|| the ORIGINALS CC || ~* O Come, All Ye Fans *~ (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 99

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaliipkkndFireLordPhoenixMS-meghasharmafeatherheartMischiefManaged

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| the ORIGINALS CC || ~* O Come, All Ye Fans *~ (Page 11)" in The Originals forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged

klaus mikaelson in  "house of the rising son"

Edited by iluvvampires - 10 October 2013 at 8:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaliipkkndFireLordPhoenixMS-meghasharmaMischiefManaged

-MissBoiiVamp-

IF-Rockerz

-MissBoiiVamp-

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
<3 #TheOriginals

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenix

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvvampires

Originally posted by FireLordPhoenix

By the way, does anyone else think that Rebekah and Klaus have some serious chemistry going on? I don't mean the sibling kind. If Beks and Klaus weren't siblings I would totally ship them. Klaus does have an odd obsession with Beks. 
this 2nd epi.. i find it really weird about klaus n bekah.. i dunno wat CVs r hinting.. 
@pink.. meee toooBig smileBig smile i ship jomo n claire.. they just r NOT bro-sis material..

Joseph and Claire are so adorable offscreen! They really don't seem like a bro-sis pairing but I'll believe it because they're doing such a fantastic job of their roles  and trying to sell their sibling chemistry. 

I live in New York though I'm from Bangladesh. What about you? 

I also think Hayley and Elijah might become a romantic pair. I don't mind, I just want to see improvement in Haley's character because she surely wasn't a likeable character and I always see comments online about how fans want the character to die. So far I like Hayley. 

I'd also like to see Klaus and Cami's friendship ( if that's what's going to happen). He's compelled her to keep tabs on Marcel but I wonder if he will become genuinely friendly towards her instead of just using her. Also, I am waiting for Elijah to be undaggered! 

iluvOriginals

MischiefManaged

IF-Sizzlerz

MischiefManaged

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
@FirelordPhoenix: Hehe I think its Nina but I forgot and am too lazy to go back and check your name LOLLOL
You know I find it hard to believe that Elijah will fall for Hayley!! I mean he was so obsessed with Katherine in TVD LOLLOLLOL But I'll definitely like Hayley better if she's with Elijah...Klaus and her just don't seem to work for me LOLLOL

Yea I wonder how Elijah will react after being undaggered. How many times can he take Klaus's betrayal before he completely snaps? But I'm sure that just like the last couple of times, Elijah will forgive Klaus again. But more than Elijah being undaggered,

P.S. I noticed that as your DP you have a gif of their offscreen moments...can you pls give me the link? Embarrassed

Edited by TheDarkKnight - 11 October 2013 at 9:48am

FireLordPhoenix

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

@FirelordPhoenix: Hehe I think its Nina but I forgot and am too lazy to go back and check your name LOLLOL
You know I find it hard to believe that Elijah will fall for Hayley!! I mean he was so obsessed with Katherine in TVD LOLLOLLOL But I'll definitely like Hayley better if she's with Elijah...Klaus and her just don't seem to work for me LOLLOL

Yea I wonder how Elijah will react after being undaggered. How many times can he take Klaus's betrayal before he completely snaps? But I'm sure that just like the last couple of times, Elijah will forgive Klaus again. But more than Elijah being undaggered,

P.S. I noticed that as your DP you have a gif of their offscreen moments...can you pls give me the link? Embarrassed

Elijah was crazy about Katherine but I guess he got tired of her manipulative ways and just didn't want to be chasing her anymore. 

Klaus and Hayley don't have any sort of romantic chemistry. That moment in the episode when he pats her and calls her "little wolf" seemed more like a sort of agreement between the two that they will be allies in this war but nothing more.

I found the avi in a tumblr post. I just typed in The Originals Cast Tumblr on Google and came to a bunch of Tumblrs that showed pics and avis. I suggest that's the best way to find any avis because when you go through a specific Tumblr, it may take ages finding an avi. You can try a few of these Tumblrs though:

But I think the best thing to do would be to type in Google what exactly you're looking for. That's how I found that avi. I hope this helped! 

MischiefManaged

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
I saw this beautiful Tumblr post on the relationship between Klaus and Rebekah and could't agree more: 

When Klaus said he is "her constant" in 1x02, he meant that while her male fancies came and went (mostly due to him), he was always there for her. Yes Elijah is there as well and Rebekah has a more loving and fond relationship with him, but Klaus and Rebekah are so similar, they mirror each in other in so many ways and as this person pointed out in the post, Beks seems like an extension of Klaus. In all of their thousand plus years, Rebekah and Klaus were the closest pair of siblings. She had mentioned in an episode of TVD that Klaus had never left her in all of their years together. It was only recently that their relationship fell to pieces.

Now back to the Originals as a whole, they are all obsessed with each other to a certain extent. Elijah, despite the many times his brother daggered him and went raging head on into problems only to land himself in more trouble, he still sticks by Klaus. Elijah loves and adores Klaus and is willing to help his brother in his quest to take back his kingdom despite what Klaus has done. Despite Klaus's many tantrums, Elijah is still there sticking by his baby bro, wanting the best for him. He could have opted for a life with Katherine, but he chose his family instead. The family that needed him and rightly so. Elijah is the reason for Beks and Klaus to be together now, on a mission to save him, otherwise they may have headed their own separate ways. And in this way, they will start coming together as a family all over again (I hope so!) although it will take a long while. 

I love this show! I'm looking forward to more Mikaelson family scenes in the present and in flashbacks. 

Edited by FireLordPhoenix - 11 October 2013 at 8:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvOriginalsMischiefManaged

MischiefManaged

IF-Sizzlerz

MischiefManaged

Posted: 12 October 2013 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
^You write really well!! You should make a post after each episode LOLLOL
But yea thanks for the links :P

FireLordPhoenix

Post Reply New Post