Amita ka Amit
Amita ka Amit

India-Forums

Is Amita Right?

Poll Question: Is Amita's decision to leave every one justified?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [15.00%]
17 [85.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

lily.lotus.rosy IF-Dazzler
lily.lotus.rosy
lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Dear Amitians, Today we have all observed that Amita underwent a tough period ifn her life where she lost her baby whom she dared to give birth without fearing her death. She enjoyed & cherished all the moments of the care of her in laws & husband during her pregnancy. After losing her baby Amita became really depressed. Adding salt to her injury was Riya's pregnancy & of course Tina's verdict that Amita holds bad omwn which might harm Riya's unborn child. Amit too unknowingly hurt Amita by supporting Tina indirectly. So Amita had decided to leave her home & her family ( after her parents too warned her to go back to her sasural ). Now my question is has Amita really taken the right decision in escaping the situation & leaving everyone ( her loved ones ) behind?? Is Amita's action justified? Please share your views after voting. Thank u!!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AurinMishu

Momrin IF-Rockerz
Momrin
Momrin

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
I think she is right this time after what amit did..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthi07lily.lotus.rosy

kanika266 Senior Member
kanika266
kanika266

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
she s feeling very low n may nt b in d frame f mind to take a rational decision ...so judging her won't be right i think

lily tu hoti toh kya karti ??

Edited by kanika266 - 07 October 2013 at 10:22am

AurinMishulily.lotus.rosy

lily.lotus.rosy
lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Momrin

I think she is right this time after what amit did..
Yes Momrin! This time Amit was really rude!!
lily.lotus.rosy
lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kanika266

she s feeling very low n may nt b in d frame f mind to take a rational decision ...so judging her won't be right i think

To a certain extent I agree with u Kanika! But when a really bad moment occur..its time to keep one's cool...escaping is just not the right decision!! Agar main hoti to sasural mein hi da te rehti & kahi na jati...zaroorat ho to holiday ke liye sab ko batake kahi chali jati par situation se aise bhagti kabhi nahi...coz mere ek decision sab ko pareshaan kare aisa to woh theek nahi hota. I would have also visited a psychologist as i needed counselling to deal with my problem. Escaping from the problem denotes weakness of character & whatever harsh situation should become we must face it to mitigate its the pain caused by it.

kanika266poorvab

kanika266 Senior Member
kanika266
kanika266

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

To a certain extent I agree with u Kanika! But when a really bad moment occur..its time to keep one's cool...escaping is just not the right decision!! Agar main hoti to sasural mein hi da te rehti & kahi na jati...zaroorat ho to holiday ke liye sab ko batake kahi chali jati par situation se aise bhagti kabhi nahi...coz mere ek decision sab ko pareshaan kare aisa to woh theek nahi hota. I would have also visited a psychologist as i needed counselling to deal with my problem. Escaping from the problem denotes weakness of character & whatever harsh situation should become we must face it to mitigate its the pain caused by it.

very strong remark yaar ..u r soo strong

btw happy durga puja :-)

Edited by kanika266 - 07 October 2013 at 10:59am

lily.lotus.rosy
lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

very strong remark yaar ..u r soo strong

btw happy durga puja :-)

Well I take this as a compliment!!Smile Strong ya weak pata nahi but the way Amita has adopted is not going to fetch her the proper solution in real life..but yeh to serial hain to sab achha hi hoga!!Wink Anywaz Happy Durga Puja to u too dearie!!Big smile In Delhi there is Kali bari & Durga bari & Chittaranjan Park hain na jaha Durga Puja hoti hain??
rishonarachel Goldie
rishonarachel
rishonarachel

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Amita sub ko chidu kar jaa na it is no right.
Ku ki o sasural mai nahi raha na chati hai ok but aap ni myaka bi chodu kat jaa na it is not right.
Jab life mai ko bi problem ho himat se us ka saman kar na hoga nd problem kab tak hum run kar sakti hai kab na kabi usi ki samana kar na pad ta hai.
Nd amit ko keha ti ki o aap ni myake mai kuch din reha na chati to amit samaj ta hai.nd o sabi ko samjata hai but sub ko chodu kar cheli gayi arre usi ki papa mummy ki kya halt hoga ye bi o soch nahi.

Go to top