Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

FF- MM Reborn Thread one 150 pages completed !

Adinash thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

THE FF -MM REBORN thread one 

INTRODUCTION

Mohan and megha relationship will be evergreen forever . they will  remain in the hearts of the fans      after all love and attraction the end stage of love is death but mohan proved it wrong their  love will remain forever . in this os they are now reborn and as hindu mythology and marriage says that a female and male are together for seven janms  mohan and megha are reborn  again to love each other .  as mohan said that megha aur mujhe koi alag nahi kar sakta na tum na main na bhagwan na kuch hazar kilometer aur na meri moth . mohan and megha cannot be seprated from each other by anything beat it God or some kilometers even they both themselves and not even their death . their  relationship is for many reborn and will be there  . in his os  mm are reborn again with the same names mohan and megha  and they are ready for and entirely new life  . through this os I a fan of nbt  will try to make a story which is perfect for season three and some link with season 2  This os I have been inspired from poo (senpoo)  . seeing writing her os I decided to write something for you guys  so  that  i can judge my writing skills

SUMMARY OF THE FF WHICH I HAVE WRITTEN TILL NOW

In this os mohan is a son of secret agent of ATU . both his mother father died working for ATU .  he is now an  atu officier and has come to the house of his brother where he meets megha and creates some problems for her but then solves it . both  have conversation between each other and mohan gets to know that megha parents were reporters who worked for government but when they  knew about the government deeds government made them lost in their works . megha goes with mohan for the project with mohan  friends and rescue her parents with help of mohan and sacrifice of his friends . both find attraction and then like and finally love for each other . mohan gets shot and megha  will caring for him they both realize that they are in love  . mohan gets saved and gets to know that megha father mother are also ATU agents .   mohan does not want megha to suffer if he dies in ATU but megha stopes him  . and also joins ATU . meanwhile they meet navika bhattnagar  there previous life daughter . mohan gopes for a mission in ATU but does  come back . everybody thinks he is dead but megha finds him out as she also joins ATU .  they both marry each other and then lead a happy life with romance and children .

will update the chapters and post soon πŸ˜Š

if you want to get pm whenever I  update so please like this post .if i get a good response i shall continue πŸ˜Š

a special thanks to 

Senpoo - for inspiring me to write this ss

Purvi08- for helping me in promoting it

iloveu_dd- for most amazing feedbacks 

page one - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3763268  with chapters 1,2,3

page four -https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3763268?pn=4 with chapters 4

page five -https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3763268?pn=5 with chapters 5,6

page seven-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3763268?pn=7 with chapters 7,8,9

page ten-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3763268?pn=10 with chapters 10,11,12

page nineteen-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3763268?pn=19 with chapters 13,14,15

page twenty nine- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3763268?pn=29 with chapters 16,17,18

page thirty two -https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3763268?pn=32 with chapters 19,20,21

page thirty nine -https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3763268?pn=39 with chapters 22,23,24 

page forty eight -https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3763268?pn=48 with chapters 25

page forty nine - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3763268?pn=49 with chapters 26,27 

page eighty five-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3763268?pn=85 with chapters 28,29,30 

page one hundred twenty one-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3763268?pn=121  with chapters 31,32,33

new thread -https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3800299

Edited by KKKASANS - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adinash thumbnail

