Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Raqesh and Ridhi in Nach Baliye

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Oct 7, 2013, 04.27 PM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Vinod Kambli|Ridhi Dogra|raqesh vashisht|Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara|Nakuul Mehta
Raqesh and Ridhi in Nach Baliye
Riddhi and Raqesh
After Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee, another telly couple confirmed on the sixth season of dance reality show Nach Baliye is Raqesh Vashisht and Ridhi Dogra.

Raqesh was last seen in Hongey Judaa Na Hum, which ended in six months, while Ridhi played the protagonist in Savitri, which ended last month.

Says a source, "Ridhi and Raqesh are the latest couple to get confirmed on the show. Cricketer Vinod Kambli and wife Andrea are also a part of the show this season." Raqesh did not revert to our text message.
Others jodis confirmed on the show are Nakuul Mehta from Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara and wife Jankee and Kanica Maheshwari, currently seen in Diya Aur Baati Hum, with husband Ankur Ghai.
Edited by FIZK6 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Promo pic tweeted by RaQesh. I'm so happy and excited   ðŸ˜ƒ  Cant wait.

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!!!!
Yayyy :)
I can't wait to see them dance together. Today's such a happy day. Thanks for sharing, Fiz.
FIZK6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

OMG!!!!

Yayyy :)
I can't wait to see them dance together. Today's such a happy day. Thanks for sharing, Fiz.

Welcome :)
I'm so looking forward to seeing them too. Best news ever.

Siddhi_ thumbnail
Dream come true <3 <3 I'm so so excited for this
FIZK6 thumbnail
Me too Siddi. Cant wait. Promos should be out soon if NB is starting in the first week of November. ITs the right time for both of them to take part since they dont have any other commitments. 
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Yes, that's very true. Since they both are free, they will be able to give their full attention to NB <3 Promos will be out soon I guess, cant wait :D
FIZK6 thumbnail
Siddi ... remember a previous TB  article where RaQesh said they're offered NB every year but they said no this year too. All hopes were dashed. Then when the news of Savitri ending came out, i had a hope that they might take part in NB. And it came true  :) 
Mogwai. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
looks like Ridhi managed to convince RaQesh after all 😆 but I'm happy...cuz now I know who I shall be supporting ;)
svijaya77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can't wait! [:D/]

Viji