Posted: 28 December 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjun_M
Originally posted by PadBear
Some of the differences between season 1 US and India versions :-
so far ...
- Jai has a son and daughter. Jack has a daughter
- Aditya Singhania is single Palmer is a family man with wife,daughter,son
- It's Aditya who is being framed Palmer's son's crime suspected cover up
- Trisha goes to Kiran's party to look for her Teri goes to a furniture store to look for Kim
- Jai hardly spent a 2 min scene in his home Jack was much more relaxed at home for longer
- Aditya wants to make things right Palmer gets his troubleshooter to deal with it
... that's all I can come up ...
oh and is it me or is 24 India shot too much in the dark... I know it's still night...but...
Add one more - the journalist hounding David Palmer somehow vanished from the storyline, while the journalist hounding Aditya Singhania, a Barkha Dutt spoof, was killed on screen by the mysterious sniper.
The guy who plays Max Ferraro was sent to kill Trisha and Kiran at the safe house but in the US version, that sniper disappears after he fails to kill David Palmer the first time.
Plus, the press secretary for David Palmer had strong feelings for Palmer and was encouraged by Palmer's wife,Nicole Palmer to have an affair with him. But in the Indian version,Pooja Bhardwaj had a boy friend(well before she finds out that he is an assassin).