Chhan Chhan

All *new* Sanaya photo shoot pictures! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 18

Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 3 Page 18

kkgsrasr-sweety

kkgsrasr-sweety

Posted: 06 October 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. she is so beautifulBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

m_zaks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All *new* Sanaya photo shoot pictures! (Page 2)" in Chhan Chhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Guinea

IF-Rockerz

Guinea

Posted: 06 October 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
She is looking awesome ! 

m_zaks

Stimmy

Stimmy

Posted: 06 October 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
She is gorgeous..tfsSmile

m_zaks

m_zaks

m_zaks

Posted: 06 October 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
@MyDilGoes..Mmm and MSluvsSI,  I purchased a suit from the above a while ago and had these pictures on my laptop but if I come across the website I will surely tell you...but I can tell you that it is an shop in USA

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SarunarshiyGuineajaya100win7Catz.RangRasiyaMoNayaAshiq4evrArshi.Sugi.IPKprincessunara

-Swetz-

IF-Rockerz

-Swetz-

Posted: 06 October 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
She's so beautiful

m_zaks

MoNayaAshiq4evr

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaAshiq4evr

Posted: 06 October 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by m_zaks

@MyDilGoes..Mmm and MSluvsSI,  I purchased a suit from the above a while ago and had these pictures on my laptop but if I come across the website I will surely tell you...but I can tell you that it is an shop in USA

WOW can dy ship dress in Pak ?online shoping ? I want a dress now from this LOL i was actuallysearching for one dress but i want it in a week..plz let me know as soon as possibleBig smileay name regarding this outlet ??  Thank you so much for sharing! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

m_zaksprincessunara

Guinea

IF-Rockerz

Guinea

Posted: 06 October 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged

Thankyou , i have also posted these pix in the thread where we all discuss her shows as a lot of ppl come on it ...given you credit. I hope you don't mind ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

m_zaksprincessunara

m_zaks

m_zaks

Posted: 06 October 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSluvsSI

WOW can dy ship dress in Pak ?online shoping ? I want a dress now from this LOL i was actuallysearching for one dress but i want it in a week..plz let me know as soon as possibleBig smileay name regarding this outlet ??  Thank you so much for sharing! 

Yes they ship worldwide, and they are an online company...really sorry I can't remember the name of the shop either as it's been a while since I purchased, but I will look for you and let you know 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SarunarshiyMoNayaAshiq4evrprincessunara

Post Reply New Post

Go to top