Page 1 of 36

Page 1
Page   of 36
Page 2 Page 36

--Mahima--

IF-Stunnerz

--Mahima--

Posted: 06 October 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged

Sabah and I planned this thread together a long back (just days after you created the group Mrina's Angels) and hope that you(Mina Di) like it

Mina Di, you are someone who came into my life when I least expected it and today you have become an integral part of it. Almost 6 years of our journey and it seems just like yesterday. We have always somehow had similar tastes but most importantly our understanding of the differences is what that makes us bond. You are my unbiological sis but I can relate to you more than I can with some of my actual cousin sisters. You turn 22 today and I am 19, so saying di might seem like a formality but you know that I say it out of respect and most importantly to show that you are my elder sister.

Ok... I know I became a little to emotional... It's your birthday and I should be making you laugh instead of cry so first of all happy birthday...

Roses are red
Violets are blue
And I am singing
Happy Birthday to you

(P.s. I am a bathroom singer)
(P.p.s. I know it is a kiddish song but still it was something that I know by heart)

Another one...

I WISH A WISH FOR YOU
THE WISH I WISH FOR YOU
IS THE WISH I WISH FOR FEW
THE WISH I WISH FOR YOU
IS THAT ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE

Amazing
Brilliant
Charming
Dazzling
Enchanting
Flawless
Gifted
Happy-go-lucky
Intellectual
Joyful
Kind
Loving
Magical
Naughty
Outstanding
Pure-hearted
Quick-witted
Radiant
Sizzling
Terrific
Understandable
Valuable
Wonderful
X (10 out of 10... take X as a roman number)
Youthful
Zesty

Alphabets from A-Z might end but words that describe Mina Di are never ending
I so love you Mina Di Heart

Tum jiyo hazaroon saal... Clap
Saal ke din ho pachas hazaar.. Star

It's your birthday so dedication toh banta hai na...

So here is an AsYa OS by me Embarrassed

Since we both have a role reversal as Chintu and Bunty toh unka siggy toh banta tha na Hug

Scroll down for wishes from your friends (all close and apart)

And the show will go on for the day

Edited by --Mahima-- - 15 October 2013 at 12:51pm

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

hearty_harshaskavyasanjanaseth1994love.asad.zoyanisha150A_R_Spriyu03nuts_22-Maryam.K-varsha2KD-HoneyBunch-..MorningStar..simi58fleursmysticloverArShiDelenaAneezarp27-LiveLoveLaugh-mariam1368zoobie-doobieRAJLUVASYAjazsidhuakaswanMissvishtoofanijeb1smitarB.S.I_Love_Youyoga123LoveARRsana11CookieeMonsterhoney-sweety-Anayah-Barun_Addicthappy_cupcakeOhmyjerryworldsummaiyasayedtinsel-Mrinalini-drunkiiebabeGroverAddictLinsieSanzPaRudholicara_000Nichuss.Anisha.Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy B'day Mrina (8th October) *replies page 22 onwards" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..MorningStar..

IF-Dazzler

..MorningStar..

Posted: 06 October 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Save Some Yummy Goodies for Me...

Once again...

Your Twinie!

*~Sabah~*

P.S- Where do You think You are going? Picture abhi baaki hai...

Special OS Link- Long  Drive Ne Bana Di Jodi

Enjoy the Party!!

Edited by ..MorningStar.. - 07 October 2013 at 8:31am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha150nuts_22A_R_S-HoneyBunch-varsha2KDfleursTANVI_SEXYtogetherforeversimi58-Maryam.K-Aneezarp27-LiveLoveLaugh-ArShiDelenajeb1Missvishtoofani-Anayah-RAJLUVASYAakaswansmitarCookieeMonsterhappy_cupcakeBarun_AddictkutsLinsieOhmyjerryworld-Mrinalini-drunkiiebabeGroverAddictara_000--Mahima--Nichuss.Anisha.Surish

..MorningStar..

IF-Dazzler

..MorningStar..

