Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

FF- MM Reborn Thread one 150 pages completed ! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 151

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Rockerz

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
@shinybandi you could give more detail post later if you could ! after reading all the three parts . and now i come to purvi08 thanks for your work for me and i will never forget your help sis ! . i shall mention your name in my original post for giving great help to me as i am inactive nowdays . and also i will take my time and give the best of it as thoughts are rolling in my mind !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purvi08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF- MM Reborn Thread one 150 pages completed ! (Page 4)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rishi_

Goldie

Rishi_

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
awesome posts aditya.

im missing meghan more and more now after reading your osUnhappy

but great effort yarClapClap the idea of reincarnation is really great and out of the boxLOL

Edited by Rishi_ - 07 October 2013 at 11:30am

-AdiLuvzNBT-

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Rockerz

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
poo thanks for your comment and you said right that the thoughts of mine are just flowing out and i am writing .thanks and i am really inspired by your ff and many more too . this forum has got some awesome writers

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Rockerz

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rishi_

awesome posts aditya.

im missing meghan more and more now after reading your osUnhappy

but great effort yarClapClap the idea of reincarnation is really great and out of the boxLOL

ya i am also missing meghan  a lot  . and thanks for your complimentsBig smile will update soon Star

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Rockerz

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

Hey @KKKASANS!!! (Sorry didn't know your name so using your membership name Big smile)! Good idea about the reincarnation! Looks like you have lots of idea and they are just flowing out Tongue Keep them coming!

Oh How sweet of you to have mentioned that you have been inspired by my FF!!! Hug All the best to get this going grand! Thumbs Up
ya this idea about the reincarnation and  you were right that the ideas are just flowing out from my mind  and surely i will keep coming them into my mind and your FF is Thumbs Up  .thanks forgiving all the best Smile

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Rockerz

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
 now i am going to update the parts so get ready for  time and also i have updated the post on first page so please  see it 
specially poo and purvi Wink

purvi08

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Rockerz

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged

CHAPTER FOUR - MEGHA PARENTS ARE STILL ALIVE

Megha sees mohan and  tanisha says mohan kitna accha hai na . bas ek galti ki liye vo hamare group me ana pada aur aab to vo humhari kitni mada karta hai . tanisha also saying that mohan is handsome . megha thinking in heart that mohan is a different guy but still she thinks that he is just a friend to her . In the morning when megha was watching news come that the mountainers  who were sent by the government many years ago are seen somewhere in the regions of Kashmir and overthere  . the mountaineers name are rishi bhattnagar and  kritika bhattnagar . there is news that they are catched by some terriorists . the news is not onfirmed but maybe it is true that they are captured by terriorists  but they are seen somewhere . yhis news put megha in shock . she immediately called her friend tanisha nd said to her that what mohan told was right and she should see the news .  tanisha says that mohan is right I knew . he is a very intelligent and has links many where for information  as he is a reporter . megha saying to tanisha that she will be going and finding her parent . tanisha saying saying I would not be able to  come but you take mohan . mohan  the word sruck in her mind . mohan will he be able to go and what he will do . well I have to find my parents . tanisha saying that he will be a great help to you megha  . megha thinking over it and then taking the decision that he would be of help . meanwhile mohan also heard the news and then coming inside the house without asking and hari uncle saying to him why are you coming any work . he said I had to tell something very important to megha . uncle saing that you first tell me what is the news or I will not let you go .mohan saying that there is news coming in the channel that megha parents who were lost are now seen somewhere . uncle was shocked to hear that his brother is alive . he could nt believe until he opened the tv. Mohan quickly went inside and saw megha packing . he said did you here the news . megha replied yes I heard the news . you where right mohan. Will you help me finding my parents . mohan was shocked to here this and happy to . he wanted to spend time with megha and now it was the right time  and a golden opportunity .  mohan quickly said yes I would definetly help you . it would be a adventure to and also I would get a story to cover . my boss will be happy that I cover this story but I wanted to ask one question why only me . megha was little bit stuck by mohan question and then replied that you are most elligble I have seen in all my friends . uncle coming inside and saying that megha I shall go with you and leave mohan . megha said no uncle you are grown old and he is young blood so he could help me more . uncle is not convince with that answer but aunt agrees that megha is saying true . then uncle had to listen to aunt and then megha and mohan go to mohan brother house and over there megha says that you pack your personal stuff and let me know where are the projects . mohan saying they are kept in the room . and also if you could take  my laptop over there it contains matter and details . megha saying sure . megha seeing mohan photo  in the room and he photo in his laptop and realizing that she is being jealous that a handsome boy for whom many of her friends are after and he is with her . then megha suddenly thinking that she is thinking very much and the are friends . but she does not know all lovers are first very good friends . she just thinks that mohan is very cute  and innocent and very helping free loving guy . well she finds him cute les see what happens next . mohan gets ready and comes mean while  mohan brother harshit and megha friend tanisha come saying that are you going shall we come . mm both answered no at a same time . then mm leave for the train because they do not prefer going in bus . in the way mohan asks megha some question about her father and mother  . megha tells all the information to him 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

