Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

FF- MM Reborn Thread one 150 pages completed ! (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 151

kunakshadeewani

kunakshadeewani

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
amazing stories... just read all of dem nd waitng for d nxt frm d most amazng writer...

i wnt to THANK all d members for mkng dis forum more active wid dere lovely wrting, VM skills etc... thanku frm a diehard fan...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF- MM Reborn Thread one 150 pages completed ! (Page 19)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Dazzler

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
thanks @kunakshadeewani :oved to seee the reply and yes your wait for next chapter will be over soon and i will post . really liked your reply saying me the most amaxing writer i feel that there are some good than me . and yes i am also thank you everyone for keeping the forum more alive after our beloved nbt closed by colors . but still have faith that nbt will come back from 6jan 2013 and if you want to see my previous work ask purvi08 as she has seen just now and can give you links

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Dazzler

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
thanks all fro awesome comments and will update soon and specially love to purvi and himani diTongueHug

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Dazzler

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged

CHAPTER THIRTEEN - MM START JOURNEY TO MEET NAVIKA BHATTNAGAR

Mohan when in the morning woke up was shocked to see megha in front of hin\m trying to wake him up . always his brother used to wake him up but today seeing megha he woke up in once .  megha had got freshed and was just wiping her hairs . mohan looking at her so intentionally that megha finally soke that you should not be surprised to see me because after few days we will be together only  in one house . mohan suddenly pulled megha towards him and then said mrs.bhattnagar aaj aap bahut sundar lag rahi hai . megha was very surprised to see his move but turned back and said that mohan aap kuch kaam handsome nahi hai . putting her hand over his head and pushing back . both have smiles in their face . mohan  getting up and saying abhi to shaadi bhi nahi hui hai. Shadi ke baad dekhna . megha saying kya dekhna  and pushing him and mohan falling on the bed . mohan getting up and both run then megha is in front mohan back .  both then fight with pillows having great fun then the pillows getting  torn and both running again and then megha falling on mohan by mitake and then megha hair fall on mohan . mohan  saying that you are truly beautiful today and the hair are just magicial megha please just keep them open I love it really and then mohan putting megha hair away from her face as it was covering it . mohan saying that moon will also get embarrassed seeing you megha . megha saying thanks for your compliments . mohan was going to kiss megha but the door was closed so now one came inside but knocked the door asking someone their mohan getting shocked . and then megha going  laughing at mohan that he could not . megha opened the door and it was mohan brother who was there after jogging had come . megha with a happy face went from there and mohan brother asked mohan what happened but mohan shouted at him that he could not come after sometime . you made all the magic bad brother . mohan brother was sorry and then mohan forgive him  . mohan went out with his bike and called megha then both went for a trip .  after coming back it was night and then mohan called megha  in the top roof . megha then came and asked him what happened . mohan I just wanted to tell you something .  mohan tells that he does not want megha to suffer if he dies working for his country in ATU  and then megha shall suffer .  megha tells  mohan that she will join ATU  if mohan wants . mohan agrees and then asks her that then they have to go for Mumbai there are the main headquarters of ATU so will you come with me . megha agrees and then both decide to for megha appointment . next few days megha enjoys life with parents and also  loves mohan and then mohan and megha take widaai from megha parents . mohan and megha then sit in the train .  through the journey they see beautiful scenes and then mohan tells megha that a new lady bos is appointed in ATU whose name is navika bhattnagar and mohan will have to ask her for megha  . she is in her fifties yet very young and very quick and has done various successful operations . megha said it would be good to having a lady boss to deal with and then mohan also tells her his inside feelings and says that I am feeling that I am going to meet my relatives after days . megha also says that she is also feeling the same   and maybe they some of them in Mumbai .  mohan shows his painting made by him in the vacations and megha impressed by his drawings . then megha showing her drawings and  they were just master pieces . both having fun time but they are unknown that navika bhattnagar is there previous life daughter 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

16lvkkknaina2010LavleenaSpurvi08Moner_Radiomeghan27

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Dazzler

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged

CHAPTER FOURTEEN- MM MEET NAVIKA BHATTNAGAR 

The train reaches the station and then mohan and megha reach ATU . when they reach ATU navika bhattnagar is sitting over there and then she  hears mohan saing arey yaar what happened megha . and then again listening that sunna  megha chal ise chod dete hai . she was really shocked to haer these words from  person who spoke entirely like mohan onlt and the voice also same but then she thinks it is her thinking how can someone get alive after death . she was gven the job to appoint new ATU officiers  as more were needed for the mission . then a person says mohan and megha to go inside and one person tells nanhi that some people have come for appointment and one is a ATU officier and other wants to become . nanhi tells them to come in and her face is towards the board over there . mohan and megha come and sit over there . nanhi asks that this job will not be easy for you if you get appointed guys as ATU is not a thing which is very easy . I also first was a reporter and  then became an ATU officier due to my skills and dedication .  she asks mohan and megha that why you want to be appointed forATU and turns back and when sees both then gets shocked and puts her hand in mouth saying this cannot cannot happen how can spiderman and maa can be alive . when she asks there name they say mohan and megha bhattnagar and then she is so much shocked that gets behosh over there . mohan and megha get her up and help her to drink water and then she sits and mm are also shocked what she was saying when  nanhi is all right she asks megha and mohan there name again and they say the same . nanhi asks there age and say 25 only . nanhi thinks that it can be that there face resemble her parents and then mohan asks her what happened . nanhi says that my parents had died twenty five years ago and  I was living without them . she showed them there picture and mohan and megha were shocked to see it . mohan said that it can be that our faces resemble but then nanhi shows their name and this made mohan and megha more shocked that it was mohan and megha bhattnagar . nanhi said that's why I was  so shocked . nanhi says that what relation do you share between each other . mm were first not able to tell but finally mohan told what all happened . nanhi was amused by there story and said that though we do not know that they were her parents only reborn but there life somewhat resembled their previous life so it could be that there must be some connection well . well nanhi wanted to appoint them like this only as she trusted them but due to it was ATU she had to test . megha successfully passed the tests and was appointed  as the officier in ATU . megha was very happy and so mohan and the most happy was nanhi as she could see her  spiderman and maaa everyday and will not feel the loss of them  .she was too happy and then megha and mohan went back to their houses asking nanhi but megha  asked nanhi that if she could go for mission with mohan and nanhi agreed . megha and mohan were back with the trip to their house and then mohan asked megha that  it is very strange that our faces resemble somebody mother father and there death and our born dates are just one day before and behind . maybe that we would be the parents of her in last life and our  relationship of janms . megha smiled looking at him and said that mohan yes It can be true . according to the hindu mythology a female and male stay for seven janms so maybe we are  in relation in many janms . mohan agreed to her . both were looking outside the window   . megha asked mohan can you do anything for me mohan . mohan said do you have any doubt  that I can do anything for you . megha just hugged him and then they were back to their house back  . megha asking mohan about wedding