Posted: 06 October 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
I finally learnt the 'E' of Editing... Tongue

And for the last and Special one...Wink

Edited by ..MorningStar.. - 07 October 2013 at 12:11pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

hearty_harsha-waitingforyou-nuts_22nisha150A_R_S-HoneyBunch-varsha2KDfleursTANVI_SEXYAneezarp27-Maryam.K--LiveLoveLaugh--Anayah-MissvishtoofaniRAJLUVASYAakaswansmitarjeb1Ohmyjerryworldshreya11mehraGroverAddict-Mrinalini-kutshappy_cupcakeBarun_AddictLinsieNichussara_000--Mahima--Surish

--Mahima--

IF-Stunnerz

--Mahima--

Posted: 06 October 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Mina Di... we guys collected some wishes from your dear friends and here they are

Surish 

Name: Surish

How do I know Mrina: Qubool Hai, Indian Forum

A remarkable moment with Mrina: Whenever she is able to weave the element of suspense throughout her stories. Her expressive writings capture every nuance of human interaction, making me smile even when the action got intense. Their page turning lure rest in the adventure and the unexpected turn they take. The language would make me laugh, the heart will make me cry, the whole story will keep me on edge of my  reading chair and the mystery will keep me guessing!

Birthday wishes:

Something that I would like to ask Mrina: Do you intend to publish your phenomenal pieces of literature in the near future?

My Quest for Mrinalini

Combing through the perpetual deep trenches of Qubool Hai Forum that plunge down thousands of metres below the Indian Ocean floor, I spotted a plethora of novels entitled, "Badtameez Dil", "Gosh! These Feelings" and "Mrina's Mango Club," which were written by MrinaLoveNote better known as Mrinalini. Too much for me to resist and being able to withstand the immense pressures of the ocean depths, I read each volume which kept me on the edge like a moth drawn to flame, ignoring my work. Yearning for more, I  delved deeper into drives of  the stories to places one can never imagined; secrets, struggles, disappointments, coping mechanisms, surprising outcomes, unexpected answers, different paths to follow, all keeping eagerly turning the pages till the very end. Fast paced, descriptive, intriguing, humorous, heart wrenching and sensitive at times; I wanted to read more exciting missions and to know what happened next in these characters lives so I went in search of Mrinalni.

As I ventured deeper and deeper into the abyssal zone, to my astonishment, I  stumbled upon one of the most pulchritudinous, mermaids ever. She was entwined in calcified, edible, seaweed. The cords of death entangled her and the torrents of destruction overwhelmed her! God, was she beautiful! Soft face with rounded cheekbones, dainty nose, high trimmed brows, heart-shaped lips and rounded chin complimented by a very charming smile with a hint of spark lingering behind those eye-lids. Adorning black hair which cropped her gentle face glimmered down past her shoulders. However, her mid-section couldn't go without notice! Her toned hourglass figure defined her chest and hips which were of moderate if not winding definition. Before I could utter a word she shrieked out in pain, "Help! Help!" Using my two tentacles to grip the seaweed with serrated sucker rings on the ends, I brought it toward my powerful beak and shredded it with my radula. Freed from the depressing clutches of the seaweed, the flamboyant beauty  blurted out, "Thank you for coming to the rescue! I'm cognizant of the fact that you were captivated by Mrinalni's awe-inspiring pieces of literature so I decided to make myself available. From now on you'll receive sequels that will keep the adrenaline coursing through your veins before the final climax". 

Here's another Wish:

May a happy bright star always light your path 

Resilience reaches the temples of your face and enthusiasm reaches your smile every time you look at someone.

Intense love, follow your footsteps everywhere you go surrounded by all your friends and family

Never,  never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. 

A   candle a day creates a large fire on your cake. 

Let this new year of your life be special, full of precious moments, bright emotions, full of happiness and joy!

Imparting strength and vitality like the invigorating mountain air!

Not only strength or intelligence but continuous effort which is the key to unlocking our potential

Intelligent versatile, impressive, invincible, irresistible person one will ever know 

cutiesanya 

NAME : SANYA

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT HER : EVEN THOUGH I DONT KNOW HER MUCH , BUT SHE IS
FRIENDLY . Her bond with the members is really commendable. Her work and
her stories are really very unique and her style is unique.

