Vani Rani

Vani Rani Oct 7 - 11Discussions (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged

I was hoping too that Vani doesn't magically recover when Rani says 'akka'. That one word, no matter how powerful the relationship is between the two cannot pull back a person to a healthy state from a critical condition. Also, I'm hoping that Rani doesn't have clips of the past running though her head when she sees her sister. I am not expecting magical progress but I think others are with me when I say that we wish to see some forward progress in Vani and Rani's health rather than making their condition worse. It would be nice to see shoooting in Vani's house again...

Edited by ThangamPlus - 10 October 2013 at 1:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PallanguzhiJustlikethat1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vani Rani Oct 7 - 11Discussions (Page 5)" in Vani Rani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Karthikka, I agree about the fabulous acting and dialogues we have been given.Tongue Those have been the points that make me see the episode everyday. But now I think, there has been an overdose of the same kind of situation over and over again.. Ouch

Meghala seems too attached to her father. She will never be able to come out of his grasp. But I think this is just to make sure that Manickam one day takes back his promise himselfLOL

Can Selvi please stop crying?Dead That girl makes me want to strangle her with her constant crying and no action.. Again how is she Rani's daughter and Vani's niece?Shocked Both these women were strong, in two very different ways, but strong.. Selvi utters big dialogues but when it comes to action, she cries loads and loads and after that when Rajesh finally does something, chides him for going against his fatherSleepy This is the only part of the serial I feel should change completelySmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PallanguzhiKarthikkaCaryn

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalki2007

This is the problem with many Indian parents. They treat children like their property and not human beings with their own minds, personalities and emotions.

Karthikka you are right 100% Clap - they blackmail kids with their love and falls pride - wanted to show others - my kids listen to me - don't want to listen to the kids or ask what they wanted

Thanks for the updates Kalki.

I am sure this happens in most of the Indian families.  They kids are properties - whether they are assets or liabilities is another question, Oh well ... nowadays parents will know what to do - "don't do what their parents did"Big smile

Pallanguzhikalki2007

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ThangamPlus

I was hoping too that Vani doesn't magically recover when Rani says 'akka'. That one word, no matter how powerful the relationship is between the two cannot pull back a person to a healthy state from a critical condition. Also, I'm hoping that Rani doesn't have clips of the past running though her head when she sees her sister. I am not expecting magical progress but I think others are with me when I say that we wish to see some forward progress in Vani and Rani's health rather than making their condition worse. It would be nice to see shoooting in Vani's house again...

Perhaps...but like I said, I don't expect Vani to get up and walk. And I am sure that there will be developments in that area, but it wouldn't be a serial if it wasn't dramatic, would it? LOL Perhaps I am alone in this but I feel that the hospital plot has more to it than merely the sisters' health as I had said earlier.

We'll wait and see. LOL

PallanguzhiShathirlala

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Karthikka, I agree about the fabulous acting and dialogues we have been given.Tongue Those have been the points that make me see the episode everyday. But now I think, there has been an overdose of the same kind of situation over and over again.. Ouch

Perhaps I am biased, but I feel that they are being realistic in maintaining the hospital story. It is also countered by other stories e.g. Megala/Kali plots. The situation is the same, it is the interaction that the team is focusing on.

Meghala seems too attached to her father. She will never be able to come out of his grasp. But I think this is just to make sure that Manickam one day takes back his promise himselfLOL

Yes. I was disappointed with Megala too. Then again I know me and others who probably would have succumbed to our fathers' emotional blackmail. But our fathers are not idiots like Manickam, who is blindly twisted by his unreasonable and unwarranted hatred of the two girls. (Thank God LOL)

Can Selvi please stop crying?Dead That girl makes me want to strangle her with her constant crying and no action.. Again how is she Rani's daughter and Vani's niece?Shocked Both these women were strong, in two very different ways, but strong.. Selvi utters big dialogues but when it comes to action, she cries loads and loads and after that when Rajesh finally does something, chides him for going against his fatherSleepy This is the only part of the serial I feel should change completelySmile

I said the same thing to the VR Team. Yesterday someone posted a collage of Thenu, Poongodi, Selvi and Vani. I commented "1 cheeky, 1 gutsy, 1 crybaby and they all walk in the shadow of the Great Lady. I get so irritated every time I hear her say "Please".  I told the director, we have seen Rani's daughter, when are we going to see Vani's daughter? After that she gives the dialogue "Ennaku Vani yum onnuru ammava irukanga" (I like to think I gave the idea to VR team... LOL) .. Sigh. I want that to stop too. In fact, I wish she was more like Poongodi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PallanguzhiShathirlalakalki2007Caryn

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
I edited the post Sri and Ratna. Smile

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Thanks Karthikka

A Sr - no home - ClapDancingParty did she leave with cloths and money or nothing

Goutham thought about our idea - take Rani to see Vani

Thenu Star i am touched

Selvi - coming in the right direction - need to leave Kali's house

Bhoomi - what we can say - need a friend ( surely not his mother or Sis )

i need to see Kali's chasing scene - didn't see it yet - Shenba saved Rajesh what a tragedy - Rajesh need to leave the haunted house - should take his mother too

PallanguzhiShathirlalaKarthikkaCaryn

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
i heard they are going to telecast Sat too

PallanguzhiShathirlalaKarthikkaCaryn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top