Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

FF- MM Reborn Thread one 150 pages completed ! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 151

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Dazzler

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged

CHAPTER SEVEN- THE TAALASH CONTINUES

The question struck megha a lot . did she like mohan . he is very handsome caring and very different from others but did she started liking mohan  . she did not answer the question and was struck to it . in night she woke up because the question was going through her mind on and on . she  thought that  she has start liking  mohan   but fact is that is he really good . it was night she went to sleep and the next morning mohan shocks by telling everyone that the terriosts are very dangerous with revolver and  and every weapons loaded . there are total 10 - 12 terriosts present over there . everyone is shocked to hear that . mohan says that we have to also take the weapons  with us otherwise it would be very difficult and we also could also die . this thing also shocked everyone more . megha asked that is it such a risky matter  . mohan says that it is not only the mater of finding your parents megha . the terriosts have taken the memory card in which all the corruption about the government are there . I am still doubting that are they terriorsts or some people send by government so that  your mother father do not revele the truth about  government black deads done  . megha is more shocked to listen this . mohan controls her . megha ask mohan that what  we have to do now . mohan says that now the plan will change entirely according to  his resource of information the terriosts are in the old factory in which  guns and powder are kept so they would not be any  limitation of weapons for terriorsts . we have to bring new weapons . mohan friends say that  they will bring new weapons  . after they have gone mohan tells megha that it is not  familiar  with you that you use weapons or do such a mission but I am used to it . so I will tell you some tips so that  you could help in completing the mission . for the misson to be completed we have to have a very good plan  . after that weapons should be of high quality . we should be very energetic and alert because terriorts can from any where . I will tell you all the secret  ways inside the factory so that you can escape . you should never be alone because terriosts can come from any sides  so atleast two people should be there .  we have to move through some paths which are not elligle for moving and some times we have to do many things that do not suit us . and last and not the least sometimes in missions we have to leave our friends or companions because if somebody is shot then if we will be there then we will also  get assassinated  . megha is impressed by mohan knowledge and asks him how he knows about so much about all this . he says I have lived here and many times I have seen my father and mother gone for mission my father use to tell me all the tricks to track down  the enemies . megha appreciates mohan  and says that you are very intelligent . actually she does not know that mohan is the member of ATU and he is not telling megha about this because he does not feel the time to tell her  . all the friends bring weapons and then mohan teaches megha how to use weapons and all the other things . megha is due to being a fast learner  grabs all the things very fast and also she asks mohan that if she could be of any help to him . mohan says megha that you please help me in one thing . megha is also amused to see that she knows something that mohan does not know . mohan says  that please teach me cooking because I live alone many a times and I have to eat the food of restaurants which does not suit me at all . also my sister is coming to see me very soon and she wants her brother to learn cooking  as this is the only things that he does not know . megha promises mohan to teach him cooking after the misson is completed and everything is settled  .

Chapter eight coming soon 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

16lvkkkkunalkiAC143sonn_daLavleenaSmeghan27purvi08Moner_Radioiloveu_ddSenpoo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF- MM Reborn Thread one 150 pages completed ! (Page 7)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Dazzler

