Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hello all, chinna thirai awards result thread is posted & vani rani team won most of the awards.. pls check it out... Chinnathirai Awards 2013 - Result !

Caryn thumbnail
Thanks Sri.

For the first time since I started to watch the serials, I am looking forward to read the updates and watch the serials.  Well written serial.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ThangamPlus

You don't mind if I copy this and post it on 'Vani Rani Promo' page? 😆

of course  .. pls go ahead. I forgot bout the promo page😛

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Could someone please teach me how to upload the video?
Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Karthikka

Could someone please teach me how to upload the video?

You use the YOUTUBE tag in before and after the link.
[YOUTUBE]link[/YOUTUBE]

The word YOUTUBE must be around square brackets and the second one must have a slash. All the letters must be in capital letters with no space between the entire thing.
Edited by ThangamPlus - 10 years ago
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ThangamPlus

You use the YOUTUBE tag in before and after the link.
[YOUTUBE]link[/YOUTUBE]

The word YOUTUBE must be around square brackets and the second one must have a slash. All the letters must be in capital letters with no space between the entire thing.

and v must type in the link di..not copy paste it
hopper_ocean thumbnail
thanks sri for the updates. Enjoyed the episode lot. 
ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update and also the analysis of the episod.
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Thanks for the update..😛

There is a difference between being hurt and being simply stupid and stubborn😕 Manickam falls in the second category😡

It is alright to be hurt due to real and imaginary things but as Mekala so aptly said, there is something called humanity.. It makes one want to see others well and healthy.. Vani and Rani were both Manickam's adopted children. Taking his grudge to this extent where his anger and stupidity blinds everything else and makes him a man of stone heart is really sad..

Poor Rani. Felt sorry for her and hats off to Mekhala for taking a stand for whatever time. ⭐️

Anaconda is getting what she deserves and it is sad that in her attempt to consolidate what she has, she also has forgotten the basic humanity. Mano coming out of his shell was awesome.. Poo's final parting look said it all😊

I am kinda of tired of Selvi and Kali story. .It is going nowhere.. And Selvi's tears just want me to forward the scene. 🤢 Can we do away with her part of the story please or atleast change it to something interesting?🥱

And again, how long do they plan to continue this hospital saga. I know that it is one of the main parts of the story.. but is it not been 3 weeks or so with the same thing? Sorry. I think I finally want to see some movement in the story.. The lines of everyone has been drawn.. We know who the well wishers are and who are not.. So lets hope the story moves on and something substantial happens😊