what's wrong with cv's?

sudhi03 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
They wasted one episode on blouse.
One episode on maxi
And know one episode to learn how to make ghee.
How much they will drag this track. It seems like these 15 days are never going to end.
Edited by sudhi03 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yep its always been like that in DABH 15 days would probs mean 15 weeks
diyafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree, this is more than usual filling in tracks and episodes.
they are going to take infinite amount of time at this rate to get over with this track...
Anju.s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
they have shown sandy in RM for quite sometime now.
she still hasn't seen even once how to make ghee or has bhabho never made her do it?

i find it very hard to believe.
pamela01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You are right, 15 days will be about 15 weeks or more.
there is no real progress in the separation if one can call it separation.
Obsession is like a desease/mental disorder and Suraj and Sandhya has a bhabo syndrone disorder obsession.
Instead of the pair maturing with age they are reverting back to childhood or even something worst.

Until Sandhya and Suraj get an electric shock they will not see clearly or think clearly or make the right sensible decisions.

sandhya is not domesticated and she might never be good at cookery.  People cannot be good at lots of things.
Mreddy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have started watching this show lately because the concept seemed very different. Liked Sandhya's character a lot.  Now I guess everything is wrong with the CV's..the show has become ridiculous.  Suraj pining for a darshan of bhaboo is really immature for a grown man and Sandhya running after bhaboo is irritating to watch..lost interest in the show now...just reading the updates..
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ha ha Don't you know by now that CV's are on holiday with their family...🤣
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I really don't get why some people are so impatient to see Surya go back to Rathi house , The story should progress in such a way where the viewers should be given a convincing reason of them going back , till then its better if they live seperately.. In  this track Bhabo's lectures have minimized ..She used to be more mean when they were in the house..Even after the shop fight Bhabo isnt very furious and Sandy comes into the house often ...
If Suraj was trying for Bhabo's darshan after the fight I didnt find it odd as he has been shown as a devoted son since the start of this show..Whatever Sandhya is doing to make them come closer is  because she doesnt want to be the reason of mother and son rift..

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Sonali agree with you. For me this is a light hearted track after the heavy drama that ran almost from last Oct till Aug. There is more heavy drama in offing. So I am at present simply enjoying the light hearted epi as you dont see much negativity in them , though at times I feel irritated with Sandhya.
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this is a roller coaster ride...some heavy drama followed by nonsense and childish comedy...then back to drama again...stars cannot live in serious mode or else they will suffer from depression