ANY SPECIAL MOMENT : EVEN I DONT HAVE ONE . IN FUTURE I WISH THAT
I HAVE ONE AND GET FRIENDLY WITH U ALL

ANY DEDICATION : OS

FRIENDS ARE FOR EVER

FRIENDSHIP AND LOVE ARE THE TWO FACE OF THE SAME COIN
A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and sings it back to you .

Friendship is not a mere word, but a emotion that binds people with an unbreakable bond
Such was the bond between zoya, humeira , khushi and nikhat. They had their own "ms. dazzlers"
gang. Nikhat And Khushi are orphans but the two sister zoya and humeira have always regarded
them as their soul sisters. They partied, shopped,laughed and singed together. Even in times
of sorrow they stood besides each other as strong force.

Today,is the most speical day for all the dazzlers as today is the b'day of their
most sparkling dazzler ZOYA FAROOQUI. The whole gang didn't take a breath as they were
busy preparing to make her birthday the best.

Nikhat : Do you think our plans are right?
humeira ; yoy worry much. Our plan is bang on 
          baaji will be more than happy.
Khusi came , encircling her hand besides humzi abd nikhat

khushi ; zoya will be stunned for a while but i think
         it will work... definately
humzi: yes.. so girls get rocking.. i will call up ayaan
        for final check.
Khusi : you got another chance to flirt up haan? luck is on your side

Humeira blushed thinking of her own little sory 
humzi ; you shut up!

aayan ; asad please! it's her birthday!
asad : so what? i dont' care
aayan ; oh really! then why did u bought
         her dress from her favorite brand?
asad ; woh.. actually..that's not for her
aayan; asad give up! please

Humzi ; all set girls!
nikhat and khushi (pouting) ; yes mam!

zoya ; humzi. nikhat ? where are you all? 
         please don't be so childish ? you all called me here in this typical
dress , where are u all? why the lights off?
humeira , nikhat and khushi jumped out : supriseee!happy ' B'day

Lights lit open .. The hall looked no less like a fairy castle. Fragrance of rose
filled up the aroma.The atmosphere was jovial and cheerful

zoe ; totally filmy!
 humeira , nikhat and khushi jumped off and took her into a group
bear hug. They were still for which felt like ethernal.

zoe (wiping) ; i " m lucky.. very lucky u all are awesome . ya allah!
                ham hamesha aise hi rahe
humzi ; haan allah taala ! aise hi! baaji ko aur mota mat karna nahi toh unki
         sari dresses mujhe pehni hogi
zoe : humzi!

nikhat ; chalo ! woh hamara wait kar rahein
 zoe: woh ?

humzi ; baaji come .
zoe ; wha't s on?

THEY TOOK HER TO THE MAIN HALL WHERE A TALL , WELL BUILT GUY WAS STANDING FACING
BACKWARDS...

ZOE : who's ther?
 voice came  ; your love , your life, i am here
Asad turned and looked at zoe . As soon he turned zoe eyes again glistined. She could not control
her emotion, her pain and her longing for him.  How much she wants herself in his arms
forever . But acting contradictory to her feelings, she lasted,

"why are you here? are you not contened with my insult? please, today is my b'day
please let me celebrate it with them , to whom i matter "

ASAD grabbed her  hands and said

" you matter me the most. You are my life and my death. I can't live without you.
whatever happened was wrong and i am sorry , very sorry for it."

zoe : your sorry won't mend it at all! your words have created a hole in my
       heart.

ayaan ; zoe ! please forgive him . You know sice your fight , asad is very disturbed . He has
       grown very careless. He doesn't eat properly and  ha grown very quiet. Yesterday, condition
       grew worse . He has to be taken to hospital..

( hearing this ) zoe : what? asad? are yu ok? tumhe kuch ho gaya kya?
                         please tell me? i love you too much.. no fight
                      can seprate us..
           She took him into a bone crushing hug . They were as still for a long time.
Symbolising their union after a long breakup. Their hearts filling up with what has been
lost in the time

humeira ; why are u satanding dumb ayaan ? click a pic of us
ayyan : sure darling!
 AYYAAN captured blushing humzi in her arms. zoya alongside asad in her arms and in the middle
with them the sweet girls khushi and nikhat . 
AYAAN : SAY ZOOOYA!