CHAPTER ONE- PREVIOUS LIFE OF MM

I mohan am sitting in the house  and seeing the scenes outside my house  which are very beautiful but they are not beautiful then megha . megha my wife . we have spend  not much  till aai case but after that I  and megha have enjoyed life very much . we care for each other sometimes do habits life children and even sometimes fight like children for many things .  but my love for megha is too much and she also loves me too  very much I know .  everything is settled now all doubts clear and we are enjoying a very good life . my daughters and even son not much but has given me love  after he realized his mistake . who says that blood relation are very good and the adopted relations are not good . I never had a blood relation with my chavvani but so great bonding between us and still she loves  me a lot every much . we still cherish are memories . she has settled in  Mumbai due to beera business over there and she comes still  and meets me and sees every week  by flight . rimjhim was never  blood relation  and she has great bonding with me and was   the reason why I an megha met and I lost my memory . she is my jaan and every day hug from her when she  goes to school  . addu has realized his mistake and he is doing my business in indore . just know I and megha  with rimjhim are in Gujarat in new  house . few days ago I hurted my leg badly sorry actually I pretended in front of megha so that I can romance her . it was my opportunity and I used it fully .   I told megha that I have hurted   and came with my leg with just covering of huge bandages  and came and megha saw me see was like shocked I got so much hurt . I acted that I cannot walk properly and she took me to the bed room in her hands . she asked how did you got hurt and I explained that  I was hurt from the car . then rimjhim came  from her room sawying that paappu what happened to you . how did my brave papu got hurt . seeing the concern it the both mother duo combination with tears in their eyes I also got tears . no one had cared for me so much that megha and rimjhim and chavanni  had done . the tears in my eyes were real and not fake at all . I said to both of them to sleep and see me next morning . after all lights closed I saw megha  coming and then I slept  . but megha  I was surprised to see that she was sleeping on the chair so that if I had any problem she would help me .  the tears which rolled down my eyes were of happiness  . the next morning  it was Sunday I naturally forget but in the morning  megha came after having been fresh bringing tea for me and saying mr.bhattnagar hamari chai . now we both dirnk tea in the same cup . it is quite ver relaxing to see megha with beautiful hair opened when I come from  my new channel work   .  after having the tea  megha said that  she would open the bandage and do it again  I told her not to do but she did not listen . I thought this was the time I could complete my plan . when megha came from bandage my leg with full hair open I pulled her towards myself . she was merely surprised by what I did and asked what I am doing . with a wicked smile I said romancing . her hair fragrance was so beautiful memrised  me . I put my hand around her waist and stood and brought her closer . she said kya kar rahe ho mohann chodo mujhe . I said no  would never leave my shikar go like this . she said that what happened to your leg . I replied it was just my weapon to use  to trap you . I not got a hurt it is just the bandage . she realize that this was her mistake  but she never told me to go away .  she asked that   somebody will see . I said no body will see us  . she rather amazed me by pulling us closer and then  I was just a inch away from  kissing her on the fore head  the phone started ringing and the pressure cooker whistle  shocked us both and I loosed the change . she was similing and saying bad luck mr.bhattnagar   . then the next day morning she was watering the plants  and I went from back  and pulled her . again she said kya kar rahe ho somebody will see us . but this time I had nothing  so say and just about to ... But rimjhim came from back and did not knew and she gave water pipe  to mother and suddenly I rewalised a splash of water drenching me . I was shocked that megha was there and water . then I saw megha and rimjhim laughing at me and rimjhim  saying papu maza aaya and then I ran before both but could not catch them  . I realized that it was my bad luck that every time I lose .  I came inside my house and sat inside the house and then did not talk to megha and rimjhim and megh at all . the next day I  when was going to office megha realized that it was a holiday I went in the bedroom and sat thinking that why it is my bad luck everytime . rimjhim had gone home and I and megha were only there in house . suddenly megha came into the room and said and asked me very politely why are you not talking to us at all . you are cause we are living . we are seeing you every day and living . you are the hero of our lives mohan  . tears came through her eyes and  I wiped them from the cheeks of her . I said  that tears are not good for your eyes .  she gave a tight hug to me and I realized that what mistake I had done . not talking to my jaan and mirchi madam would never give me happiness . the hug relaxed us both and then she said do not do like this again or ... . I closed her mouth and she could speak more  . I said why it the bad luck that I only get in my life . what I have done it is not about the house situation but in life also I got bad luck . megha with her truly inspiring thoughts said that God always keeps on testing good people that is the reason why you get bad luck but acche longo ke saath accha hota hai . this thought brought smile on her and my face   but  I said to her that you would get punishment of drenching me and hurting and rimjhim too . she said I can rid of this punishment . I said tell me how . she said listen . when my face closer she truly left me spell bound by kissing me and then going in to the next room blushing . I shouted saying mirchi madam you are the best wife ever and she said mr.musibat you are the best  husband ever a girl can get.

