Vani Rani

Vani Rani Oct 7 - 11Discussions (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

Pallanguzhi

Goldie

Pallanguzhi

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates everyone and a happy Navarathiri to all! Smile
Well done Poongkodi and Mano for keeping Jo quiet and hinting to Anaconda that she must leave the house. Star Now both she and Bhoomi feel like Thani marams...Clap

Rani polombaraning in the hospital touched me and I felt sympathetic for her situation. Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

santhisankar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vani Rani Oct 7 - 11Discussions (Page 4)" in Vani Rani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karthikka

Originally posted by ZEESXY

Justlikethat1,

100% agree with you, they should by now moving on to get Vani cured. Maybe Rani sees and call out Vani 's name.

Its time to get Vani back to action and close the loop.

Director get them change the attire. 

The obvious cure for both Vani and Rani is to see each other. We could have told them that. LOL

Karthikka i am going to suggest the same thing - same hospital - so why not - Rani can walk take her to see Vani

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PallanguzhiCaryn

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
This is the problem with many Indian parents. They treat children like their property and not human beings with their own minds, personalities and emotions.

Karthikka you are right 100% Clap - they blackmail kids with their love and falls pride - wanted to show others - my kids listen to me - don't want to listen to the kids or ask what they wanted

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PallanguzhiKarthikkaCarynnithyamkv

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged

Rani genius only remember maama maama and acca - she still live in the house - so we can't blame her

Selvi ask her who is important to you - good question -she is totally devoted to acca and Bhoomi

Bhoomi getting love punishment from Rani - still standing

Pallanguzhihopper_oceanCarynJustlikethat1

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Thanks kalki for the updates.. did not get a chance to see the episode. Came here to read the updates. LOL Thanks Karthi for the review.

Still the same i guess? Ermm I am curious to know how they going to take this story now. I think its time they should take Rani to go and see Vani. Maybe by seeing her laying there .. Rani might be able to get her memory back... or maybe Vani will be back to normal once she could feel the present of Rani beside her.

Selvi Rani scene was good. I like Rani expression.. lolz when she saw Rajesh i thought she going to give some funny remark about his thadhi LOL

Edited by hopper_ocean - 10 October 2013 at 9:16am

santhisankarPallanguzhiCarynJustlikethat1

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Ratna, me too...I was waiting for her to say something about the thaadi.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PallanguzhiCarynJustlikethat1

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I do realise that the hospital story is a bit long but seriously. on hindsight, I realised that for me at least it was more than that. 

The hospital story was a platform for fantastic dialogues and acting. It portrayed human emotions of pain, anger, regret, sadness, despair. We see the interaction between members of a once loving family who have been torn apart by the deviousness of one person. We see two families not knowing what to do because the women they love are suffering.  It also allowed the other actors to shine without Radhikaa being the focus of attention. Venu Arvind, Prithvee Raj, Arun Kumar, Maha Lakshmi, Vani Venkatesan and Little Neha all shone. I still tear up when I see that scene where Neha starts crying and says Periamma, Thenu vanduirriken Periamma. That girl is fabulous.

Like I said in my review, the thing that struck me about Episode 183 was karma coming back and biting Anaconda Sr's rather sizeable a*se, I did not expect that. Did you all? When Anaconda Sr first goes to Vani's house, she goes in with the intention of breaking up the family and chasing Rani and her family out of the house. Well, she succeeded in her plan but like I said "At what price?" Her son does not want her anymore and her son-in-law is now threatening to chase her out of the house. I am glad he reminded her that it was because of Rani he became part of Anaconda's family.

I did wonder how they'd end the hospital story. Would Vani would miraculously recover and sit up? Or Rani would regain her memory and they all will go home?? Let's be honest. If that happened,  then we would have laughed and said how ridiculous it was. LOL

Edited by Karthikka - 10 October 2013 at 10:56am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

santhisankarkalki2007swash2PallanguzhiCarynJustlikethat1

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I was really annoyed with Megala today. Loved Balu's mind voice. ROFL

kalki2007PallanguzhiCarynJustlikethat1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top