EVERYONE SHOUTED : ZOOOYA!
WHILE ASAD PECKED ZOYA CHEEKS LOVINGLY..

THE END

I  KNOW IT IS TOO SIMPLE .. BUT I WISH HER LUCK, HAPPINESS, LOVE AND LIFE. MAY SHE GET ALL SHE DESIRES
AND A WIDE GRIN ALWAYS ENGRAVE ITSELF IN HER FACE

Aneezarp27

-Alina.

Name: Alina
Jab We Met: When I was suffering from a terrible writer's block.. an angel came in my life: YOU Mrinu! HugHug You pm'ed stating you would help me out with the collab.. but we couldn't never post it due to my studies and all. ROFL but I met a beautiful friend like you! HugHug
A remarkable Moment: All my moments with you are special. Heart Our convos start with Hey.. Kesi he and so on. But our g-talks chatting are really special for me. Embarrassed
Gifts: Here I've made something for you.. not that good but hope u'll like 'em. Embarrassed

Avi (from all your friends but specially Maheerah)

Love,
Alina

Maheerah

Name: Maheerah Qadeer
How do you know Mrina: Mrinu di might not know me but i know her as one of the best writers and a very good person...
A remarkable moment with Mrina: I've never talked to mrinu di personally but am looking forward to some memorable moments with her...
Birthday Wishes:
There couldnt be a Better time
to Wish Nice Things for U,
Beginning with a Birthday
thats Happy all day through
And after that, the very best
of Luck n Health n cheer,
And everything it takes to make
a Very Happy Year
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
we love you...and there is nothing left to ask about you as you are too open to all of us...LOVE YOUHugHug
i am not a good writer at all...it's just that i want to wish you a veryyy happy and a prosperous life...Hug

Dedications:

McdreamyKSG

Name:

Shubhangi

How do I know Mrina: Well  I started reading her story Heartbeats and then the others. She's an AWESOME writer! SmileLove her lovey-dovey storiesEmbarrassed...

A remarkable moment with Mrina:

I think it was when she suggested my work to her friends...I really want to thank her for that! I found a friend here!Hug

Birthday Wishes:

A very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mrinalini!!!!Party

I have not known you for a long time...but in this short while that I've known you...you've been an absoluteSWEETHEART!Heart

So 8th October! A star was born this day!Star

I wish you loads of smiles, love, choclates, and sexy Asad like boyfriends!Wink(minus the Akdu part!LOL)... I hope this birthday adds to your awesomeness and brings great joy in your life!

Have fun and PartY hard!DancingParty

It's your day and Enjoy to the fullest!

-Loads of love & HugsHeartHug

Something that I would like to ask Mrina:

Hmmm...Where does she get inspiration to write those beautiful feel-good romantic stories?Heart

Dedications:

Well I haven't dedicated anything as of yet...but only yesterday I decided to dedicate the third chapter of my story || Married to Darkness|| to her...For being such an angel! Love you!!!Heart

nuts_22 

Name: Nitika

How do I know Mrina: When I was a newbie in indiaforums I read her Os" the guy with the blue umbrella" and I just loved itEmbarrassed

A remarkable moment with Mrina: After that I read her works and starting spamming them coz I was in awe of her writingsBig smile
Than we interacted on fb and I got to know her as a person that she is so Sweet and a gem

Birthday wishes:
Hey Mrina di
Happy Birthday!!!
May god shower all the happiness and success to u
May u keep rocking always and be the person that u areEmbarrassed

I have never seen a sensible and at the same time crazy girl like uLOL
I don't know how u manage both things!