16lvkkkLavleenaSpurvi08Moner_RadioH_Rockerzshivangi838meghan27

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Rockerz

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged

CHAPTER  FIVE -THE JOURNEY OF MM BEGINS

Mohan asking questions to megha  and she answering the questions one by one about her parents that wht happened when they went before being lost . mohan telling megha that it is not going to be easy to deal with the terrorists and we have to be careful . megha says that I am all ready for the action . the journey for the train is of one whole day so  megha and mohan study all the related matter   . as both were on with their specs and mohan had got haircut mwhen both looked in their eyes mohan showing is fingers with a perfect sign to megha telling her that she is looking just awesome . in actions only megha replied and with eye gestures that mohan is also looking the best and very cute . both have happiness with their gestures and then they start studing their matter . mohan tells megha that according to the government your parents had died but know there are seen somewhere .  the government did not wanted your parents to open the truth of them that why they made them lost in the mountains  . megha replied that this can be one of the reasons . after sometime  the train reaches the place . mohan and megha come out with their luggage were they are welcomed by some of mohan friends . megha did not knew about them so she asked who are they . mohan introduces them to her that they are mohan old friends and they would help us find your parents as it will not be easy to find them in such a big city . megha is just very happy seeing what mohan is doing for her  but she is just a stranger  not much known not even months . she is now havng some feelings for hi . mohan friend apsara asked megha to come with them . megha goes . mohan megha and mohan friends go to apsara house and there are three room over there . now they decide who in which room . apsara and akshat take the first room then akarsh and aakriti take the second room and then what mohan and megha left . they had to take the third room . mohan asks megha could she adjust living with him in the room till her parents are found . megha says yes I can adjust .for my parents I can do anything . in the night mohan and all get together in the small hall and mohan decides the plan . he  brings the map of the city and then tells all the friends to sit down he then tells that  . apsara and akshat will go I the southern part of the city and ask people and try to trace out , akarsh and aakriti will go in the  eastern part of the city and I and megha will go in the northern and eastern parts . we will communicate through the earleads which will always be in are ears to call someone and a spy camera on our bags and pens . this story if we cover are news channel will definetly be impressed . everyone agrees and there is night so now megha and mohan   and others go to bed . in the  the morning megha wakes up first and she sees mohan slepping . she finds very cute when he is slepping  . his blanket is off so megha puts the blanket over him with a smile on her face and when she was going out apsara has also waken up and and she tells megha that mohan is looking very cute and megha says yes . apsara tells that mohan is the best guy and friend we have evergot . you are the lucky girl that he is helping you  because many girls are after him. Megha a sought of being proud saying ya that is write he is a very helping guy . meanwhile others get up leaving mohan and they tell megha that they four are going for some work will be backi in breakfast . megha tells that she shall also go but they refuse . actually mohan had said them all to go so that he could spend sometime with megha alone in the house  . after getting fresh megha was drying her hair and she saw mohan did not get up . she threw sprinkles of water on mohan for fun .mohan suddenly woke up seeing megha . what she looked mohan saw . she said to megha that you are throwing water on me now I will tell you  mohan running after megha  and throwing water on her . both laughing and having fun . then after that when mohan came after getting fresh he saw megha standing on the stool and  and then she was going to fall mohan catched her in his arms . both face side by side . megha saying great catch . mohan saying that I never miss these . then megha goes in to the kitchen and makes breakfast  . mohan coming and megha saying have breakfast .  

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

16lvkkkkunalkiAC143Pilu05LavleenaSpurvi08Moner_RadioH_Rockerzshivangi838meghan27

Post Reply New Post

Go to top