Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

sheenug

sheenug

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
We have seen Shiv calling to his lawyer for defamation case against Jagya recently. Now his own little sister committed a suicide which is a big crime. How will he deal with it. Will he complain about this also, if not than he has double standards.  

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

bearhugudi1223gckasturiKamalikaGAnnaricharddproverLibra123charuluv_SVpiyualkaleavesandwavesdocnusskoolsadhu1000tiny15santhiyaa_Jshalinii173Colt.Pixy-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SHIV misusing power" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheenug

We have seen Shiv calling to his lawyer for defamation case against Jagya recently. Now his own little sister committed a suicide which is a big crime. How will he deal with it. Will he complain about this also, if not than he has double standards.  
If you talk about crime, Jagya committed many times in his life and never got punished. Its better not to talk about punishments in Bv serial. Saanchi crime is not so big compared to what jagya committed till now. If Jagya is presented in court his past deeds can be brought out by the lawyer. 
1. Bribing the marriage registrar to marry gauri when he did not divorce his first wife yet. This is a bigger crime than saanchi bribing the pandit.
2. Railway fraud which he surrendered and escaped from jail term because of shiv recommendation.
3. His amnesia drama was never got out in public. That was seriously even more disgusting than saanchi suicide attempt as he was trying to be a husband to a girl who is engaged to another guy. He was playing with his family emotions just like saanchi.

I just checked with my family lawyer that u can file defamation case if you have solid proof.
I am not supporting shiv for blindly loving sister or ignoring her faults but just mentioning that its better not to talk about who committed bigger crime Saanchi or Jagya in the serial.

Shiv actually misused his power to get jagya out of jail in the railway fraud incident. 

Edited by Sheetsden - 07 October 2013 at 8:45pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

deathlywinegeetmannDeb07maahi11BeyondTheSkyTulasi14Hemangi5onlinebuddy75Russhme22MagicalPariSRKLuvr--SudhaS--indian_beauty

sheenug

sheenug

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

If you talk about crime, Jagya committed many times in his life and never got punished. Its better not to talk about punishments in Bv serial. Saanchi crime is not so big compared to what jagya committed till now. If Jagya is presented in court his past deeds can be brought out by the lawyer. 
1. Bribing the marriage registrar to marry gauri when he did not divorce his first wife yet. This is a bigger crime than saanchi bribing the pandit.
2. Railway fraud which he surrendered and escaped from jail term because of shiv recommendation.
3. His amnesia drama was never got out in public. That was seriously even more disgusting than saanchi suicide attempt as he was trying to be a husband to a girl who is engaged to another guy. He was playing with his family emotiond just like saanchi.

I just checked with my family lawyer that u can file defamation case if you have solid proof.
I am not supporting shiv for blindly loving sister or ignoring her faults but just mentioning that its better not to talk about who committed bigger crime Saanchi or Jagya in the serial.

Shiv actually misused his power to get jagya out of jail in the railway fraud incident. 

Thanks for the nice big reply accusing Jagya. I know that in the past Jagya had committed many crimes which are unforgettable. He did very big mistakes in the eyes the law and as a person also. But this time Jagya's is not wrong and he is just trying to improve himself which is everybody's right. Our dear Shiv is not only filing a useless defamation case but also making sure that the guy is punished and get behind the bars. If Jagya had not called of his wedding with Sanchi in front family members and secretly got married to Ganga then I understand Shiv defamation case is valid. Jagya personally visited Shiv's family and called off the wedding saying that he is not a good match for Sanchi. Another point is why is Shiv misbehaving with Anandi when she clearly was not in favor of this marriage since the beginning. Anandi very clearly said that Jagya and Sanchi are incompatible but that time all Shekhers were blindfolded in Sanchi's love. By the way Jagya had suffered a lot for his mistakes in the past and came out very far as a good person. Not even once any member of Shekhers have tried to find out how come their girl changed so fast and left her arrogance. Even after knowing the restaurant truth they supported Sanchi just because she is their own daughter. Even Singh's are better than Shekhers who supporting Anandi and ignored their own son till now. I don't expect Shekhers to be like Singh's but atleast they should ignore the wedding drama and try to move on. Jagya is not only a guy in the entire world who can marry PRINCESS SANCHI. So, my point here is If Shiv is so much concerned about using his power than why not put Sanchi behind the bars for suicide.

Edited by sheenug - 07 October 2013 at 7:49pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

udi1223gun_kmaria13gckasturidproverLibra123charuluv_SVpiyualkaleavesandwavesdocnusstiny15santhiyaa_JColt.Pixy

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 7:54pm | IP Logged

3. His amnesia drama was never got out in public. That was seriously even more disgusting than saanchi suicide attempt as he was trying to be a husband to a girl who is engaged to another guy. He was playing with his family emotiond just like saanchi.

