Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kritika_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

The gift of Love!

Wrapped in a white towel around his waist, he stood in front of the mirror, razing off his cheek as carefully as possible. All his shaving accessories were scattered on the slab across him.. And there amidst the shaving cream and brush and water mug and ice bag,har word ke baad 'and' lgaya...kaafi acha kiya... sat his abhi abhi neend se jaagi wife.. kaisi wife? excuse me?! english me likhe hue poore ff me aisa likhna allowed nhi h...koi tum duniya ki sbse achi writer banne ki koshish mat kro! who looked a thousand times more prettier with those slightly -swollen-still-sleepy eyes. Although she sat on the corner of the slab, she could still manage to divert his attention for she looked appetizingly adorable while leaning her back lazily to the mirror.. and brushing her teeth in the most reluctant manner. It was evident that she was in no mood to move the toothbrush upon her teeth..may be because she was too torpid owing to the grand celebration last night ,that too, without it being followed by a dose of her man's coital titillation. ek MINT... tumhe lgta h main anpad hu? tumhe lgta h tum aise 'dose of her man's coital titillation' jaisa phrase use krogi toh main tumhrai bhavnaaye samjhungi nhi? besharm tum bhi kam ni ho...achi english se chupaane ki koshish mat kro! mujhe samajh aa gya that she's talking about making love ! huh!! :P 

The dark kohl that she wore last night had smudged and it formed a thick, dopey outline underneath her eyes, thus making them appear even more sensuous to him.  There was this Bombay Times resting on his lap which was almost on the verge of sliding down when suddenly, a stream of ferment rushed down the spine of his dormant darling and she immediately  balanced herself and the newspaper. itna aaram aaram se describe kiya h sab kuch...poore maze le rhi thi tum sath sath khud bhi...

Her eyes had a certain shine..as though she had seen something grand..something lavish..

She immediately set her back straight , held the toothbrush in the tight grip of her teeth, and poked her finger into the posh piece of endorsement that had reverted her attention so profusely to bring it to his notice as well...

And, in shock of the sudden pounce from his till then passive wife, he almost had a narrow escape with what could have been a really blunt cut! pichle part me jo btaya tha na...lamba kr deti ho sentence ko...'she's the one who's gonna play'...vohi h yeh bhi...arre sahi me yaar...tujhe nhi pta chlega...

He looked at her.. then at the paper ,  then again at her excited glowing eyes..then at the usual monotonous paper, then again at her long pointing finger..then at the plain arial fonted paper...   arre waah! ye maine ab notice kiya! pehle no description, fir 'excited' fir uske ekdum contrast, 'boring' for paper and then long pointed finger k sath toh dekho bhai radhika ji ki khud invent kiya hua adjective.. "arial fonted' paper!! acha bhai theek h!  nd yet, "Whaaawwwttt??", he asked in the most clueless manner..

She widened her iris and pointed even more vigorously to illuminate the silly lamps of his brain who hadn't noticed such elegant piece of beauty..

"Ohhh!!!  Deepika?! C'mon yaar Shona... why do you think will I be interested in Deepika Padukone when I have you in front of me?" radz, ye ff AR pe h ya KASH? no no..just confirming! , he said with genuine admiration and kissed her cheek feeling proud of having left her with such a flattering answer. The kiss gelled a portion of her cheek with his shaving cream... ye yeahan likhna zaroori nhi tha...but only coz u cudn't leave an oportunity to kill me, tumne socha kahin aisa na ho k main vo point miss kar du.. toh tumne spcly ention kr diya k bhai cream lag gyi thi! samajh gyi thi main...and, while he resumed his shaving after that, she squeezed her eyes in anguish for it wasn't the brand ambassador but the brand that she wanted him to notice. She tapped his shoulders again with a bohot-smart-samajhte-ho khudko- look in her eyes.. and this time round, she pointed straight into the sleek, black, elegant and luxurious Lamborghini that had appealed her to the bowels! 