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged

CHAPTER EIGHT - THE  ACTION  BEGINS

Mohan says that we have to begin in the morning . mohan and all others now will reach to that place  through bikes where the old factory  is there and the parents of megha are hidden by the terriosts . mohan also comes to know that megha father mother did not tell megha that they were also atu officers because will finding about them he came to know that they were atu officers with his father and mother and always told megha that they are reporters . mohan also finds that megha can also become atu officer if she tries to become . they reach the old factory in night because they had  came through cars and factory was very far . all the friends move very quietly  and crap to move they find some terriosts doing party and they are saying that government has given order to kill megha father and mother as they are atu agents and having information about governments deeds . mohan tells megha that we have to kill also because if we do not kill them  then we would die . mohan shoots wre terriosts were sitting and then every terriorsts  takes weapons start shooting . according to plan moahn two friends had to go and rescue megha father and mother . they go by very difficulty meanwhile there are rains of shots . mohan knows that there are few  terriosts and so they should be killed easily . mohan and megha go very quickly meanwhile they move side to side and then shouts come of mohan friend . two of his friends which had gone are killed  . mohan sends another two friends and says that this tim they have to very carefull . mohan and megha are moving and mohan shouts out five terriosts . mean while he sees megha  neck is caputerd by omeone megha tries to rescue and beats the terriosts and kills them . mohan is amused by megha bravery but there was no time to appreciates as we have to be very quite .  then mohan sees his friends coming with megha parents and sees thgem coming two terriorsts are about to fire on megha parents and mohan shoots  megha parents see mohan bravery and they realize that mohan is an  atu agent seeing the batch on his shirt . megha parents run  by putting their heads down to be saved and reach mohan megha . megha sees someone is going to shoot mohan and she shoots. Mohan friends are coming but get shot during they come . there are tears in mohan eyes but he knows that in atu tears place is not there . there is conversation between mm and megha parents . mohan tells everyone and specially to megha that I am an atu agent sorry I did not told you first . megha is little bit suprised but then she is happy to see that the person she is start liking is an atu agent .  mohan also tells megha that you parents are also atu agents  . megha parents  say that they could not tell their daughter that  they are atu agents . mohan takes the memory card of  documents from megha parents and then he makes a plan to get out of the factory . mohan says that  we have to move very slowly to this narrow path behind the machines so that  we do not get shot and get out safely .  mohan   takes the memory card and gives the information about it to the officier of atu through his mobile but does not tell anyone .  everyone moves through narrow path and  they had to hug each other to move mohan asks megha that is there any difficulty of megha in hugging him . megha says now she does not  have problem . the warmth of their bodies is felt by each other . they  by  mistake fall over each other . the open haors of megha get on mohan and their face are face to face  . both are memrised by each other beauty . mohan is very amused by megha smell of hair . suddenly terriosts come from back and mohan sees

Chapter nine coming soon

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

16lvkkkyashimalhotrasonn_daLavleenaSpurvi08Moner_Radioiloveu_ddmeghan27

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Dazzler

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged

CHAPTER  NINE - MOHAN GETS SHOT

Mohan shoots the terriosts and leaves megha over there . then they again start moving and in between megha is captured by the terriosts and they ask mohan to surrender the memory card . mohan tries to not to surrnender the memory card but in the end to save megha he gives away the memory card to the terriosts . after taking the memory card they go from there and megha comes and hugs mohan . she says for saving my life you sacrificed your news which would make you reach new heights . megha parents are also amused by seeing mohan concern for megha  . they are moving out of the factory and suddenly mohan shouts megha and comes in front of her and two  shots go inside him . and the terriosts run saying that our work is done megha father goes and brings mohan car when mohan says . megha says mohan please stand . stand mohan stand . you cannot be  a loser mohan . stand  .  she says my mohan cannot be a loser stand . mohan stands with help of megha and her mother and then they take him to the car . megha father drives the car . mohan is lieing down on beside megha and  she is saying everytime that mohan you  will not lose hope . tears roll from her eyes seeing him not speaqking . then mohan speaks that the tears are not good for you and they do not  suit you . and he wipes her tears .  mohan hand with blood goes  towards megha head and like sindoor  the blood comes in megha maang . they reach the hospital and megha takes mohan with intense  speed and when he is going towards the operation theatre  megha says that you cannot lose hope mohan you are a soldier . megha sits over there putting hands on her head and sees blood of mohan in her maang . she realizes that there relation is made by GOD  . megha has started loving mohan and mohan already loves and cares for her . megha parents ask  that when did she meet him and how he came in her life  . megha tells how  mohan came in her life and he was different from other guys and he made she meet or she  would not have met them  . megha parents say that he is a very nice person and helped you but you knew him just for some days . megha  gone and was seeing from the window how mohan operation was going  . megha mother told her that whenever mohan ask for help please help him . megha says that she will definetly help mohan . the red light closes and doctor comes out saying that his condition is critical as lot of blood has gone . whose blood group is o positive . there are less donors of o positive and when megha and her parnts blood is checked megha blood matches with mohan and she happily come to donate blood . when mohan sees megha giving blood to him he is very happy and his condition gets getting better . again operation happens . megha father mother ask   megha that  where are his father and mother and we should inform them . megha tells that they were also the members of atu  and  died during a mission . mohan learnt very much from them  megha says  this .  megha goes and prayers for mohan well being  . megha parents were seeing that . they were conversing between them that there daughter was so small whenthey left her just 10 years and now she has grown up so big that her marriage is also coming fast and we have to find a rajkumar for her who will keep her happy all the time . never lose hope in her and always cheer her up .. he would always be good to her and listen to her problems save her and be concerned for her . megha mother says looking at operation theatre that our daughter has found her rajkumar . mohan is the best for her . they are made for each other or otherwise why they would meet and then both concerned to each other . megha goes outside the hospital and her mother also goes