You are a awesome writer and moreover a awesome person

-HoneyBunch- 

Name: Ayra
How do I know Mrina: I came across Mrina's work through MahiBig smile and then one fine day I saw frequent posts on one of her thread and what do I see?? Sisterly affection between Mrina and Mahi and it was so warm..so heartfelt...I made a comment on their love for each other and somehow things started from there and we became friendsHug
A remarkable moment with Mrina: All the moments so far yaar..I always have fun with Mrina. She is warm and friendly. I love her!!
Birthday wishes: Happy Birthday sweetheart !! I wish that god blesses you with all the happiness in this world! May all your wishes come true!! Keep rocking girl!! And I also pray that you get your Chintu soon!Big smile
Anything that you would like to ask Mrina: Hmm...Nothing is coming up in my mind right now..Will pester her on her thread when I have something to ask.
Dedications: Sorry! I don't have this talent..I am just an avid readerLOL

shreya11mehra

Name: ShreyaSmile
How do I know Mrina: frm IF..bt now she z lyk a big sister frm me..a person hu cn guide me n help me nytym...
A remarkable moment with Mrina: v had a chat on fb...till 3.30 at nite..our first chat..such a memorable chat fr me 
Birthday wishes: dee my wholly n hearly wishes to u...may god gvs u all da happiness..n success ,...hv a nice lyk ahead..Star n plz party hard...PartyDancing
Something that I would like to say Mrina: u r a awesome writer...plus n adorable person..plz be da same...kip smiling alwysParty
Dedications: 

happy bday dee...load of love n hugs...
Smile

love,
ShreyaSmile

nisha150

Happieee Bday Mina di , i dnt know u personally , i read all ur stuff regarding asya and i love them 
A wish for u on ur bday!!
Whatever u ask ,may u receive
Whatever you seek ,may you find
Whatever you wish ,may it be fullfilled
On ur birthday and always
Many Many happy returns of the daySmile
May god bless youSmile
Have a blast...Party

Scroll down for more wishes that I had collected

Edited by --Mahima-- - 25 October 2013 at 9:20pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

-waitingforyou-nuts_22nisha150Aneezarp27-LiveLoveLaugh-varsha2KDhoney-sweetyakaswanMissvishtoofani-Anayah-LinsieBarun_Addicthappy_cupcake-Mrinalini-GroverAddictOhmyjerryworldara_000NichussSurish

--Mahima--

IF-Stunnerz

--Mahima--

Mina Di... here are more wishes from your friends...

saher_90

mny many happy returns of the day my SWEETEST friendHug may GOD give you all the happiness in your life Heart sorry yr couldnt get time to make more for youOuch you know the reason.. but somehow managed to make thisEmbarrassed

http://i.imgur.com/qDhVR6c.jpg

i hope you like itEmbarrassed 

...Asya... 

Name: Afrin
How do i know Mrina: I Have Readed Al Her Awesome FF's.She Is Fantastic Writer.
A remarkable moment with Mrina: Her FF's
Birthday wishes: Another year older, another year wiser. Well, at least you are growing up to be what you were meant to be - the hottest girl around. Happy birthday, gorgeous. Mrina
Dedications: 

princesbarbie

you are an amazing person I ve met .. and I really love ua writins di..keep writing 
and HaPpY BDAY OnCe AgAin!!!!
luv

mun!!!

--Kriti-- 

Name: Kriti
How do I know Mrina: She is the best writter ever , i m a frnd and a fan too
A remarkable moment with Mrina: Whemn i told her that i read her work still 4 am and she was surprised and too happy
Birthday wishes: 
Happy birthday baby 
God bless you 
PARTY HARD 
love you a lot 
muahhh Tongue
Something that I would like to ask Mrina: Tell me something no one knows?
Dedications: I dont write and do editing , actually i do but my examz and MBA Cry but my wishes and my love is with her Big smile

Missvishtoofani

Name:Mehvish Fatima
How do I know Mrina:d credit goes 2 IF
A remarkable moment with Mrina:nt yet
Birthday wishes:May Al ua dreams cm true!! God BLess u!!
Something that I would like to ask Mrina:Ek jappi milegi kya? Hahaha Rofl

mubashera 

Name: Mubashera
How do I know Mrina: I know her through her beautiful stories of Arshi and Asya.
Birthday Wishes: Happy birthday Mirna!!!!!!! You are absolutely amazing at what you do.. I think you are one of the most dedicated writers out there, who never fails to entertain all If memebers! Always love to end my busy week with ur stories. So have an awesome day! Lots of love xoxoxoxox! 