Chapter two coming soon 

Adinash thumbnail

CHAPTER TWO - NEW LIFE MM MEET

Mohan and megha have taken a new reborn and and are now living in shimla and megha is living  in the house of her uncle  and aunt. her father died  no actually he was lost in the mountains when he went for a trip from government side for discovering something but due to government the equipment used was bad and megha father was shown died according to government . mohan is a guy whose mother and father have also died  in a road accident and is living alone . megha is a responsible girl who is the only source of income for the family as megha uncle retired and she takes tution of children . and mohan is guy who does news channel reporter as mohan father took a promise from him before he died that he should became a reporter . he is just is in the beginning state . megha is also deciding to become a reporter as her family does  want her to but till then she is teaching tuitions  mohan has come in his brother house to see his brother and ask his  health as his health is going bad . megha was going on the road and mohan coming from his bike like he use to ride . megha was taking the projects  of her on various analysis  for her group of girls called savior group . the group helped people and also was looking about the government issues of corruption and also they were looking in megha father case to . as it rained so water ws all over there but no sign of snow was there at all mohan left his bike in the near bike show and then came running towards his brother house . he clashed with megha and both fell over each other . megha projects gone in vain

Megha - ye tumne kya kiya saara kaam bigad diya

Mohan - AREY YAAR mujhe maaf kar do I was in a hurry to meet my brother  .

He lifted all the projects which had gone in vain  and then asked her if he could help her in any way

Mohan-  kya mujhe maafi mil sakti hai   . me tumhari madad kisi bhi tara karna chahta hu

Megha said - nahi mujhe  tum ladkoon ki jaruraat bhi nahi hai kyonki tum kar bigad dete ho

Mohan - kisne kaha  ladke kaam bigadte hai

Megha - maine kaha kyo tumhe koi harzi

Mohan -  nahi mujhe koi harzi nahi hai  

Mohan - Sunna chal kya me tumhari  madad kar sakta hu  . mujhe kisi ka kaam bigadne me koi khushi nai milti .

Megha - lekin tumne to bigad diya na  . aab tum jaaga jaaga jaake mater to ikattha to kaar nahi paoogye

Mohan - nahi me kar lunga . ek reporter ki naukari mili hai tu ek reporter matter ekatha kar sakta hai

Megha was seeing his innocent face and  thought that this uy is somewhat different from the normal guys she has seen  . she saw some apanapan in him thinking that she had known him before

Megha - tumhara naam kya hai

Mohan - mera naam mohan bhattnagar hai

Megha - naam tu bada solid hai . chalo tumhara kaam bhi dekte hai  ..  aaj se tum mere group ki matter ekhatha kaarne  me mada karooge  agar tumhe meri madad karni hai

Mohan - mujhe koi dikat nahi hai

Megha took her inside her house where her group of girls were discusiing about that megha and mohan  that in first meet only so much bonding so what will happen next  . when megha and mohan came and megha introduced mohan every girl came and surrounding mohan and then megha sought of being jealous called mohan and told her about the projects . mohan   in just a few days brought the information and  amused every girl in the group of megha . megha finding him handsome  mohan too memrised by her beauty . he asked his brother about megha and he told that megha and her family is living over there since megha was a little girl . she is very big hearted and she  is very strong .   but in family cases sometimes she becomes  sometimes less strong . and also mohan brother  told mohan that  every girl is asking about you in mohalla . since you came every girl looking at you . mohan said jald hi pata chalega ki me kiska hu . mohan brother say what and mohn replied nothing . in the evening moan playing with children and having great fun   . megha seeing mohan great bonding with children . she saying ' is bande me to kuch  baat he jo ise dussro se alag  alag lagta hai . mohan seeing megha and laughing and then both smile and look at each other  . in the night mohan  looking megha out of window and then in eyes they say something and mohan calls megha on the chat of the house

Chapter three coming soon 

Adinash thumbnail

CHAPTER THREE - MOHAN MEGHA KNOW ABOUT EACH OTHER

Mohan calling megha to the top of the house . as megha was free she went to the top of the house not seen by any family member . if any family member would see then  they would not allow megha. Mohan brother asking mohan where are you going  .  mohan said megha ke bare me jaane . mohan jumping from his house to megha house top as his house top was just  attached to his brother house . megha asking why did you call  me something about the project . mohan said that the projects are finished and he has just come to talk with her as he was free  . megha said that she could talk to him but for sometime until any body from family calls her . she loved her family and she could give her life for the family  . mohan just asked megha

Mohan - you are looking very beautifl today megha

Megha- thanks for your compliments . your are also not less handsome mohan

Both laughed  by looking in each other eyes

Mohan - tumahra pura naam kya hai , tumhaare maa paaa kaha he unko kabhi nahi dekha aur  tumahar koi bhai behen hai

Megha - itne saare sawal ek saath

Mohan - I wanted to know about you if you will to

Megha -  mera pura naam megha bhattnagar hai . sorry maine tumhe pehle nahi bataya that my and your surname are same . I o not have a sister or brother and wa the ladli  of my family .

