Page   of 22
Page 2 Page 22

-BlueEyes-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BlueEyes-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged

Welcome ArHians! Hug

I am ManjariEmbarrassed [ For all those who don't already know me! ]. I am starting an OS competition on this forum and I hope all of you'll will participate! I am an ArHi writer myself and a huge form of the couple. Hope you all are eager to join me as participants or as readers in this contest and help find the best stories and encourage many budding writers to create fabulous stories!Big smile I am sure there are fantastic writers on this forum! 

Please help me spread the word for the contest. Details and Rules of the contests are given below!

I would like to thank the DT members for allowing me to get this contest started.

So are you'll ready? 

Edited by DoNotDisturb - 29 October 2013 at 9:46am

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

anithabalaramchibisuke-Chudel--Koeli_Appy-sabz105Barunz4everHina69cinthiann1758Caskettniya55tparvaizDeviatedTesoro.---Sonia---SamyxxShona.Angelvqwertybeenish248ravalisharma06luv.u.rubletinCrazy4SobtiJaveria3991Titaliya_APmomo121IPK007Anupama.anodaksgfanmints23Katelynsana11crazy2012JforChimpanzeeminuucityoflights-Alina.KeerthuKiarshiajoopsummaiyasayedASR6262kutsDee_JShades-Of-LovePreet.Kcsreelu094aNkItA.CNickysweet..Sugar_ArHi..Happytwinklecheesemad-chamkilli-mishti_17whiterose29

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*ArHi* OS Contest ~ Entries Up. Link On PG22" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-BlueEyes-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BlueEyes-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged

In this contest you have to keep a few things in mind :

# You can NOT change the character of Arnav & Khushi. You may improvise on the background, language, e.t.c 

# You have to pick ONE topic out of the three. You have to write according to the genre given. You choose the topic along with the given genre, do not mix them up.

1. "At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet."

Genre : Comedy

2. "What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Genre : Romance

3. "Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections." 

Genre : Tragedy

Word Limit : 1500-3000 words. [ Do not make it too long ]

** You will be judged by DeviatedTesoro. , Lazyleaves and mistyrains**

Edited by DoNotDisturb - 13 October 2013 at 10:54am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushixoxochibisuke-Koeli_Appy-sabz105tparvaizrobinhood008Caskettzainy26niya55Hina69cinthiann1758DeviatedTesoro.Charmz_58vqwerty..MorningStar..Samyxxbeenish248Crazy4Sobti.BumbleBee.Titaliya_APJaveria3991momo121Anupama.mints23Katelynsana11AnarocksickJforChimpanzeeanodaksgfancityoflightsDUGGUlicious-Mrinalini-ssyahooBerryBlush07-Alina.ajoopsummaiyasayedKeerthuKiarshiDee_JaNkItA.CkutsPreet.Kcsreelu094Happytwinkle..Gunjan....Sugar_ArHi..cheesemad-chamkilli-whiterose29

-BlueEyes-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BlueEyes-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged

1. Your OS should be in accordance with the quote you chose. Do not stray from the genre.

2. A maximum of TWO stories allowed per member.

3. Sign Up asap so I know how many stories to expect. You can submit your entries later. Last date to Sign up is the 20th of October.

4. The OS has to be PMed to my a/c - DoNotDisturb before the  25th of October after you have signed up.( So you all have a lot of time to think about it and form a story)

5. You will be judged on :

*The Title - It should be unique.
*Ambience - The atmosphere created, intensity of the story.
*Concept 
*Language 
*Genre 
*Impact of the OS on the whole
*No. Of Likes ( added bonus )

6. Please do NOT send entries already posted on the thread. It will not be fair. 

7. You have to choose the quote along with the given genre. You may NOT change the genre. 

for eg: If you choose "At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet" you have to bring out comedy! You may give it a romantic angle too but mainly comedy. 

8. You may or may not add other characters from the show. 

If you have any further questions, feel free to post here or PM me. 

Edited by DoNotDisturb - 15 October 2013 at 4:36am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

KhushixoxobhambarichibisukeAnne_ArHi-Chudel--Koeli_Appy-sabz105Caskettcinthiann1758avantika_2012Hina69niya55DeviatedTesoro.vqwertydeepa.e..Sruthi..beenish248Crazy4SobtiJaveria3991Anupama.momo121sruthickKatelynJforChimpanzeesana11AnarocksickTitaliya_AP..Sugar_ArHi....Gunjan..flutterlasheskutssummaiyasayedaNkItA.CPreet.Kc-Alina.ajoopBerryBlush07ssyahooDUGGUliciouscheesemadwhiterose29

-BlueEyes-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BlueEyes-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged

PM the following information to my a/c - DoNotDisturb

1. Name [ or psuedonym]
2. Username
3. Topic chosen along with the genre

Thank you,
Manjari.

Edited by DoNotDisturb - 10 October 2013 at 12:42am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushixoxobhambarichibisuke-Chudel-TeriGalliyan.Hina69Caskettniya55sabz105DeviatedTesoro.beenish248SamyxxCrazy4Sobti-Risha_ipkknd-sana11AnarocksickJforChimpanzeemints23momo121sruthickAnupama...Sugar_ArHi..flutterlashesPreet.KcaNkItA.CsummaiyasayedcheesemadDUGGUlicious-Alina.ajoopBerryBlush07whiterose29

Barun_Gf

IF-Sizzlerz

Barun_Gf

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Awesome cncpt manjari 

Pleaj pm me wen any entries are made i would love to read EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

beenish248JforChimpanzeemints23Preet.Kccheesemad-BlueEyes-

Preet.Kc

IF-Sizzlerz

Preet.Kc

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
I'm in Embarrassed 
i know you are thinking yaha bhi  LOL LOL LOL LOL
i was waiting for an Arshi OS Big smile
we needs to write accordingly to the concept given, Oh God that means i need to think LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hina69beenish248-BlueEyes-

whiterose29

IF-Stunnerz

whiterose29

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Wow the contest sounds Awesome Manji! <3

Don't know about myself, but I'll definitely ask my favorite writers to take part in this contest. Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hina69JforChimpanzeecheesemad-BlueEyes-

-Chudel-

-Chudel-

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
All the best!Smile

Edited by -Delilah- - 09 October 2013 at 8:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-BlueEyes-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top