Asya_Maaneet

Name: Naveen 
How do I know Mrina: read her amazing stories on IF 
A remarkable moment with Mrina: haven't had one but just would like to say that every time I read an update, I admire her talent more and more 
Birthday wishes: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRINA!!!! May you have many more to come! Hope you have an awesome day and enjoy it to the fullest! Party  Dancing And may the upcoming year(s) bring you loads of happiness and success and good health! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Big smile

Aye12345

Hi, my name is Ayesha, i only know Mrina through IF, although i do wish i knew her in real life too, she seems like an AMAZING person!! I wish her Happy Birthday, may she celebrate many more BRILLIANT birthdays!! May God bless her and grant her every wish and i hope she has a lovely time!! Just one request please: Could you tell her that she's a FANTABULOUS person and i love her lots and lots!! Thank you sooo much and i hope the thread idea goes well!! Lots and lots of love... Ayesha.x

kritz4ever 

Name: Swetha
How do I know Mrina: through her writings
Birthday Wishes: 

jazsidhu

Name: Jazmeen
How do I know Mrina: from all the wonderfull ff she wrote n from the forum...
A remarkable moment with Mrina: she is really talented n the way she writes is totally mind blowing n her story can really help to cheer the day up for me...
Birthday wishes: wishing u a very happy birthday...may tis special day be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter n may your wishes come true on tis special day...

Linsie

Name: Linsie
How do I know Mrina: IF
A remarkable moment with Mrina: Reading a stories
Birthday wishes: Happy Birthday GBU .. have good year ahead 
Dedications: Any asya VMS

aniiee

Name: Ani
How do I know Mrina: As a writer as well as a reader
A remarkable moment with Mrina: we just started talking:)
Birthday wishes: A very happiiee b'day MrinaEmbarrassed  May it be mre spl than u already areBig smile

11sinal

Name:Ruhi
How do I know Mrina:from ff and ss
Birthday wishes:happy birthday may this birthday fullfill ur dreamsBig smileBig smile
Something that I would like to ask Mrina:hmm plz.. update urr ff soonLOLLOL

rajnid68

Rajni here...I have just come to know her for the wonderful stories she

churns out.Makes my dullest of day bright and happy.
 I would love to wish her happiness, joy, fun, sunshine, laughter and health 
the whole year through.And may her joy for writing never diminish..LOVE

MayurnASYA

Name: Saumya EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
How do I know Mrina: Through her amazing writings Day Dreaming
Birthday wishes: Many Many more happy returns of the day...
May all your wishes, hopes and thoughts come true Big smile LOL
God bless you Hug

asyamitwalover

Hey, I dont know Mrina that much. Didnt interact with her. I would like you wish you a very happy birthday though :) Also you writes cute OS too. Do continue writing & GOD Bless :)

Gudduluvs 

many many happy returns if d day...may u gt evrythng u wish...be happy..enjy...hsve a gr8 lyf ahead...happy bdy... u achieve a gr8 success in ur lyf...n et watevr u wish...be happy...keep smiling...

reyna. 

happy b'day mrinalini...!!
wish this b'day bring u lott of joys n happiness in ur life...

love...Reyna

Scroll Down for wishes that Sabah had collected

Edited by MjhtFan_Mahima - 08 October 2013 at 4:00am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha150nuts_22-LiveLoveLaugh-Aneezarp27..MorningStar..varsha2KDhoney-sweetyMissvishtoofani-Hinaloveasya-LinsieBarun_Addicthappy_cupcakeGroverAddict-Mrinalini-ara_000NichussSurish

..MorningStar..

