Gustakh Dil

Ishaana - Page 2

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Ishana shocked me when she told her mom that Nikhil means everything for her she can't think of life without him...
Such a daughter who really I think does not has feelings for her own mom...
in this show everyone is supposed to be studying or need to continue their studies but they all keep enjoying life in one way or another...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: noexcuse

I know. I agree with all of you. But, that's kinda the storyline for now. He will still be into Ishana for a while. The promo also shows that. Then looks like Lajjo will come to know about Ishana and his relationship with her.
Once Lajjo leaves he will start feeling for her. But, I really like their friendship. It's sooo cute.

yea I guess that's the whole point but they can show it in a better way rather than dragging Ishaana's part
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Ishana shocked me when she told her mom that Nikhil means everything for her she can't think of life without him...
Such a daughter who really I think does not has feelings for her own mom...
in this show everyone is supposed to be studying or need to continue their studies but they all keep enjoying life in one way or another...

Yeah, I agree Anju...It almost seemed like a slap in the face for her mom to say he means everything to her and she can't think of a life without him...Does her mom hold no meaning in her life?...I realize she's distraught but if I were in her mom's place I'd be a little hurt hearing that from my daughter...
Parm. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Desigirl_21

finally i caught up with the whole weeks episodes and i realized something what is Ishaana doing  with her life. She is young she should be studying instead of moping around all the time. was her only gooal in life to be with Nikhil she didnt have any dreams of her own.She should try moving on and Nikhil should herlp her with it, buying her flowers and remebering the dates is not goin to help her. Sorry for sounding too rude but i really want Ishaana to be independent in life😊

I've been asking myself the same thing, not only of Ishana but of Nikhil and the rest of their friends tooπŸ˜†.  I just assumed that they all had summer vacation when they went to Sonvarsa but what are they all doing now?  I mean Nikhil doesn't stay at home all day so where does he go if not school?  Do they all just hang out in their club?πŸ˜†

As for the rest of your post, agree with you 100%.  They both need to move on but of course the story line would be kuput if they went their own separate ways so fast and amicably to boot.πŸ˜†
Parm. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jaz1990

I don't know what nikhil is trying to achieve with ishana, does he think it will be ok to be with ishana even though his married, he clearly not thinking this through.

Sure isn'tπŸ˜†.   He realizes his responsibility to some extent about Laajo but at the same time doesn't want to lose Ishana...  I honestly don't know what he expects from either of them...
Parm. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hana89

100% agree with you...it sound stupid when if there is no nikhil there;s nuthing...she says again again...to she dont think of her mom n the dreams she had for her doughter...but here ishaana cry buckets of tears...Dont get me rong I like ishana but this is getting boring,,,,,ishaana story is not moving at all...it going round round...

N nikhil needs to stop...what is this flower aniversery stuff man...he is married man ,,,,,even if you dont love ur wife it doesnt mean you go around ur ex...telling her she the only one for him is just too much for...

sorry for ranting but that side of story is nit moving n Im getting bored...

Rant on Hana!  I agree with you 100%!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Parm. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: noexcuse

I know. I agree with all of you. But, that's kinda the storyline for now. He will still be into Ishana for a while. The promo also shows that. Then looks like Lajjo will come to know about Ishana and his relationship with her.
Once Lajjo leaves he will start feeling for her. But, I really like their friendship. It's sooo cute.

Can't wait for all of that to happen!😊
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Same agree with you, she's living for a guy only. her mum needs to take her in hand actually, she's tried to intervene and send Nikhil away, Ishana herself has pushed Nikhil away told him so at that cafe but she still turned up for the Sangeet, why? Better to leave him and his family behind her and move on, Kunal is talking of starting his MBA studies I think in the end of this business with Nikhil she will end up following Kunal on his studies. 
But to kill herself and what will happen to her mum, only one child, her mum needs to talk to her, and it's very important when bringing up kids to inform them about such things, yes it takes away their innocence, but it saves you the parent dealing with suicide attempts later on when it all goes pear shaped in love. 
Edited by .Nafisa. - 10 years ago
latik thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah even i agree , what does she expects from Nikhil??
Her scenes r some boring now Edited by latik - 10 years ago
...Hanna... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Im just shocked with ishana ...she has noo feeling for her mum...I would feel hurt if I was her mom...
N now she tried to commit suicide with out even thinking of her mom...or wat she will go trueπŸ˜’
ishana need big help