Chapter ten  coming soon 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

marylin634116lvkkkkunalkiAC143sonn_dayashimalhotraLavleenaSmeghan27purvi08Moner_Radioiloveu_ddshivangi838Senpoo

purvi08

IF-Rockerz

purvi08

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Res...

Edited...
its fabulous... Clap Clap
Romance, action , drama , emotions all in one...
Love the way the story is going ahead...
And mohan got shot..   Shocked Shocked
Hope he recover soon
Want to see more mm scene... Embarrassed

Thanks for the pm adi...

Edited by purvi08 - 10 October 2013 at 5:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AdiLuvzNBT-iloveu_dd

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Dazzler

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvi08

Res...

Edited...
its fabulous... Clap Clap
Romance, action , drama , emotions all in one...
Love the way the story is going ahead...
And mohan got shot..   Shocked Shocked
Hope he recover soon
Want to see more mm scene... Embarrassed

Thanks for the pm adi...
thanks purvi sisEmbarrassed
mohan will recover and megha will realise that she is in love with mohan . ya writing the next chapters which are full of mm scenesBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purvi08

Senpoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Senpoo

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Lot of things happening around MM, Adi!!! Thumbs Up
Liked when Mohan asked Megha to help him learn cooking for his sister! Wink Sounded funny making the moment light amidst their serious terrorists' discussion! Big smile

And I am glad that you made Megha fight with one of th guys in the terrorist group! Black belt working, huh! Good to know boys (I meant you, Adi Smile) want to keep the girls' brave enough to save themselves instead of waiting for the hero to pitch in! Clap

Third chapter was quite dramatic and I didn't expect you to use that "blood running like maang" statements! Anyway good going there as well! So what's next? Mohan-the to-be rajkumar, going to be well taken care of by Megha - the to-be rajkumari? Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AdiLuvzNBT-

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Dazzler

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

Lot of things happening around MM, Adi!!! Thumbs Up
Liked when Mohan asked Megha to help him learn cooking for his sister! Wink Sounded funny making the moment light amidst their serious terrorists' discussion! Big smile

And I am glad that you made Megha fight with one of th guys in the terrorist group! Black belt working, huh! Good to know boys (I meant you, Adi Smile) want to keep the girls' brave enough to save themselves instead of waiting for the hero to pitch in! Clap

Third chapter was quite dramatic and I didn't expect you to use that "blood running like maang" statements! Anyway good going there as well! So what's next? Mohan-the to-be rajkumar, going to be well taken care of by Megha - the to-be rajkumari? Embarrassed
ya lots of thing going around mm  ya and i am not those boys who always want a hero of the story . girls also can have the power and can do the job without a hero.  i could give you some hint of the next chapters by giving you the headings

CHAPTER  TEN - MEGHA REALISING THAT SHE LOVES MOHAN

CHAPTER ELEVEN - MOHAN WANTS TO TEST MEGHA LOVE

CHAPTER  TWELVE - MM CONFESS THEIR LOVE

and many more chapters coming for you to enjoy . Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purvi08Senpoo

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Dazzler

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
please more people comment on new parts . waiting for your comments

Post Reply New Post