And while the toothbrush inside refrained her from mocking at him, her eyes were clearly yelling a "main gaadi ki baat kar rahi thi.. ladki ki nahi!" at him. He bit his tongue for having acted oversmart but then covered up.. "oh! The caaarrr! Yeah! Its good!", he said coolly as though he was this big automobile merchant who didn't give a damn to such small advertisements for he already had tons of such LamborghinizZz parked outside his mansion. such a small scene and such a deep achi si sundar description...slow delectable coffee:P :P :P

For once, she could not get that reaction. She felt like...dude...its Lamborghini!' She shook the paper in front of his eyes again... "haan haaannn...bol toh raha hu achi hai..", he said without even giving it a glance. i can totally imagne the expression on karan!

Seeing his lack of interest, she decided the better option was to first get rid of the toothbrush in her mouth so that atleast her vocal cords could come into picture!

She left the paper on the slab and ran out of the bathroom. He was a little confused over what had been going on in her head but then he thought he should start getting used to her mood swings coz she had stepped in a phase where things like that were going to be a daily affair. pregnancy mention kiya? oh! tumhe yaad tha? mujhe lga tum bhool gyi...

in fact, i was thinking...jab raat ko armaan was the tired one, i mean haan shona bhi thi tired, but tune toh armaan ka mention kiya na...to subah kaisi hui hogi, i mean, after reading this bathroom scene, i couldn't help myself but imagine how would have they woken up that day...and i couldn't imagine anything suitable which would have led to this.. a sleepy riddhima in bathrom and armaan all up and active...

so yeah, plz gimme a scene 🤣

He was winding up his shaving stuff when she reached back to him. Her face was wet coz she hadn't bothered to waste time wiping it, plus, it was a deliberate attempt to prevent somnolence from knocking down her eyes again. the somnolence line was nt required...when she ws already excited aboutthe car thing, why would she even think she can fall in neend again?

"Oh! Aa gyi...where had you gone?", he asked while closing his shaving kit. She picked up the newspaper and held it in front of him, "What do you have to say about this mesmerizing piece of beauty?", she asked giving him the adjective she chose to hear in reply. i couldn't get the xpression- excited or challenging?

"ummm...Its...a...ammm...well...what do I say...Its...Yeah...Pretty mesmerizing..", he mulled first but then settled for what he thought would satisfy her the best.

""I knew you would love it! Great then! Lets get it!", she said in an elated tone.

"hain??????????", he blurted out tactlessly with eyes popping out in astonishment of having heard a bankrupting demand. bankrupting demand🤣🤣👍🏼

"Arrey... .. am saying that...khareed lete hain na ek hum bhi... Kitne time se humne koi gaadi ni li", she sounded like that lill child who would throw an uncontrolled and carefree demand for anything that pleases her eyes. sahi keh rhi h radz tu...sahi me bachi hi lag rhi h...i also couldn't believe it!! armaan ka reaction is so sahi!!! :P

"Pagal ho gyi hai kya?!", he remarked in a typical middle class boyfriend tone. acha kiya jo 'hai' kaha aur 'ho' nhi...

"Isme pagal hone waali kya baat hai?", she folded her arms and asked in a pampered tone.

"Riddhima??  Bolne se pehle socho to sahi... Bohot time se koi gaadi ni li??? I mean... what do you mean yaar? mujhe ye line sbse zada pasand aayi! pta ni kyun!! aur ispe armaan ka xpression bhi!!!!   Gaadi na ho gyi.. ice cream ho gyi..", he poured a jar full of sarcasm over her head..all at once. 😆😆

"Please ha Armaan...stop overeacting...Ek car hi to maang ri hu", she tried convincing him with a lame explanation. typical shilpa-ish expression! aur please k baad jo 'ha' h uspe main khaa rhi hoon...dono ko...tujhe aur shilpa ko...karan se vaise bhi i dnt have any lena dena...m not his fan!

"Ek car?? Pta bhi hai yeh ek car kitne ki aati hai", he said while walking out of the bathroom, with principles of pragmatism stirring in his head. oh m so much a fan of karan!!!