IF-Dazzler

..MorningStar..

divya112

1) Your Name: KUSUM

2) How do you know Minu:bcoz i follow all her arshi stories!LOL

3) A remarkable moment with Minu:
Hey Div..
Thank you for such adorable comments!
Really made my day! <3
Thanks baby!
Love,
Mrina di  
t
he 1st ever scrap mrinu  Di sent meEmbarrassed

4) Birthday wishes:Hapieee Bday Di...may ur life be like a fairytale"Happily Ever After"Hug

riafna

1) Your Name: Afna

2) How do you know Minu: Collab with Gazal then started her individual works.

3) A remarkable moment with Minu: None.

4) Birthday wishes:Wishing you happy endings and great beginnings.

5) Anything that you would like to ask Minu: Your works always nice, no villains(if there, not much importance) no unwanted twist..

All the best Sabah ...Hope you can make her special day wonderful one...
Do write one Bana di jodi for her if you can and if you have time

Nichuss

Hmmm

Its little problem for Me...I don't know Mrinalini...

I knw her only thru my sisu...

WISH U A HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRINALINI...Hug

hearty_harsha

1)   S.Harshavardhini  [ hearty_harsha ]

2)  I know minu by morning star di. Di first dedicated one update for her and was eager to know who it was. So...

3) not yet but want to have one...

4) many many happy returns of the day

5) WANT MORE AND MORE UPDATES FROM HER.

Edited by ..MorningStar.. - 07 October 2013 at 12:48pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

mubasheranisha150Aneezarp27-LiveLoveLaugh--Hinaloveasya-akaswanBarun_AddictLinsie-Mrinalini-GroverAddictara_000--Mahima--NichussSurish

Lil_Miss_Crazy

Goldie

Lil_Miss_Crazy

Posted: 06 October 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Finally The late lateev people are here Di...  

With a Baaadi si wish  Saying

Happy wala to you to you Di 

That one was really junglee wala wish Di...

but sachi mai .. 

Dil seh wala..

crazywala..

I hope mere jitne sweet wala bhi.. ;)

(p.s : Abhi nothingcame bhi as sweet as me nah Di.. )

Ruko .. 

ruko... 

cake bhi hai Di.. 

and this one too.. 

blow the candle wala...

And thi s one three Chocolate wala...

opppss.. 

Shayad a piece of that is in my tummy Di.. 

I looked so delicious Di.. Blushing

1) Your Name:

pehchano kaun ? dont cheat han Di by seeing my name on the top of the post ..LOLTongue

2) How do you know Minu: 
 Ask me this anytime Hug  SBH Di... Day Dreaming

3) A remarkable moment with Minu
All the crazy trio moments

4) Birthday wishes
Umm.. abhi I can n wished you Di.. aur kya chahiye..LOL but on a serious note.. I wish that all your dreams come true Di.. from meeting you ASR in joggers park Wink to your super hit cafe ... han the dont forget to call me over evening coffee in your cafe Di...In morning I have college nah Di.. Tongue Blowing away all the wishes you loaded with hugs ans kisses...

5) Anything that you would like to ask Minu:
Kaunsi mill ka atta you eat Di.. jo for brain overs itna excess mai ... that too without sleeping Di LOL 

Edited by Lil_Miss_Crazy - 08 October 2013 at 10:05am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

varsha2KD-Hinaloveasya-Linsie-Mrinalini---Mahima--

Dee_J

IF-Sizzlerz

Dee_J

Posted: 06 October 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
I just came on IF cuz of IPK! Sole reason for my existence on IF. But never in m life I might have ever thought that I would make such good friends here who will occupy a special place in my heart!
I still remember the first day I had interacted with you, in fact you were my first friend on IF & the first writer who had inspired me to write. And I really adore you for that :)

You are one of the best person I have ever met with perfect mixture of everything! Maturity, humor, childishness & the best is your capability of making any person comfortable around you :)

Happy birthday to you :)

May this 22nd birthday bring more happiness in your life <3

Meri taraf se ek cakeEmbarrassed

I love you di! <3

p.s. picture abhi baaki hai mere dost! Next post :D

Edited by dj_arshifan - 07 October 2013 at 11:36am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-LiveLoveLaugh-Aneezarp27varsha2KDhappy_cupcakeBarun_Addict-Mrinalini---Mahima--NichussSurish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top