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

16lvkkkkunalkiAC143sonn_daLavleenaSnaina2010purvi08Moner_Radiomeghan27

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Dazzler

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged

CHAPTER FIFTEEN -MM HAPPY MOMENTS

Megha asked mohan about the wedding and then mohan said that I can do marriage with you anytime in life megha . megha also agreed and megha asked her parents about the marriage  and her parents agreed . mohan started bringing gifts for megha but megha rather did not want gifts . mohan why do you bring so many gifts . megha I bring gifts because  I love you . mohan looking in megha eyes so deeply and eyes full of love for megha only made megha always come down and mohan won every time . mohan is a person which everyone would have to have in life and megha too . both were extremely simple normal persons who loved each other . when the marriage was coming near mohan use to meet megha but megha use to say that the boy should not meet the girl but who can stop mohan . mohan I said  that  you shall not come for seeing me before marriage . it is against the rituals .  to see such a beautiful lady I shall broke every ritual . even  GOD  will think that if he ever made such beautiful lady like you . megha just blushed after listening mohan word and then could not speak anything  after mohan reply . slowly the day of marriage came and the marriage happened and then megha crying for going away from her family . but megha parents told her not to cry because now she was also a ATU agent and at times she has to remain away from mohan too and not get time to meet her parents too .  megha wied her tears and went with mohan  . mohan sleeping in the morning in the new house they have bought and then megha comes in seeing mohan slept and then she asks mohan to get up  and mohan does not get up . megha tells mohan to get up but he does not . she takes away the blanket and then closes the fan and then mohan   gets up  quickly and holds megha . mrs.bhattnagar aaj zyada josh me he .  megha says yes I am in josh or other wise you would get late for office . today is a holiday mohan said and then  he just pulled megha to close to himself as there faces touching each other with nose touching  both felt  the warmth of each other and then megha said mohan what are you doing anybody will see  . mohan  said  that nobody will see and just  kissed her wie on her forehead without any hesitation and megha just to loved that but did not told . they had a tight hug and then megha  asking mohan can I go for cooking food and doing other work  . mohan agreed to  her request .  this was the first time mohan was sleeping soundly and megha got time to  wake him up . both were always busy in their missions for ATU and did a lot of work of ATU  . nanhi was also impressed by their work . after two years of their marriage mohan and megha had a baby princess which name mohan kept nanhi or navika as they had met navika bhattnagar  . mohan had already a good bonding with children and mohan use to enjoy the time with her daughter . she just looks like you megha . but I think her habits would be like her father . both had a great time with their baby  and mohan was a great father  . megha also said that the relation between nanhi and mohan she can never understand  because they had great bonding between each other . at times mohan went for mission  and megha used to take care of nanhi but megha felt alone  but when mohan came back both mother and daughter duo were happy to see him  and megha hugged mohan and nanhi always as she was very small just one year old so she would get a kiss from her father and lots of love . the time clock was moving and mohan and megha were enjoying their life with their daughter and just one  two years passed when nanhi grew little big  aand mohan began to teach her how to speak . but they were unaware of the coming danger in life which would change their lifes forever  . mohan went for a mission from ATU where he had to bring clues about the government being corrupt . nanhi was just three years old  . mohan would die

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

16lvkkkkunakshadeewanirishbalaakunalkiAC143sonn_daLavleenaSnaina2010purvi08Moner_Radiomeghan27

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Dazzler

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged

next chapters are -

CHAPTER SIXTEEN - MOHAN DIES IN FRONT OF EVERYONE

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN - MOHAN IS STILL ALIVE

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN - MOHAN FIND BEGINS

Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LavleenaSpurvi08iloveu_dd

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Dazzler

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveu_dd

Originally posted by KKKASANS

thanks to all guys for comments which are just outstanding . sorry could not update today but will update tommorrow and please wait for the next chapters and also from tommorrow the pattern of giving new chapters will change and also the first page will change so please that tommorrow and now i am leaving you that the latter chapters will contain romance thriller and much more things

will be waiting for updates...and yup!! adi don't worry we can wait for months for your update so chill..
take care...bye
the wait is finish and please comment and also you do not need to wait for months  and also take care love you Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purvi08

Post Reply New Post

Go to top