She followed him outside, "jitne ki bhi ho Armaan...I know tum mujhe mana nahi karoge...", now that .. was a well designed assertive statement! hmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He smiled over her smartness  as he walked his way ahead to the dining area but didn't  let her notice that for she would have taken that as his acceptance... u do complicate sentences...i ws right... i mean, yeah ok i also dnt hav an alternative for this but then...honestly, jb maine pehli bara pada tha, i thought he smiled but didn't let her c it vrna vo uski accpetance samajh jaati...so i thought he accepted it...ab koi reader kuch bhi samajh le toh tu kya kr legi na...so as a writer, you shud put it simply, k sab seedha simple vohi samjhe jo tu kehna chahti h...

"he smiled, but didn't let her see it, or else she would have taken the smile as his acceptance!" i dnt knw...

"yaar mera mobile dekha hai tumne? Pta ni mill hi ni raha subah se..", he said while flapping a few files kept on the dining table. the whole mobile thing is very very verrryyy verrryyy evryyy realll!!!!!!!!! 

riddhima ka ghar h na vo chaar saal se...armaan ko dining table pe files failane deti hogi? 'side table' ya 'study table' pe nhi rakhta hoga? oh no wait, vo armaan ka bhi toh ghar h hi😆😆😆

"Armaan...tum meri baat sun rahe ho ya nahi?", she raised her voice this time round.

"hmmm...Sun to raha hu..", he said while walking towards the sofa to check his phone beneath the cushions. Yeah, so what I was saying was that it was all verry  remarkably real, in fact it also reminded me of that hmmm' that armaan had once done in dmg...

"To hum le rahe hain na car?", she asked while following him in quick..excited steps. baalti bhar k shonaism!!!

"Aur ni to kya...lenge lenge..', he said while picking up the cordless and dialing his number so as to locate his mobile. main ye poore scene pe hi ache se mari...subahs e 10000000000000000000 baar to imagine kr chuki hoon..aur kya karu...

"Eeekkksss... kab?", she asked ecstaticly.

"Abhi Sanjivani  jaate hue... raste me utha lenge ek..", he made a light hearted pun. haaye mera bacha cutepane ki dukaan😃

"Armaaan...Its not funny okay... Main mazaak  nahi kar ri hu..", she looked straight into his eyes expressing  the lava that erupted over his levity.

"Main bhi mazaak nahi kar raha hu baby..",   he tucked her strands behind her ear to pacify her while he waited to hear the mobile ringing. i did notice it okay!!!!!!!! and i ws like...what the kashianpana! 

vaise...agar tum bura na maano...ek kiss bhi add kra du cheek pe is scene me? pleaasshh??

And the mobile rang... from the dining table...

She turned towards the table as she heard the ringtone and walked in the direction to get it for him. She set aside the green file beneath which the phone buzzed the monotonous Nokia tune and picked it up.

"Yeh to raha Armaan...kya dekhte ho tum?!", she said for he missed on the phone in his first hunt. tu toh har jagah hi 'because', 'since', 'as'..har word k liye bas 'for' he use kri jayio...pyar ho gya h kya is word se? pagal kahin ki...sweeto...huh

He reached to her cutting the cordless and continued,"arrey  main tumse baat kar raha tha na...mera dhyaan ni gya..", he said while taking the mobile from her and then started towards the bedroom.

"Acha to fir car ka to btao..", the dialog is so HOMELY bhai...real...asli...punjabi...mere ghar pe hi hota ho jaise...tum toh bolti bhi ho aise pta h... she pranced after him.

"Bta to raha hu...", he walked his way ahead stepping on the cushion that he had dropped on the floor while playing hide and seek with his phone. baat car ki ho rhi h, dikha tum ridhima ko cute rhi ho, arman in fact aage bhaag rha h, isme usko cute dikhane ka kahans e logic aa gya? dimaag kharab insaan...nhi...i'll tell you what goes on in your mind.. u think...in sab k beech me kahin main apne kritika ko maar daalne ka maksad na bhool jaun! 

"Yeh ni karoge ki utha ke upar rakh do... Paer rakh ke chale gye ho cushion pe...hadd hai matlab..", she whined at him while ironing the cover with her palms and placing the bichaara cushion on the sofa. main kya kahu yaar...tum khud hi samajh lo :P

He turned back to her and blew her a kiss for scolding him over his disorganization .. as .. that was essential for him to keep his day going.

