*Dev.*.Muskhaan.KhotaSikaShreyaarshi4evr16.megs.LogicalNonsense_Maggie_aaliyahassanSaiS-Dil-pinkpearl5Riima_AzraaShanUlasincandescentchand1234-iLoveSobti-.SajnaVe.-wintergreen--Suni-aishu3003KAS_Nisha_ArSha-DevilGal-Hdhd

Saru...

IF-Sizzlerz

Saru...

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged

Saru..

Will edit it later

unres

abhi here goes ur gift..power back and im back LOL 

Ayesha

Edited by Saru... - 08 October 2013 at 9:17am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarantallegra-Swetha--Deepali-*Dev.*.Muskhaan.KhotaSikaShreya.megs.arshi4evr16SaiSaaliyahassan-Dil-pinkpearl5_Maggie_Riima_AzraaLogicalNonsense-iLoveSobti-incandescentchand1234AASUSKAS_Nisha_ArSha-wintergreen--Suni-Hdhd-DevilGal-

Saru...

IF-Sizzlerz

Saru...

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Abhi
Happy Birthday again sweetheart,,im sorry could nt post it yday becoz of powercut ..today also no power..came to hubby office and requested to on the generator LOL 

Thanks for coming to my life and being always there for me..Love u loads my best friend and sister..God bless you..and tight bear tight hugs..

P.S..My gift will reach u tmrw..lappy got crashed due to sudden power failureCryLOL

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*-Swetha-.Muskhaan..megs.arshi4evr16SaiSaaliyahassan-Dil-_Maggie_Riima_AzraaLogicalNonsensechand1234-iLoveSobti--wintergreen-Hdhd-DevilGal---RockStar--

-iLoveSobti-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iLoveSobti-

FF Forum Graphicer, Crazy Creative Baby, CC BC Winner

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
RES!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*-Swetha-.Muskhaan.Riima_AzraaSaiSSaru...-wintergreen-Hdhd

aishu3003

IF-Stunnerz

aishu3003

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged