Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Episode 396 Discussion: 7th Oct 2013 - Page 2

sangeet6690 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
agree vd all of u here..after seeing MEIEJ today i feel tired!!!
n for the 1st time i was actually reading a magazine while watching MEIEJ..so whole pabho Madhu scene i din't pay ne attention..only scene that i registered was RM scene..rest wasπŸ₯±πŸ€’

here Pabho has the same effect Sullu had on me..CV's wrap it up soon..n please wake up from ur deep slumber n show something interesting..competition is fierce!!!

PS: we hv 4 more epis to the 400th epi...i hv a feeling that  e will get a proper RM epi on friday only..till then its gonna be Saas bahu saazish

tomorrow MB preparing kheer n dips putting eggshells in kheer..angry pandits n another shrap!!

wednesday RK waiting 4 MB..MB guilty not reaching the studios..manaofying pabho!!

thursday rK angry at MB Madhu manaaoing RK

friday finally RM in studio Madhu's 1st scene in front of camera..its the 400th epi!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The whole episode is wasted  Another yawning episode of meiej
Pabho-dips to join against madhu..radha is of no use in the situation and RK is unaware of all these..madhu is in a pathetic condition..I pity her πŸ˜”
what happened to the show..just look at it!!this is just like a serious saas-bahu crap😑seems like everyday madhu will be facing a new challenge at home than at the shoot..I wonder if the shooting with the heroine will start in near future 

Heroine track is being dragged..plss let the story move..i want the heroine track πŸ˜­

the last two episodes of the show is πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ we cant expect a rise in the TRP this week unless an interesting thing happens πŸ₯±
Survival thumbnail
Well Pabbo sealed the deal with Deepali and has started her evilish plans, Pabbo and her double standards!!, she says that she is doing this for Rk's life and happiness but what made her actually move to action is the fact that she couldn't bear that Rk stood by Madhu and yelled at her, her real motive was actually the  selfish one and not the love-caring one.
She just irked me, she is a great hypocrite, the way she hugged Madhu and wiped her tears!!!😲  she is the two-faced person and she is pretending to fear God, and her dialogues about poison, my foot!! she is the poison!!! but I know she will regret it highly by losing her Rishab and this is the price she is actually going to pay, didn't she say that she is ready to pay any price to get Madhu out of Rk's life, if this ever happens (it won't of course) she will lose Rishab, the sole fact of her conspiring against Madhu, if Rk ever comes to know about it, will make her lose him

Now what I really disliked is Madhu promising her to not tell Rk, we know whenever these two hide something from each other something bad happens, I hope Madhu learns how to deal with this situation, recognizing a viper disguised in a lamb, is sometimes difficult to figure out, how could you defend yourself when you don't know the enemy!!

What makes things worse is that Madhu is doing all this because she thinks it's for Rk's own good and when it comes to Rk, she can do anything, and she can't see beyond this to discover how things really are.

ETA: RM's edited scenes of today's episode

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15nzvx_rm-s-scenes-7th-october-2013_shortfilms
Edited by arshisfan - 10 years ago
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Guys, if you have a ton of pics, even if you post only some on the EDT, please do consider posting as many as you like - even all - on the MEIEJ Pictures Gallery thread.😳

The current one is Madhubala Pictures Gallery # 5 (No Comments). Please see the first post on its first page for the rules.😊

That way, even without the EDT being slowed down by a 100 wonderful pics, those pics can *all* be posted on the thread meant for the purpose.πŸ˜ƒ

Ermmm... Please post as many as you can on the EDT as well, please?😳
-MAS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Link to Episode 397 Discussion: 8th Oct 2013

Survival thumbnail