Thanks for the nice big reply accusing Jagya. I know that in the past Jagya had committed many crimes which are unforgettable. He did very big mistakes in the eyes the law and as a person also. But this time Jagya's is not wrong and he is just trying to improve himself which is everybody's right. Our dear Shiv is not only filing a useless defamation case but also making sure that the guy is punished and get behind the bars. If Jagya had not called of his wedding with Sanchi in front family members and secretly got married to Ganga then I understand Shiv defamation case is valid. Jagya personally visited Shiv's family and called off the wedding saying that he is not a good match for Sanchi. Another point is why is Shiv misbehaving with Anandi when she clearly was not in favor of this marriage since the beginning. Anandi very clearly said that Jagya and Sanchi are incompatible but that time all Shekhers were blindfolded in Sanchi's love. By the way Jagya had suffered a lot for his mistakes in the past and came out very far as a good person. Not even once any member of Shekhers have tried to find out how come their girl changed so fast and left her arrogance. Even after knowing the restaurant truth they supported Sanchi just because she is their own daughter. Even Singh's are better than Shekhers who supporting Anandi and ignored their own don till now. I don't expect Shekhers to be like Singh's but atleast they should ignore the wedding drama and try to move on. Jagya is not only a guy in the entire world who can marry PRINCESS SANCHI. So, my point here is If Shiv is so much concerned about using his power than why not put Sanchi behind the bars for suicide.
I took jagya crime because your talking about saanchi going to jail, when jagya did not go to jail for committing big mistake like illegal marriage than this is nothing. Did he go to jail for bribing the registrar and marrying without getting a divorce from his first wife. No one is right in this whole track and everyone is right and wrong in their POV. There was no need for jagya to marry in haste and could have handled like a matured man rejecting saanchi and not get pressured by family. Jagya is equally wrong in this whole mess just like shiv, anandi. Shiv is angry with anandi for supporting jagya. She did hide lot of things from shiv too.

Edited by Sheetsden - 07 October 2013 at 8:46pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

deathlywinegeetmannDeb07Tulasi14BeyondTheSkyRusshme22Hemangi5--SudhaS--indian_beauty

gckasturi

Groupbie

gckasturi

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
I've had some reservations about Shiv's ethics for a while since he allowed his grandfather to use his influence to get him transferred to Udaipur. He compromised his ideals to keep his grandfather happy and everyone made a big deal about what an honor it was for him to get that posting. But, how could it be an honor if it was done through someone else's influence? My parents told me that they thought it was not a big deal, but I thought Shiv should have refused it since he didn't earn that particular (assumedly prestigious, since it's a large city) posting and possibly got it at the cost of some other person's career.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sheenugpiyualkatiny15

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gckasturi

I've had some reservations about Shiv's ethics for a while since he allowed his grandfather to use his influence to get him transferred to Udaipur. He compromised his ideals to keep his grandfather happy and everyone made a big deal about what an honor it was for him to get that posting. But, how could it be an honor if it was done through someone else's influence? My parents told me that they thought it was not a big deal, but I thought Shiv should have refused it since he didn't earn that particular (assumedly prestigious, since it's a large city) posting and possibly got it at the cost of some other person's career.
If you see the episode carefully daddu later said he was kidding and he did not use his influence. He never actually told the CM to transfer shiv to udaipur. He is well qualified, experienced and the CM likes him a lot.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturiDeb07BeyondTheSkyTulasi14onlinebuddy75Russhme22--SudhaS--indian_beauty

balshik

balshik

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
i don't know what we all are arguing about.. This show has lost its basis long time ago. there is nothing left that is interesting to watch.. constant nagging, negativity, sumitra, sachi and yes ira they are so annoying.. what is left to watch? i just don't care for this show anymore.. no progress same drama same story line same nonsense crap... cv's are treating us like we are idiots and we don't know any better. sachi's truth is not coming out and this maha husband of maha patni is throwing someone in jail. and this guy who is about to go to jail has no idea what to do with his goddamn life... ira is so caught up with her daughter's lies and sachi is living a false life... ganga has no say to anything whatsoever and this sumitra is just hating on ganga and craeting all this chaos.. What else crapy stuff is left to show? this show has been puzzeled by creatives.. Hence i give up cuz i have no energy left so sit and watch this show for 30 mins and bare shekhars and singhs.. i m done.. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sheenugChytraBeyondTheSkypiyualkaTulasi14docnussSheetsden--SudhaS--

gckasturi

Groupbie

gckasturi

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 8:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gckasturi

If you see the episode carefully daddu later said he was kidding and he did not use his influence. He never actually told the CM to transfer shiv to udaipur. He is well qualified, experienced and the CM likes him a lot.

Okay. Maybe I missed something when I saw that episode. That was the impression I had at the time. If I was mistaken, then that's good for Shiv. Now, if the CVs would just show him recovering his common sense once more and not be so completely fooled and influenced by his sister's nonsense, all will be well. Smile

Edited by gckasturi - 07 October 2013 at 8:26pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulasi14BeyondTheSkyRusshme22--SudhaS--Sheetsden

Post Reply New Post

Go to top