Reaching the room, he picked up the charger and set his phone on charging while she continued the same song... "' Armaan ek baar dekho to sahi car ko... Its so...sss...So...SEXY!!", she exclaimed with radiant eyes.

"So are you my love..", he said and snogged her cheek amorously.

She pushed him the other side softly acha ek mint...tum ye dikhana chahti thi k vo gussa nhi hui...push kiya, lekin "SOFTLY" hi!!!! and continued in a complaining pout, "Armaan mujhe car chahiye to chahiye to chahiye to bas chahiye... Mujhe kuch ni pta...", and she ended by caressing his bare chest with her fingers. and then u call me besharm! stoach me jo butterflies ho rhi h unhe bhi aake ab tum hi samabhalo fir!!!!

"Acha top dilla dunga sundar si...", he tapped her cheek lovingly and consoled her like a father explains his 6 year old daughter! i can't believe he actually behaved just exactly how he should have!!!!! :P being armaan i mean😆😆

"top??????????????????", she stepped out of his hold and continued with a scowl..."main pagal dikhti hu tumhe??". she is also behaving just like she exactly should!!!

He pressed his lips to control his smile and turned his eyes the other side.

She held his chin hak banta h! 😉😆😆 and turned his face towards her to look straight in his eyes..."has kyun rahe ho??", she asked with pretended anger and continued..."main pagal hu??", now she was one degree serious.

Ahem..ahem..well... He again pressed his lips to control his smile and turned his eyes the other side. ye 'ahem ahem' se tum khud hi kood padti ho zra beech me!!! 

this thing very nice about your writing is that you put your own views as well...that in fcat is one difference in you're and my writing. I usually don't write anything other than describing the scene, but you do add your own feelings by way of royal riddhimatism' or stuff like that, which of course makes me fall in love with your writing!

So hats off for that!

"'Armaan ek baar aur aise hasse na... I swear I'm going to kill you"

"acha? And am going to kiss you."

"I'll kill you if you kiss me."

"I'll kiss you if you kill me."

I AM NOT COMMENTING ON THIS PART...AT ALL...

"Aaarrrggghhh...", she dabbled her hands in air frustratedly  and continued... "Armaan...topic change mat karo...", she warned him pointing with her index finger.

"Mera topic to hamesha tum hi hoti ho..", he chucked her cheek in his lips softly and  then ran staright to the bathroom.

"Armaan nahaane se pehle mujhe bta ke jao...", she stopped him from closing the door through her hand.

"I love you...", he said after a long aashiqaana sign.  That was his only way of refusing her...IF..EVER.. he had to! iske baare me hum msg me baat kr chuke! the tone ws perfect :P :P :P :P :P :P

She smiled looking into his eyes for she understood ki aaj vo nahi maanega!

He smiled back to her for he understood that she understood that he wasn't in a mood to give in for that matter.

"Acha you want to join me bathing??", he asked naughtily to divert her attention. this 'acha' is such a good word you chose to show the topic ended...

""No thanks!", she said with a smirk and continued "am not interested...huh", and with that she rushed away for 🤢🤢🤢 she realized that her smile was all set to slip.

She wasn't really angry with him. More so because..among the two...it was he who had a crazzyy fancy for cars...and if she was adamant, it was because she knew he loved roaming about the streets in big cars for long night drives..He had often told her about how exciting the idea sounded to him. And it wasn't like he couldn't afford it or any of that blah, but it was just that he didn't like spending a penny on himself..even though he would readily agree to all her demands..Even if they were meaningless..And therefore when she saw the car, it instantly struck her to try convincing him this way..She wanted to do it for him...But probably, he got a clue about why she had been pressing him so much..and if he had been refusing despite constant efforts from her side, there had to be a valid reason to it.. She decided she would end it there..even though she knew she would make one last a try once he's back from his bath..With all these thoughts jiving in her mind, she took out her clothes and went to bath in the dusra waala bathroom.

