|| the ORIGINALS CC || ~* O Come, All Ye Fans *~ (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 99

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FireLordPhoenix

Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

Originally posted by iluvvampires

Originally posted by featherheart

yayy i saw d frst epi..
nd wattt klaus daggerd elijah
well the bad boy is back again
luv ya klaus

Yes he badas* n WE LOVE HIMWink

Yep!! No matter how badass he is, we'll still love him Heart

You know TVD doesn't interest me anymore bcz Klaus ain't in it anymore...Klaus was what kept me glued to TVD...but now I get more excited to watch The Originals instead of TVD LOLLOL

I used to love TVD since season 1 but lately it's been hard just trying to remain interested in the show. I saw the premiere epi of The Originals last week and that was all I could think about. And now having watched the second episode, I am more excited for this show than TVD. 

Even I more excited for TO nowEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixMischiefManaged

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| the ORIGINALS CC || ~* O Come, All Ye Fans *~ (Page 5)" in The Originals forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FireLordPhoenix

Thank you so much for making this thread!
I watched episode 2 today and loved it! I really liked Marcel's backstory and just when I thought I wanted to kill Klaus for daggering Elijah at the end of the first episode, I felt sympathy and compassion for him. But, only until he said that he GAVE Elijah to Marcel! WTH? 

I absolutely loved Rebekah. This episode belonged to her! And I am loving the relationship between Rebekah and Hayley. The ending was awesome. The Originals are back in action together as a team! I just find it a little hard to believe that there's a little witch who's more powerful than an Original. I'd love to see Bon-Bon return to being the powerful witch she was before her demise in TVD and kick this little witch's ass.

I'm not thrilled about the hybrid baby business, but I have a feeling the baby might die and that would be the end of that. 

On a parting note, I am loving the family and power dynamics in this show! 
@bold
Ya that was shock to me too.. 
But in d end klaus is ready get Elijah bck with watevr it takes..
So it ll b fun to watch klaus n bekah rescuing Elijah..

FireLordPhoenixMischiefManaged

MS-meghasharma

IF-Sizzlerz

MS-meghasharma

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MS-meghasharma

firstly glad to have a thread for the originals so thankyou for making one and also to the mod for allowing.
anyways back to the first epi and i liked it but seriously just when i really feel that klaus can redeem he does something unforgivable. i hate him  for betraying elijah again. god elijah was so freaking supporting him and what does he get in the end a dagger in the heart.just wish rebekah gets him out of this soon.

hey ya..
evn i lovd first epi..it was awesome

Klaus yes even i thought he is all into elijah's plans but jus den he daggers elijah ..OMG that was just unexpected n shocking... But that is Klaus righ..? LOL but i must say it was an AWESOME twist
Redemption he wont get in d very first epi so we have to wait n watch for that..
im excited for nest epi

yeah i know klaus can't be redeemed so soon but daggering elijah was sad...he didn't deserve it. anyways watching the second epi and would see how story moves from here.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenix

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged

firstly glad to have a thread for the originals so thankyou for making one and also to the mod for allowing.
anyways back to the first epi and i liked it but seriously just when i really feel that klaus can redeem he does something unforgivable. i hate him  for betraying elijah again. god elijah was so freaking supporting him and what does he get in the end a dagger in the heart.just wish rebekah gets him out of this soon.

hey ya..

Klaus yes even i thought he is all into elijah's plans but jus den he daggers elijah ..OMG that was just unexpected n shocking... But that is Klaus righ..? LOL but i must say it was an AWESOME twist
Redemption he wont get in d very first epi so we have to wait n watch for that..
im excited for nest epi

yeah i know klaus can't be redeemed so soon but daggering elijah was sad...he didn't deserve it. anyways watching the second epi and would see how story moves from here.
Watch d epi..u ll feel more worse n better in d endWink

BTW my name is AlmasSmile

MischiefManaged

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Guys Let us know each other betterSmile

Name:

Your Zodiac sign: 

What do you do?:

What do you like?:

What do you dislike?:

You go bananas over?:

What Irritates you the most?:

Why r u watching TO

Your fav TO character

Favourite Actor (english):

Favourite Actress [english)?:

Favourite Movie (english)?:

Favourite TV Serial (english)?:

Favourite Couple (english)?:

Something about you:

Credit for this slambk Qs CW Slambk task

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixfeatherheartMischiefManaged

MS-meghasharma

IF-Sizzlerz

MS-meghasharma

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged

hey ya..

im excited for nest epi

Watch d epi..u ll feel more worse n better in d endWink

BTW my name is AlmasSmile

yup just saw it.simply amazing.
i lvd the scene where klaus gives his hand to little marcel and they both smile...it was my fav scene.
liked hayley and rebekah bonding and also when rebekah told klaus that it's ok to care.
i am happy that klaus cares for the baby. 
klaus accepting that he has given elijah to marcel was shocking and now they are thinking of killing him...waiting to see team klaus and rebekah working to get elijah and you are right i felt worse and better both.
originals is really interesting and my name is megha

FireLordPhoenixiluvOriginals

-MissBoiiVamp-

IF-Rockerz

-MissBoiiVamp-

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
I hate the !@#$ing Marcel!!! And his little powerful #itch!

MischiefManaged

featherheart

IF-Sizzlerz

featherheart

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
@almas - hey nyc idea almas..will fill d slam soon
avi going to wtch d episode

MischiefManaged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top