Vani Rani

Vani Rani Oct 7 - 11Discussions (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

--aarthi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--aarthi--

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ThangamPlus

Originally posted by Karthikka

Could someone please teach me how to upload the video?

You use the YOUTUBE tag in before and after the link.
[YOUTUBE]link[/YOUTUBE]

The word YOUTUBE must be around square brackets and the second one must have a slash. All the letters must be in capital letters with no space between the entire thing.

and v must type in the link di..not copy paste it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vani Rani Oct 7 - 11Discussions (Page 3)" in Vani Rani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
thanks sri for the updates. Enjoyed the episode lot. 

Justlikethat1

ZEESXY

ZEESXY

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update and also the analysis of the episod.

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update..Tongue

There is a difference between being hurt and being simply stupid and stubbornConfused Manickam falls in the second categoryAngry

It is alright to be hurt due to real and imaginary things but as Mekala so aptly said, there is something called humanity.. It makes one want to see others well and healthy.. Vani and Rani were both Manickam's adopted children. Taking his grudge to this extent where his anger and stupidity blinds everything else and makes him a man of stone heart is really sad..

Poor Rani. Felt sorry for her and hats off to Mekhala for taking a stand for whatever time. Star

Anaconda is getting what she deserves and it is sad that in her attempt to consolidate what she has, she also has forgotten the basic humanity. Mano coming out of his shell was awesome.. Poo's final parting look said it allSmile

I am kinda of tired of Selvi and Kali story. .It is going nowhere.. And Selvi's tears just want me to forward the scene. Dead Can we do away with her part of the story please or atleast change it to something interesting?Sleepy

And again, how long do they plan to continue this hospital saga. I know that it is one of the main parts of the story.. but is it not been 3 weeks or so with the same thing? Sorry. I think I finally want to see some movement in the story.. The lines of everyone has been drawn.. We know who the well wishers are and who are not.. So lets hope the story moves on and something substantial happensSmile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

santhisankarPallanguzhiZEESXYkalki2007Shathirlalaswash2Caryn

ZEESXY

ZEESXY

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Justlikethat1,

100% agree with you, they should by now moving on to get Vani cured. Maybe Rani sees and call out Vani 's name.

Its time to get Vani back to action and close the loop.

Director get them change the attire. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhiswash2

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

I am kinda of tired of Selvi and Kali story. .It is going nowhere.. And Selvi's tears just want me to forward the scene. Dead Can we do away with her part of the story please or atleast change it to something interesting?Sleepy

And again, how long do they plan to continue this hospital saga. I know that it is one of the main parts of the story.. but is it not been 3 weeks or so with the same thing? Sorry. I think I finally want to see some movement in the story.. The lines of everyone has been drawn.. We know who the well wishers are and who are not.. So lets hope the story moves on and something substantial happensSmile

will agree with you on this ... 3 weeks of hospital issue is kind of Sleepy though in between they gave us good scenes yet its time to move with the story.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhikalki2007swash2

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
 On the other hand, if they had ended the story at the hospital, we all would have said how fast they have ended the plot!!! Hahaha. But remember, Rani only came back two days ago, so it will take slightly longer, I think.

But I do believe there are more surprises in store.

Pallanguzhikalki2007

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZEESXY

Justlikethat1,

100% agree with you, they should by now moving on to get Vani cured. Maybe Rani sees and call out Vani 's name.

Its time to get Vani back to action and close the loop.

Director get them change the attire. 

The obvious cure for both Vani and Rani is to see each other. We could have told them that. LOL

Pallanguzhikalki2007

Post Reply New Post

Go to top