Fan Fictions

New Arshi ff Named:Paheli! PROMO {Coming Soon}

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Everyone,

This is first promo of my new ff on Arshi coming soon most probably in next couple of days.
All the characters are same from Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?
 and this story is all about how already in love Arnav and Khushi are still far away from real definition of LOVE! and in this story they will gradually understand eachother and make their love eternal.

This story is continuation from the episode where Shyaam was exposed and his track was ended forever! and from there some new tracks will start and this ff is all about them.

This story starts when Arnav realizes that Khushi has some dark secrets from her past which are still haunting her!😉

ff:Paheli~ Kya Kabhi Sulajh paayegi Zindagi ki Paheli?

PROMO 1:

Khushi was all decked up  for attending the function with her embroidered suit and her favorite accesories. She was in hurry and was walking in garden area and suddenly she fell in a huge pit. Most probably a Big Well.
She starts yelling for Help but all in vain and suddenly she hears a sound,"You will Die Here only!"
She yells "NO".

Khushi wakes up from her Sleep and Arnav too wakes up with her scream and seeing her condition he gives her glass of water and cleaning her sweaty forehead with his hanky asks,"Are you alright Khushi?"
Khushi just realizes the reality and makes an excuse that she is going to Kitchen as she left the Dahi "yougurt" open and she have to keep it in Refrigerator!
Khushi leaves and Arnav Thinks,"Khushi is definitely hiding something! But What is bugging her? I will find out by hook or crook,.I can not see you in this condition Khushi!"

At KITCHEN:

Khushi is rolls her fist and thinks,"No ,,,nothing ha appened Khushi,Don't worry Khushi...Rlelax!"
Khushi tries to be normal but again she gets a flashback when she bumped into a man at Mandir (TEMPLE) .Khushi is fear closes her ears with her both hands and shuts her eyes tightly!

Will Arnav be able to find out the reason behind Khushi's uneasiness? Who was the man who bumped in Khushi at Mandir and why is Khushi horrified after seeing him?

To Know do read ff:Paheli!

Do Comment for the promo as ultimately your comments will decide whether I should continue or not!

Kind Regards
 Alina😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
buddy me and comment here to receive pms!