Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: mkap2012

Thats the reason..i quit this forum cix all unhealthy discussions...i was really hurt wen they said partyyy mohit quiting..are they insecured for yuvraj as in every way rehaan was better..its the first time i m speaking my heart out...i mean in past 2 weeks the way rc bashing was happening..they hekd him responsible for yuvreen break up..i just wanna know howww nd whyyy...he is sacrificing his own life for her...fighting for her always...nd been there for her always nd on other end yursj who is being unreasonable nd doubting her nd rc relationship that is okay for all..but i m proud of resu fans that they never commented on yuvraj nd yuvreen everr...nyways i quit SG nd the forum too..

my dear chek kiran n zoha11 comments b4 proclaiming that u guys nevr said bad abt yuvi or yuvreens..n frankly i am telling u we hate rc d char more bcoz of kiran n zohas constant abusive bashings..we hv bin provoked to hate rc..
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JustMySelf

my dear chek kiran n zoha11 comments b4 proclaiming that u guys nevr said bad abt yuvi or yuvreens..n frankly i am telling u we hate rc d char more bcoz of kiran n zohas constant abusive bashings..we hv bin provoked to hate rc..

We are happy becuase Rc as a char leaving the show but not saying anything to Mohit...

that's why we r partying ... We r against RC not against Mohit...

I m saying dis becoz even if Harshad Chopra was playing Rc or will get to play it ... i will never support him as RC... but as Harshad Chopra I M HIS DIE HARD FAN...

IT DEPENDS UPON CHAR TO CHAR NOT FROM ACTOR TO ACTOR...
Kaushik.k.RC thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran307

This forum is disgusting. . They are full bunch of losers who haven't achieved anything in life but love seeing someone step down.. That pig like looking yuvraj has all children following him.. What luck he has.. Let's c if shivin rises above sg or his career ends with sg.. Goodluck to him n all his children here.. Good bye sg for me..

this language is showing your achievement in life!!! Idiot!
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hey friends,

Everyone is welcome to express their opinions within the IF COC.  We welcome criticisms and opinions but when they start to cross the line and become instigating it becomes an issue for us.

Just because someone made a comment you did not like, or you feel is bashing does not mean you have to quote them only to mock them. Criticizing someone doesn't mean they are bashing the character or the actor but also do be polite and give constructive criticism instead of restoring to bashing.

This topic will be closed for bashing and mocking.

Regards,

I-F Dev Team