Vani Rani Oct 7 - 11Discussions - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Justlikethat1,

100% agree with you, they should by now moving on to get Vani cured. Maybe Rani sees and call out Vani 's name.

Its time to get Vani back to action and close the loop.

Director get them change the attire. 
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

I am kinda of tired of Selvi and Kali story. .It is going nowhere.. And Selvi's tears just want me to forward the scene. 🀒 Can we do away with her part of the story please or atleast change it to something interesting?πŸ₯±

And again, how long do they plan to continue this hospital saga. I know that it is one of the main parts of the story.. but is it not been 3 weeks or so with the same thing? Sorry. I think I finally want to see some movement in the story.. The lines of everyone has been drawn.. We know who the well wishers are and who are not.. So lets hope the story moves on and something substantial happens😊

will agree with you on this ... 3 weeks of hospital issue is kind of πŸ₯± though in between they gave us good scenes yet its time to move with the story.
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 On the other hand, if they had ended the story at the hospital, we all would have said how fast they have ended the plot!!! Hahaha. But remember, Rani only came back two days ago, so it will take slightly longer, I think.

But I do believe there are more surprises in store.
Karthikka thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZEESXY

Justlikethat1,

100% agree with you, they should by now moving on to get Vani cured. Maybe Rani sees and call out Vani 's name.

Its time to get Vani back to action and close the loop.

Director get them change the attire. 

The obvious cure for both Vani and Rani is to see each other. We could have told them that. πŸ˜†
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates everyone and a happy Navarathiri to all! πŸ˜Š
Well done Poongkodi and Mano for keeping Jo quiet and hinting to Anaconda that she must leave the house. ⭐️ Now both she and Bhoomi feel like Thani marams...πŸ‘

Rani polombaraning in the hospital touched me and I felt sympathetic for her situation. πŸ˜­

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Karthikka

The obvious cure for both Vani and Rani is to see each other. We could have told them that. πŸ˜†

Karthikka i am going to suggest the same thing - same hospital - so why not - Rani can walk take her to see Vani
kalki2007 thumbnail
This is the problem with many Indian parents. They treat children like their property and not human beings with their own minds, personalities and emotions.

Karthikka you are right 100% πŸ‘ - they blackmail kids with their love and falls pride - wanted to show others - my kids listen to me - don't want to listen to the kids or ask what they wanted
kalki2007 thumbnail

Rani genius only remember maama maama and acca - she still live in the house - so we can't blame her

Selvi ask her who is important to you - good question -she is totally devoted to acca and Bhoomi

Bhoomi getting love punishment from Rani - still standing
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks kalki for the updates.. did not get a chance to see the episode. Came here to read the updates. πŸ˜† Thanks Karthi for the review.

Still the same i guess? πŸ€” I am curious to know how they going to take this story now. I think its time they should take Rani to go and see Vani. Maybe by seeing her laying there .. Rani might be able to get her memory back... or maybe Vani will be back to normal once she could feel the present of Rani beside her.

Selvi Rani scene was good. I like Rani expression.. lolz when she saw Rajesh i thought she going to give some funny remark about his thadhi πŸ˜†

Edited by hopper_ocean - 10 years ago
Karthikka thumbnail
Ratna, me too...I was waiting for her to say something about the thaadi.πŸ˜†