, besides being real, very sweet as well. But I hope you're not planning to end it there. I mean, if it was real life, then yeah, things like these do happen, infact only things like these happen, you won't find a couple buying a car only coz the wife had said it so adamantly, but then, its not life (though how you potrayed it, was not an inch less than reality, especially with the part when armaan says they'd buy the car on their way to sanjeevani, oh I so loved him for that! In fact, all that while, no before that, when armaan was trying to hide his smile, I was too doing the same! Just trying hard to hide my smile!!) yeah so as I was saying, its not life, it's a fiction, so they have to buy the car..you will have to make them do so...I don't know! And I don't care how you do it! You can say it's a gift from armaan for that baby news...you know what I mean? See coz, if you don't do it, then the readers would say (not readers I mean, critics you can say, yeah yeah now you'd say why would any high ranked critic read your fic, but then again, best friends should be the best critics, right?) so yeah, they'd say why did you bring the point in the fic when you didn't have to show armaan buying it.

also, in the upar wala para...m glad u didn't miss out on teh emotion maze k chakkar me..and u din't even ake it boring.. by writing 'all that blah' mwuaah!! 

When he came out from his bath, there was this lovely smell of her sun tan lotion in the air..which of course meant that she had bathed and must have been ready with the breakfast.

He got ready  and moved towards the dining table..There was his plate of almonds and omelette but his frappe was missing.. "shonaaa...Mera frappe kahan hai yaar?", he asked her loudly for she was nowhere to be seen. fir shona...tu bta de na...k bhai AR ko maaro goli main kash ki hi baat kr rhi hoon!!!! 

She walked towards him from the kitchen, in her yellow suit..sans dupatta, and placed the chilled glass of frappe on the table. the fact that riddhima was sans dupatta, I mean of course, she has been married for four years, it was her home, so obviously! But yeah, I love you for that! She didn't say a word and was about to leave when he held her wrist and stood up to her,   "aaayyyiiieee...Naraaz ho kya??".

She downcasted her eyes and nodded a no'.

"Jhooth bol ri ho tum... I know you are naraaz...But baby try and understand na..See we don't need a car this moment ...Scorpio hai na apne paas..Aur apni gypsy bhi to hai..Aur fir vaise bhi humne jaana hi kahaan hota hai? Ghar se Sanjivani...Sanjivani se Ghar...tum samajh ri ho na?", he tried explaining her politely.

this scene also m making them do over and over again since i woke up today :P :P

"Yeah..I understand..", she smiled a little..but not enough for him to be satisfied.

"Ni tum abhi bhi naraaz ho... 9th jaunuary?  Tabhi aesi jhoothi waali smile de ri ho...mujhe sab pta hai...", he pouted at having made her upset. 

This was those rarest of the rare moments when her husband was on the mature side and thus when she saw him feeling low...she decided to uplift him in the most Riddhimatic way possible... radhika kood padi scene k andar! apni bhavnaao ki pehle pad jaai h tumhe! :P

"Main naraaz nahi hu Armaan...and I don't want the car...and I just love you..", she said while cupping his face and kissed his cheeks!

"Pakka?", he reassured...

She kissed his lips softly and replied.. "pakka!!".

His smile widened as he kissed her back ad then digged his face in her neck to lighten the situation .

this whole scene was so sweet yaar 

She ruffled his hair and kissed his temple..He planted a few kisses along her collar bone and finally took his face out..only to look straight through her eyes and tell her how much he loved her... 28th jaunuary☺️☺️

And as the tradition goes, no two lovers can enjoy their moment of love till all these evil cell phone batteries are living a healthy life. see now yahan i love you! you used that old purana bahan with a tinge of  neon :P It was a call from Anjali. She had called to enquire about what had been taking them so long.. Riddhima attended the call and told her that they were on their way and will reach soon.. Armaan had actually made her an expert in that statement.

While he still wanted to continue after the call..she was not ready to romance with the burden of lie on her shoulders.

ab ye dmg ka scene shuru hone wala h ispe mujhe kuch khaas nhi kehna...seedhe muskaan pe aate h...

