Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

FF- MM Reborn Thread one 150 pages completed ! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 151

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Dazzler

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged

CHAPTER SIX- TAALASH HAS BEGUN

mohan saying you have made my favourite bhindi and roti with tea . like people who get food after many days mohan came upon food because after so much time he was getting to eat this . his mother used to make .   when he ate the food and drank tea his reaction was megha you make food exactly like my mother and started liking his fingers with food like small children .megha laughing seeing mohan and saying bilkul bache ki tare lag rahe ho . mohan saying itne saalo baad ma ke haath ka jaasa khana mila hai to kyun nahi kahun . megha thanked mohan for appreciation . after all friends came and they all had breakfast and were ready for the taalash . every one putted cameras on their shirts and bags and then went to the places where they were told to go . mohan taking out his bike and megha coming . mohan saying sit on back . megha sitting on back  and then mohan speeding is bike like a racer as his heart had speeded up . megha telling mohan to slow down but mohan did not listen . after that they reach the place and start asking people about megha father and mother . mohan goes inside a close factory megha is still outside asking people . megha is teased by some of the local boys over there  and megha says to leave her hand and let her go but but none of them listens . suddenly the door of the factory opens and mohan makes a grand entry . megha thinks in her mind that aab inki band bajegi . and that is truth mohan gets very much angry . and when mohan gets angry then the person is not left alive . mohan says to the person to leave megha hands but he does not leave . he warns him again to leave her hand or he will not leave him . he leaves megha hand and comes and takes mohan and asks him teri biwi hai kya .. wife mohan replied yes she is my wife tell what you will do .then a fight happens   between them . megha says not to fight but mohan says her to be side and do not come in beween . mohan beats all the boys but suddenly mohan is started beaten by the boys and they beat mohan with injuries on back . hen megha comes to show her power . mohan did not knew that she is a black belt in martial arts  . she beats them who were beating mohan and all the boys go away from there . she sees mohan  that he has got serious injuries and then takes him to home . she asks mohan to drink water and then she help him to sit .   she then brings the first aid box and then calls all the members of the group . the are shocked to listen what had happened but they were far away from the house so it would take time for them to come .  mohan sat and said that he would do his bandages but  megha takes his hand and says no I will do . she does the bandages . mohan is very happy seing megha doing the bandages and thinks that  if megha will sit do bandages for me then I am ready to get beaten every day . megha has done all the bandages and   moan says that I am going to see in the laptop the locations in the city where terriosts can keep the parents of megha but megha orders him not to get up from the bed . mohan says ok boss I will not get up from the bed until  you say megha . then megha brings haldi ka doodh for mohan . he drinks that very quickly . mohan says thank you for caring but megha says why thank you . you are doing so much for me though you do not now me much but know would be able to know me and still you helped me so why I do not help you  . mohan is very happy eeing megha caring for him . it was first time he started liking a girl otherwise he did not like other girls . megha simplicity made mohan respect her and care for her . mohan helping and very nice nature made megha help him in his work . the rishta had begun . God has made the Jodi and it began now . it would take little time for like to change to love but slow and steady wins the race . after sometime the friends  came and saw mohan and asked what happened to mohan . aakriti asked megha that  did she did the bandages  because mohan whenever did the bandages thet where not so clean and precise . megha replied yeah  I did . megha your are truly lucky to have a friend like mohan . she said that do you like mohan . the question struck me very much .

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

16lvkkkkunalkiAC143NAMM5LavleenaSmeghan27purvi08Moner_Radioiloveu_ddshivangi838Senpoo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF- MM Reborn Thread one 150 pages completed ! (Page 5)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Dazzler

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
so did you lke it guysSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kunalkiAC143LavleenaSpurvi08

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Dazzler

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
no comments Cry where are all of you poo and purvi and many moreSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kunalkiAC143purvi08

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Dazzler

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
logging off and thanks in advance for your detailed and precious comment guys 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purvi08

NAMM5

Goldie

NAMM5

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
awesome story Adi just to keep it up bro...ClapThumbs Up..

seriously mera bada achha time pass ho raha hai...I just imagine Kunaksha on ur story...WinkDay Dreaming

by the way some mistek in ur Hindi word but I ignore it. bcz ur story was wow

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kunalkiAC143

Senpoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Senpoo

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Haaaii Haaaiii!!! Megha is a blackbelt achiever??!! That will be interesting to watch her fighting the bad boys! WinkBig smile And Mohan ready to get beaten every day if Megha is tying him the bandages??!! EmbarrassedWink What a desire! Good going Adi!!! Smile

kunalkiAC143purvi08

purvi08

IF-Rockerz

purvi08

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
done reading bro !!!
Loving the story...
terrorist track will be challenging for both of them as well as their team...

loved the aankho hi aankho main ishaare...Embarrassed
and wowww... black belt... i am sure the goons are kicked and punched hardly by her... Approve
must be shock for mohanLOL
and so sweet and lovely of mohan ready to get beaten every day if Megha is tying him the bandages !!!!

hahaha... loved this thought...

keep going adi...Thumbs Up

thanks for the pm :)

kunalkiAC143iloveu_dd

shivangi838

IF-Rockerz

shivangi838

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
nice update continue soonClap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top