Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

FF- MM Reborn Thread one 150 pages completed ! (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 151

H_Rockerz

IF-Rockerz

H_Rockerz

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvi08

Originally posted by KKKASANS

thanks everyone for their comments just loved your feedback . though it is my first ff i am getting a good.feedback especially from @iloveu_dd and purvi08 just loved the reply of purvi and @iloveu_dd . but i will not say thanks to them because they are my sis so in sis bro relation no thanks just care

Awww.. we give feedback because we love to give

you take care too broBig smile

I agree with you purviBig smile..love you adi..Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purvi08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF- MM Reborn Thread one 150 pages completed ! (Page 18)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Rockerz

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
thanks to all guys for comments which are just outstanding . sorry could not update today but will update tommorrow and please wait for the next chapters and also from tommorrow the pattern of giving new chapters will change and also the first page will change so please that tommorrow and now i am leaving you that the latter chapters will contain romance thriller and much more things

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purvi08H_Rockerz

H_Rockerz

IF-Rockerz

H_Rockerz

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged

thanks to all guys for comments which are just outstanding . sorry could not update today but will update tommorrow and please wait for the next chapters and also from tommorrow the pattern of giving new chapters will change and also the first page will change so please that tommorrow and now i am leaving you that the latter chapters will contain romance thriller and much more things

will be waiting for updates...and yup!! adi don't worry we can wait for months for your update so chill..
take care...bye

purvi08

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Rockerz

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
see sis @iloveu_dd i believe in the feeling that i do not let anyone to wait for anything . if i had made a promise i complete it and on the right time and do not want anyone to wait because of me .everyone time is every precious . so i believe that if we make a promise we should complete it on the right time

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purvi08H_Rockerz

naina2010

IF-Dazzler

naina2010

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
very nice update.

purvi08

IF-Rockerz

purvi08

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged

see sis @iloveu_dd i believe in the feeling that i do not let anyone to wait for anything . if i had made a promise i complete it and on the right time and do not want anyone to wait because of me .everyone time is every precious . so i believe that if we make a promise we should complete it on the right time

Thats why you are a.great writer and a great person...
Smile
The person who values time of others, the time values them...
And I agree with himani we can wait for your updates...[ :D]

H_Rockerz

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Rockerz

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
love you purvi08 di for your awesome reply and also @iloveu_dd   . love you sis for your awesome reply and also i am touched by u all and love u all from heart . very touched really . through this ff i have achieved much and want to continue it till 50 chapters if i could and also purvi sis you asked for my previous work please if you could see my posts or i will give you tommorow

purvi08

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Rockerz

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
thanks lavleena for your awesome comment and next chapters will give soon purvi sis if you give the images that i sent you again and also if you find any more image nice then make that and then pm me please and also himani di i shall be giving you and purvi sis my previous writings so that you can read and give feedback on this ff as purvi sis requested me

purvi08

Post Reply New Post

Go to top