So, moving ahead, let's kill muskaan...yeah please let me kill her mani...I mean come one! What the FCUK is wrong with that pighead?! Already I don't like drashti, but as muskaan, she was atleast funny. And here...she is clearly madly truly deeply a VILLIAN!!!! And I officially hate her! So yeah, please let me kill her. Please!

But then again, in all this villain drama, one thing that calmed my nerves and made me smile was how armaan responded! I again love him!! Very very much!! I mean, he called her baby'!!! I so love KASH!!! All thanks to you!!!

Soon they headed towards Sanjivani..

Just as their car entered the gate, the watchman bent towards the car window on Armaan's side ..wished them good morning and embellished it with a big..smiling congratulations..

They both looked at each other...confused!!

Armaan smiled him a thanks and then went on asking..."but kis liye??".

The watchman initially felt hesitant but finally managed a "sir aap...vo...papa banne waale hain na..".

And Riddhima was stark red with embarrassment. Watchman ko bhi pta chal gya..., she thought to herself and prepared herself for more such unexpected congoz throughout the day..

As they walked in through the corridor, every single member of the Sanjivani family..be it the doctors, the wardboys, the nurses, the patients, kins of these patients...one to all... everybody greeted them with hearty congratulations for their big news!!

The reached their friends in the cafeteria and Riddhima got started.. "yaar tum log sab pagal ho kya? Poore Sanjivani ko pta chal gya hai that I am...", she looked around.. she had been loud enough to attract everyone's attraction.. ergo, she completed her sentence in whispers.. "that I am pregnant...Who the hell has done this?", she again pitched high by the end.

All of them had one finger on their lips and the other pointing towards Muskaan. Despite of being warned by Anjali and Nikita about how she would be bashed well by Riddhima for singing her pregnancy song all through the place, she hadn't followed. Although she chose selective wardboys and nurses and patients to share this news, the grapevine network of any organization is far more than what it actually appears.

"Muskaan ki bachchi...I'm not going to leave you...pta hai subah se har banda aake humme congrats wish kare jaa raha hai...Its spread like forestfire...I mean for heaven's sake ...why did you let this out to all??", she asked in an almost-disgusted tone.

"Arrey maine to thode se logo ko hi btaya tha yaar... Mujhe kya pta tha sabko pta chal jayega... and by the way, tujhe itti problem kyun ho rahi hai? Itne pyaar se sab Congo de rahe hain to le le na... Jab karne mein sharam ni aayi to btaane mein kaisi sharam..", she ended by biting her tongue for having said it as-it-is!

Riddhima dropped her jaw and looked around to see everybody staring at her with a joshing smile.

Armaan gritted his teeth at Muskaan for he knew ki ab Riddhima naraaz ho jayegi and then he'll have to manao her all day.

And yes, that's exactly what happened! She stumped her foot hard and left the place... Armaan followed her with his... "arrey...babyyy... suno to sahi...".

She barged open the door of her cabin with utter annoyance, but as soon as she caught the sight of the place, her wrinkled eyebrows relaxed... And a delightful smile lit up her face.

Armaan entered behind her and was equally stunned to see some truckloads of bouquets and greeting cards adorning the place. She walked a few steps forward and reached the first card.. It was from a middle aged woman from the general ward whom Riddhima had been treating...

"You always spread smiles like an Angel. Hope god blesses you with a cute baby Angel... just like you Congratulations", she read the card and her eyes filled with tears...

Armaan took the card from her while she walked ahead and picked up the next bouquet in the row.. It was from Atul and Anjali.. She plucked out the greeting... "My little sweetheart will now produce her little one... May god bless you in this new phase of your life... cant wait to play with my niece/nephew <3", now , her tears paved down her cheek..

Armaan on the other hand had a cocktail of emotions all at once.. while his eyes were liquid with tears.. he giggled reading what the card of Rahul and Muskaan said... "yaar...wishing you sabseee  bdaaa wala congratulations!!! Dill khush kar ditta by god!! Aur Armaan ji... Ab na aap apni voti nu mere naal jada time spend karne diya karo... kyunki tabhi to baby apni Muskaan chachi jaisi creative aur intelligent ho payegi!! Mwwaahhh!! Love!"

