Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollywoodfan16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: unishaz

awesome loved it.. Finally all the revenge is taken sam n aisha r with arakshi.. Thanks for pm..

Thanks so much dear..and dont thank me for pm..it entirely my pleasure..I know sam and aisha are true friends...😊
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amritamalhotra

Thanks for the awesome showdown. ..
And another thnx for not let Arjun or Sakshi to be hurt...
Their lives are so endearing. ..
And any drop of their blood is priceless. ..
Vaise bhi they are not physically hurt..
But as you have shown them broken to the core, this hurt is donno how to be repaired..
Itna jyada dukh ho rha tha to know that Arjun was crying while sleeping. .
Sakshi was seeking privacy to pour down...
Such a difficult situation for them..
Waiting to know how they will get back to live normal life shredding the past...
The real struggle begins here probably. ..
Loved this update so so much...
Each scene was dropping with ultimate reality...
Continue dear...

thanks so so so much AmritaπŸ€—πŸ€—
I absolutely love reading your comments...
They will very soon...they are suppose to be together and love will find its way...
Sakshi had admitted to herself that she loves Arjun..Its Arjun who have to come forward and accept this reality and very soon he will realize too and happiness will fill their world again..
Thanks so much again dear...I honestly thank you from bottom of my heart for reading and giving your feedback on every update..πŸ˜ŠπŸ€— 
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maisha1995

great update πŸ˜ƒ

thanks so much πŸ˜Š
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ravzs

Luv d update cont soon

thanks so much πŸ˜Š
anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
unres on page 12Edited by anu91 - 10 years ago
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nicky13

Great update Rati ... Thanks to God that Sikander is finished and Arjun Sakhshi both are safe ... But they both are totally broken ... When Arjun called Sakhshi ke woh Sikander ko last bullet maare and he kept her hand and then they both shoot that Sikander ... That was the outstanding scene of this update ... I was crying for Arjun and Sakhshi ... They are relieved but they are in pain ... They have taken the revenge but they r missing their beloved ones more ... Uff u nailed it today... I was litterly cried for them ... But proud to Sam and Aysha... They r their true friends ... I m sure ke woh dono in dono ko sambhal lenge... And really hope ke aane waali subah Arjun and Sakhshi ke liye Ek Nayi Zindgi leke aayegi ... But with lots of hopes , love and many more things they truly deserve... Loved it sweety ... Thanks so very much... Ke tumne Arjun and Sakhshi ko kuchh ni hone diya :) Plz-2 update it soon :) Stay blessed :)

Thanks so so much dearπŸ€—..they have to be safe as you all asked me to and How i can go against you guys...I am so glad you liked that scene...It was revenge of both Arjun and Sakshi..I m so sorry for making you cry..I never realize that my updates turn out of be that emotional...Ya Sam and Ayesha are true friends and true friends are always there for you..thanks so much..yes they both will find their happiness...just wait and watch..thanks again ...love you dear...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— and also plz update your story soon..I want to read more of that
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Payal_156

Rati dear hugs
awwie such a awesome banner πŸ˜‰
wonderful update
very well written
whoa sik dead party πŸ‘
aww so beautifully written d mindset of arakshi...
sasha at best
tears for arakshi
hope dey support each other more now
lovely..

thanks so much dear...I m so happy u liked the banner...
I am so glad you liked hw i described feelings of Arjun and Sakshi..
Raesha are true friends and they have to be there for them..
They both will eventually find each other..just some time..
love you too dear...thanks so much for reading it and appreciating it..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakuu

Loved the update, so Arjun and Sakshi got their revenge...

but now its going to be interesting how they will cope with it...

thanks so much sakshi...They will find each other soon..little more wait for it and soon they both will find happiness in each other.thanks again dearπŸ€—
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali.Mital

Lovely one dear...an action packed update...
Very nice...
Hope Arjun and Sakshi will face the reality courageously now..

Cont. soon...

thanks so much..I am so glad you liked the update..This will ..its matter of time when they both will realize the importance of other in their life..😊
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PoohLover

Rati ji...aapne mujhe bohot emotional kar diya seeing arjun and sakshi like that 😭...aap nah bohot beautifully write karte ho...me just loove it ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
Thanks so much dear and sorry for making you emotional..sometimes I dont even realize that the update have become too emotional..I am so glad you loved it...πŸ€—
I totally love the fighting sene and where Arjun remembered roshni and beaten sikander..tat was superb...andd then the way he told sakshi to shoot sikander...even though he himsef was sooo gussa vussa,he didnt forgot about sakshi...loove that πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
hey thanks for that...I was thinking how would i write fighting sequence..so tried to depict some of it..and ya I wanted to make this revenge of both Arjun and Sakshi..I am so glad u liked it..
Haanji tussi chinta na kar...puri justice ki hain aapne update ke saath...i was literally jumping jab i saw to be continued at the end
Hey thanks again...
One humble request hain..please dont finish this now...i dont want it to finish...jo bhi karna hain karo...show arjun an sakshi relationship..their behavior towards each other after whatever happen...the way they roceed to friendship and eventually to love and aage also...please please😳
Hey bharati u dont have to request me..u can order me..I write for you guys..dont woorry i wont finish this story soon..abhi toh Arjun have to realize his love for Sakshi, the love which is there, which he does not want to accept right now...Both have suffered so much..now its time they get the happiness they deserve..there are few treats for you for this story that I have planned...it will slowly start to unfold..i will try to make this story legan wait for daryπŸ˜†
Ps-Fantastic plan partner...when Arjun will carry me then you kidnap him..phir we'll have fun together..wat say πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ i mean solving case and all...kuch aur socho mat..hum innocent kudi hainπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ€£ Mein toh samaj gayi hoon..U dont change your decision when u actually see him...we will see where will the innocence vanish in the air when he will come in front or when u will be in his arms..u will be like let innocence go on break for a while..πŸ˜†
Pps-Thank you heaps for this longish update and pm..πŸ€—πŸ€—
thanks so much sweetheartπŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Ppps- kya baat hain..i loove laddoo too..moti choor wali πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ

you are my definitely long lost sister..I also love moti choor waale ladoo..and I finally got a chance to eat one..it was so yummy..It was just heavenly..πŸ˜‰

Edited by shaleenrocks - 10 years ago