Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: tech-tonic

I dont think writers are so dumb to give away  the culprit so easily.So its pretty obvious Nikita will not be the real cheat.

no, actually this can be a very clever plot. now that she has proved she isn't the mole, she can easily go on doing her dirty work while others r looking elsewhere ๐Ÿ˜†
deepsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: napster

Jai and Nikita had an affair so maybe someone is trying to frame her so that it comes out in public and Jai gets distracted? friday kab ayega๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†
deepsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tech-tonic

<font color="#333333" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I dont think writers are so dumb to give away the culprit so easily.So its pretty obvious Nikita will not be the real cheat.</font>

ya in other way Nikita look loyal to his job!!
Arjun_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I get the feeling Nikita is on the side of Yakub, or against the ATU. The idea of JSR shooting Nikita dead outdoors may be a plan to get her into their ranks, and that she had merely faked her own death so that she could return. That agent of Yakub casually said she's dead, without trying to check- that may be a cue for her to get back.
prnbghsh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
There is another side of the story. Yakub have a boss whose role is going to be played by Vinod Khanna and Nikita works for her I believe
orms thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No, i refuse to believe Nikita is bad. Nooo. 
Also, in the foreign version, the girlfriend was good. So there!
napster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
those who have seen the original show, stop posting spoilers.
back to topic, Jia is clearly helping the bad guys but she does not look like a bad person. Nikita on the other hand, still looks like capable to be a mole and keep her cover now that everyone trusts her.
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well i also forgate that man name who pointed out as culprit..it's an ovious guess...but i don't think cv's will shown him as main culprit cause every one who used to watched 24 every one point out that man as culprit including me..from the first epi i have doubt on him...but i really don't want he came out as culprit as it's very easy to guess...
i want some one who is not in my doubt at least..and that will proved 24 is truly thrilling...

Edited**
Ps: but i truly don't want nikita came out as culprit too..as she is my fav...and obvious she is not bad al all๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Moumimon - 10 years ago
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So far Nikita seems to be above suspicion, so far she's the one (apart from JSR) who has taken a beating: first by being suspected as being the mole and second being shot and left for "dead". And seems like she is genuinely bewildered and concerned about what's happening.
I hope she doesn't turn out to be one of the bad guys.
Arjun_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ATU Safehouse. Trisha and Kiran located there. Five agents, including Nikita, Nakul and Veena, involved. Somehow, fake Max finds the safehouse. By the time Trisha and Kiran are out, all the agents, including Nakul, who's helping them ride out, are dead- killed by a now-misfiring fake Max armed with a short-range gun. Only Nikita returns to the ATU office. Get a hint? I have neither seen the episode from the original show, nor broken the plot
Edited by Arjun_M - 10 years ago