Riddhima took the greeting from him and gave it a read.. "aww...this is so sweet! Sab kitna khush hain hamare liye! Maine bematlab hi itna daant diya sabko..", she said feeling bad for being so irritated.

He came closer to her.. wiped off her tears... cupped her face and whispered her a "thankyou".

"Thankyou kis liye?", she asked while holding his wrist.

"For being in my life... FOR BEING MY LIFE... And for giving me this happiness..", he finished by kissing her  forehead.

"I love you..", she said and hugged him tight.

He held her close to him.. as though.. she was a gift.. given to him in love..

They rested in each other's arms.. inhaling the happiness of being together.. thanking each other for being there.. feeling the pleasure of their new phase.. sinking the fact of a new life.. living their moment of love!!

The ending, to be honest, was only sweet. I mean, it seemed like the part was short...yeah I know m being greedy, but honestly it did seem short. And also I think it was a li'l...what so you say it..incomplete? I don't know, maybe its coz I was expecting that car thing to happen, I seriously thought among all those gifts, would be a car key also...so yeah, its maybe coz if that...

But of course I loved the part!!!! And as  I was saying about the ending, I think its coz of that only that I think you HAVVVEEE to continue the part...infact, oh yeah, that is why I ws lecturing about the car gift thing earlier, coz u said this was the least part, that means you didn't plan on getting them the part...so yeah...again...change your plan! Puh-leaassseee!!!!!! I am ready to kneel down and fold my hands for that! But please!!!!

qt4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was so beautiful :)
loved it
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome part
thanx for pm
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
super cute update.
Luvd it.
Thanx 4 d pm.
Cont asap.
T.c.
Mani.AR. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Reyansh23

So u updated...
It always feels god on reading ur updates...

N my fav frm dis one include :
1) "Ohhh!!! Deepika?! C'mon yaar Shona... why do you think will I be interested in Deepika Padukone when I have you in front of me?" , he said with genuine admiration and kissed her cheek feeling proud of having left her with such a flattering answer.

2) He bit his tongue for having acted oversmart but then covered up.. "oh! The caaarrr! Yeah! Its good!", he said coolly as though he was this big automobile merchant who didn't give a damn to such small advertisements for he already had tons of such LamborghinizZz parked outside his mansion.

3) "Abhi Sanjivani jaate hue... raste me utha lenge ek..", he made a light hearted pun.
Dis ws supr funny yr...

4) "I'll kill you if you kiss me."

"I'll kiss you if you kill me."

5) Armaan had actually made her an expert in that statement.

N thn d sixes by muskaan d gr8...
6) "Arrey maine to thode se logo ko hi btaya tha yaar... Mujhe kya pta tha sabko pta chal jayega... and by the way, tujhe itti problem kyun ho rahi hai? Itne pyaar se sab Congo de rahe hain to le le na... Jab karne mein sharam ni aayi to btaane mein kaisi sharam.."

7) Aur Armaan ji... Ab na aap apni voti nu mere naal jada time spend karne diya karo... kyunki tabhi to baby apni Muskaan chachi jaisi creative aur intelligent ho payegi!!

Thnx fr d update..;)

Thankyou sooo much!!!!!!!!!!
I love your style of commenting!!!!!!
Thankyou for the all the appreciation!!
Hope to come up with better work in future!!
Mani.AR. thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelicdove

awesome update!!!!!!!!!!!!👏

kahan se start karoon you had had me speechless!!!
the bathroom scene was so adorable and loved the way you described the abhi-abhi-neend-se-jaagi-hui ridhima!😆"maybe bcoz she was too torpid qwing to the grand celebration last night and without it being followed by her man" coital tillitation"this line had me blushing!☺️
the armaan-the over smart banda noticed deepika padukone when she wanted him to do the car😆
and ridhima's reaction to that was so adorable😃
she was so cute,talking,pleading,yelling,scaring,showing her ghussa from her eyes,btw i loved her eye talk,looks like she is experienced in it😉
and ridhima's craze for having the car was just flawless,loved the way she tried her hand in attempt to convince him,and armaan!!!!!!loved his responce to ridhima,she indeed was talking like it was just an icecream😆 "Riddhima?? Bolne se pehle socho to sahi... Bohot time se koi gaadi ni li??? I mean... what do you mean yaar? Gaadi na ho gyi.. ice cream ho gyi..", he poured a jar full of sarcasm over her head..all at once.
"jitne ki bhi ho Armaan...I know tum mujhe mana nahi karoge...", ridhima is one cunning and manipulative lady,she surely knows how to convince armaan by striking on his week point to fullfill all her demands😛
i just LOVED this episode,and ridhima just didn't gave up till the end but was still trying and throwing tantrums like "mujhey gadi chahiye toh bas chahiya toh bus chahiye" 🤣
and armaan's humour"raste mai utha lenge ek"🤣
for GOD sake it was a damn car she was talking about,and when she realized she was being fooled tab toh she bacame a hot flame😆
and when she asked him about her being pagal,he was having a hard time controlling himself😆
yeh armaan na ek din jayega ridzy k hathon se
i was loving the way he was multitasking while talking to ridhima and she was just sticking to him,following him to all the places
armaan is so cunning,he tried to change the topic at every revelant and irrevelant topics,but ridhima knew better than to fall for his tries😆
inspite of all the commotion,he still was so nice and sweet with her,any other man would have lost his cool when subjected to constant nagging from the other side,but again it's armaan we r talking aboutplz mujhey apne ff ka armaan de do😆
ridhima k pyaar ka cpmpletely maara*sigh*
aww ridhima is so sweet she was pestering him to get the car for his own and he DID notice that
and the watchman wala scene they sure would have been embarrased
and muskaan!!!!!!!the chatter box,aik b baat pait mai nahi bachti,she is toh like ultimate embarrasing siuation maker for AR like again she said"karne mai nayi ayi toh batane mai q"🤣
but aww their friends are so cutenot everyone have them
and the ending was just perfect,a loving stop to all the craziness above😆
man!!!!!just three parts and m in lurvvveee wid ur ffi can just go on and on like forever praising you,that is how good you are!!!!!!!
and sorry for the late comment,i didn't knew it was updated,i was just randomly stalking this thread,😆and now m glad that i did😃
updattteee soon plzzz
ab aur intezar nahi hota
like seriously how can u expect us to wait for another updates when u give us such awesome wala parts😉
ok!!!!!now enough of my chatter,don't i give a thora wala competition to muskaan's chatter???😆
bye,tc
loadz of love

U know what? I LOVE YOU @angelicdove!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU SOOO SOOO SOOO MUCH!!!
kasam khuda ki i've never met u but it seems as if u are my buddy since ages!!!
itnaaa pyaaarrraaa comment!!!!!
thankyou sooo much!!!!
i was quite apprehensive about this part... but i'm glad sabko pasand aaya!!!!
and your comment was so damn beautifull!!!!!!!!
i have been reading it over and over again!!!!!!!!
it makes me happy... it makes me smile...
i seriously have no words to thank you for all the love u are giving to this ff...
with trucks full of hugs and kisses...
Mani..( that's my real name)!!
Mani.AR. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kritika_24

and u didn't write any note...and you didn't cahnge the title...uff! what will i do with you girl!! fine, fine, i'll do it...wait till i hi jack your id :P

i know main bohot dheet hu...and lazy bhi...
and u've given me all the rights to be so...
:-*
Mani.AR. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kritika_24

Following him instantly would have appeared desperate...which..of course she was... but aesi dikha thodi sakti thi na vo... 

Therefore she looked at him with a smirk.. took out the mini baby pink nighty.. chucked the inside of her cheek within.. and walked towards the bathroom. So yeah basically, while she did follow his instructions.. she made sure to garnish them with an air of Royal Riddhimatism!

ohhhkkkaaayyyiiieee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tune bhi mujhe samjhaani thi ek cheez...
 jo maine yaad dillaani thi...
"knew" waali...

kunabz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautifully written thanks for pm
Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Superb!!!!!!!!! pls keep writing and pm me...thnks for the pm...