Mohan -your parents you did not told about them  I am not forcing you but if you could

Megha eyes were filled with tears and then mohan socked to see this was about to wipe her tears and suddenly drew his hand back as he did not wanted her to think that he was in love with her but said

Mohan - mujhe maaf kardo meri wajhe se tumhari aankhon me aazo aagaye

Mohan - tumhare aankhon me aansu aache nahi lagte

Megha- nahi tumhari waja se nahi hua . tum aapnee aap ko doshi na theraao . mujhe aapne maa paa

Mohan - maa paa ki yaad aa rahi matlab

Megha - jab me 10 saal kit hi jab mere maa paa kyounki ki mountaineer thee to v eek trip par gaye thee . waha pe vo kho gaye aqur phir kabhi wapas nahi aaye .  . government ne unhe kisi government officier ki rescue kaarne  bheja tha par government  ke karab equipments ki vajhe se  ve aaj tak vapas nahi aaye. They were also the reporters and  due they were just in their thirties they were also covering some news about the government that the government is corrupt but government  made them lost to not show their corruption

Mohan-  I am sorry I hurted you by asking about your father but I want to say that your parents

Mohan - vo aapke the aur aapke hi rahenge  kyounki maa baap kahni nahi jaatevo yahi rahte hai saadiyon ke liye aapke saath

Megha - your thoughts are really and truly inspiring and I am amazed by your thoughts .

Mohan- thanks for your compliments

Megha - I ask the same questions that you asked me if you could reply

Mohan -sure as I told you my name is mohan bhattnagar  and  I have a brother due to whom I came here and I am talking with you

Megha- parents

Mohan-  they are gone over there from where they came

Megha - your parents also but your thoughts are not like  that . well leave that topic 

Mohan - ya but I listen that the mountaineers who had gone were seen somewhere  .

Megha - ya I also listened that maybe it be my parents but it is not possible

Megha- ok now I have to go it was a nice time talking withyou meet you  tomorrow morning

Megha and mohan go to there houses but mohan brother was seeing and listening to their talks . he thinks that it is a beginning of new relation because mohan never  or sometimes comes to meet him . but it was God wish that why mohan came here and met megha and then he is in love with megha . he thinks maybe he is thinking much farther but the fact is that umeeed pe duniya kayam hai . mohan comes in and mohan brother asks him that does he like megha . mohan says that he never see megha that way . she is beautiful and very elegant and charming sometimes angry  what I have known her in days but not looked her that way . mohan brother says that you are telling lie you admire her . mohan says yes I admire her but I think it is very early to think what you ae saying . mohan goes to sleep . mohan brother says that  tum kitna bhi jhut bolo sach nahi badlega . they both sleep but mohan wakes up in night and thinks what his brother was saying . he thought that he really admires megha but am in lov e with her . she is different from other girls and simple too but . this thought did not le t him sleep . he then look out of window megha talking with her group member tanisha in all hair open . mohan gazing at her and then suddenly megha look going towards mohan

Chapter four coming soon

purvi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res

Will comment tomorrow for sure...
😊

Loved the prologue
Do continue 😊 😊 Edited by purvi08 - 10 years ago
Adinash thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: purvi08

Res

😊

Loved the prologue
Do continue 😊 😊

please see the chapters also 
Adinash thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: purvi08

Res

😊

Loved the prologue
Do continue 😊 😊

thanks for the complimentsπŸ˜ƒ
meghan27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Res...

Prologue was superb, outstanding...
Continue on reading part's ... so plz... wait for com.
H_Rockerz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@hi adi,
awesome prologue will soon read your updates ...
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice OS read all chapters continue soon😊