Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

~~~~~~ SiNal's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Celebrations ~~~~~~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

kalpanaR

IF-Sizzlerz

kalpanaR

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Wow this is an amazing thread...The siggies and AV's are too beautiful Clap Clap Big smile 
Feel like watching those golden episodes again after seeing these beautiful creations Big smile
Thank you all for this wonderful thread Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SiNalATtharasachNainanHamul_knGayathri_MSKshamrisheshi.nlBHAVII

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~~~~~ SiNal's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Celebrations ~~~~~~ (Page 3)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shamrish

IF-Rockerz

shamrish

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Namaskaram Gayathri . Thanks for the PM and update about this thread. Big smile.
Havn't heard from you in a long time.
All creations, siggies, AVI's have come really great.  ClapClap.  Yes brings back old memories of Parichay and Sinal which had become like a distant dream.
Thx to everyone for an awesome job. Big smileStar

SiNalATtharasachNainanHamul_knGayathri_MSKeshi.nlkalpanaRBHAVII

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
First thank you very much for the PM Tongue
Everyone who contributed to this beautiful thread thanks a million and wonderful job, not to mention describing all steps of starting from strangers to soul mates is  Star Clap
Seeing the journey and all creations one can't help but be lost in SINAL magic Embarrassed
Part of me sure feels ache that we are deprived of SINAL Ouch and truly miss them.

But then seeing all essential moments of SINAL offered in one place sure brings me absolute joy Smile Couple that made me like whole concept of lubb Embarrassed 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rnarayanSiNalATvipraja26tharasachlovergirlalinaAni---AnisahNainanHamul_knGayathri_MSKeshi.nl

shweta_r

IF-Stunnerz

shweta_r

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
This is an awesome thread...
Good memories of our favorite show...

Thanks for the PM Gayathri... Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SiNalATvipraja26NainanHamul_knGayathri_MSKeshi.nl

tharasach

tharasach

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Very beautiful thread and awesome creations!! Missing Sinal badly now..  All golden memories got refreshed!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amul_knGayathri_MSKNainanHAni---Anisaheshi.nl

eshi.nl

IF-Rockerz

eshi.nl

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Thanks for this wonderful thread Gayathri and Amul Clap Star Loved it.aww lost in Sinal world Embarrassed Day Dreaming
Thanks for pm
Awesome Siggie's by Savz,surbhi,Nainah Clap Tongue

Thanks to Sameer sir and Keerti for giving us Sinal Hug miss them soo much Ouch wish to see them together as a couple in future in some new project Day Dreaming

tharasachvipraja26lovergirlalinasurbhijNainanHamul_knGayathri_MSKRajash

Rajash

IF-Rockerz

Rajash

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
SiNal's anniversary thread Big smileClap Thanks to Amul n Gayatri for making such a lovely thread Big smile

Awesome creations by everyone ClapClap  me too will try to post something very soon Tongue

Happy Marriage Anniversary to our beloved SiNal Big smile

A big thanks to Samir Sir n Keerti for creating this magical & memorable forever couple on screen n leaving it behind to rule our hearts for ever now Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26NainanHGayathri_MSKamul_knAni---Anisaheshi.nl

lovergirlalina

Goldie

lovergirlalina

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged

thankzz Gayathri Hug4 d PM & thnkzzz a tonnn  Gayathri & amul foh dis incrEd!ble thrEad.. Clap Clap Clap Star StarClap wonderful creations done by all.  Thumbs Up Happy Anniversary to our lOvEy dOveY coUple SiNal...!!! PartyParty wow uh made me speechless Ermm... Mm'mmm what to say yawr i dnt hv words 2 describe.. Embarrassed Wacko Hatz off 2 both ov yew.. ClapThumbs Up  by looking awl dese creationz & reading awl d lines i gAwt teArzz in my eyEzz. CryMissing SiNal/SaTi too badllyyy OuchShockedi wish we could c our  cutEst pAir evA SaTi onscreen 2gthr in future..Day DreamingBig smileThank You samir, keerti foh giving us Sinal magical love.. Hug All the best sameer keerti  Thumbs Up.. SaTi rAwkZzz BlushingHeart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NainanHAni---Anisahamul_knGayathri_MSK

Post Reply New Post

Go to top