Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

FF- MM Reborn Thread one 150 pages completed ! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 151

purvi08

IF-Rockerz

purvi08

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvi08

Res

Will comment tomorrow for sure...
Smile

Loved the prologue
Do continue Smile Smile

finallly read all the updates...LOLLOLLOL

its too good.. something different and unpredictible
promising at the same time...
as usual loved his suunnna and arreeeyyy yaaar...

please continueClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

H_RockerzArianaGrande-AdiLuvzNBT-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF- MM Reborn Thread one 150 pages completed ! (Page 3)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Senpoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Senpoo

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Hey @KKKASANS!!! (Sorry didn't know your name so using your membership name Big smile)! Good idea about the reincarnation! Looks like you have lots of idea and they are just flowing out Tongue Keep them coming!

Oh How sweet of you to have mentioned that you have been inspired by my FF!!! Hug All the best to get this going grand! Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArianaGrande-AdiLuvzNBT-

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Rockerz

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
hey poorvi i am glad that i have been able to impress you and you are actually able to read it because some of members are not able to read it full because i posted three chapters once . think that now i have to post the next three ones two or three days after seeing the people comment

purvi08H_Rockerz

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Rockerz

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
thanks meghan27 that you read the prologue and just loved . it has taken loads for me to write it . i will untill you read the whole three parts . and also iloveu_dd please read all the parts and tell me if you liked . i am waiting for your comments

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

H_Rockerz

purvi08

IF-Rockerz

purvi08

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KKKASANS

hey poorvi i am glad that i have been able to impress you and you are actually able to read it because some of members are not able to read it full because i posted three chapters once . think that now i have to post the next three ones two or three days after seeing the people comment

Its PURVI adi Embarrassed

And yes please do continue.. Big smile

H_Rockerz

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Rockerz

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
hey purvi ! recieved my pm . please rread it and also please you have to wait for the next parts because my internet is not working and i am typing these message from my mobile . sorry but ' sabra ka phal meetha hota hai .' whenever i will get time i will go to the cyber cafe and post next three parts . just now i am busy writing parts of romance ,action and judaai between mm in the os and soon will write their meet again and so on ... you have got an idea from summary

purvi08H_Rockerz

PavaniShiny

Coolbie

PavaniShiny

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Res..

purvi08

purvi08

IF-Rockerz

purvi08

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KKKASANS

hey purvi ! recieved my pm . please rread it and also please you have to wait for the next parts because my internet is not working and i am typing these message from my mobile . sorry but ' sabra ka phal meetha hota hai .' whenever i will get time i will go to the cyber cafe and post next three parts . just now i am busy writing parts of romance ,action and judaai between mm in the os and soon will write their meet again and so on ... you have got an idea from summary

take your timeSmile

H_Rockerz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top