|| US Version 24 Discussion Thread || (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

Manasi_16

IF-Rockerz

Manasi_16

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishan2003

Season 2 & 5 are the best. But Season 4 has the best climax.

I agree with that...to see Jack walking away from his identity...his very existence was heartbreaking!

And i completely loved the final convo between Palmer & Jack...the way he says "Mr President, its been an honour!"

Edited by Manasi_16 - 10 October 2013 at 3:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| US Version 24 Discussion Thread || (Page 4)" in 24 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BHAVII

IF-Stunnerz

BHAVII

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PadBear

Now that I am 12 years older and a bit wiser since season 1, I can say David Palmer looks like the biggest fool on re-watch. A 40 plus yr old US Senator about to be win nomination in the Primaries can be this politically naive? lol.  I have a lot more sympathy for his family and his team. 
Aditya Singhania at least has youth on his side, but am hoping he won't have to be as clueless as Palmer was. Bizarre. 

exactly he took hook line and sinker with his confessionShocked and the worst thing the poll was out in less than an hourLOL LOL 

-Swetha-

BHAVII

IF-Stunnerz

BHAVII

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

Some of the differences between season 1 US and India versions :-
so far ... 

- Jai has a son and daughter.  Jack has a daughter 

- Aditya Singhania is single       Palmer is a family man with wife,daughter,son

- It's Aditya who is being framed    Palmer's son's crime suspected cover up

- Trisha goes to Kiran's party to look for her    Teri goes to a furniture store to look for Kim

- Jai hardly spent a 2 min scene in his home   Jack was much more relaxed at home for longer

- Aditya wants to make things right     Palmer gets his troubleshooter to deal with it

... that's all I can come up ...

oh and is it me or is 24 India shot too much in the dark... I know it's still night...but... 

The girl who killed the photographer in plane and her associate was lesbian where as here they are shown as sisters

-Swetha-

napster

Goldie

napster

Posted: 12 October 2013 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVII

Some of the differences between season 1 US and India versions :-
so far ... 

- Jai has a son and daughter.  Jack has a daughter 

- Aditya Singhania is single       Palmer is a family man with wife,daughter,son

- It's Aditya who is being framed    Palmer's son's crime suspected cover up

- Trisha goes to Kiran's party to look for her    Teri goes to a furniture store to look for Kim

- Jai hardly spent a 2 min scene in his home   Jack was much more relaxed at home for longer

- Aditya wants to make things right     Palmer gets his troubleshooter to deal with it

... that's all I can come up ...

oh and is it me or is 24 India shot too much in the dark... I know it's still night...but... 

The girl who killed the photographer in plane and her associate was lesbian where as here they are shown as sisters
oh yes we can't have that on Indian tv LOL we can have vulgarity and crap shows but not real life scenarios
even though star plus very nicely had shown a gay man. 
imagine showing lesbians. all the protests Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-DiehardYMfanBHAVII

gameon

Goldie

gameon

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
So this is how I guess it will shape up
The guy PM murdered actually belongs to a very powerful family. So the murder is the revenge plot. 

They will hit him when it hurts the most, i.e. the day when he taking the oath and on the day of his father's death anniversary. 

Anil kapoor will be somehow linked to the same case in past. maybe he worked for police and unintentionally helped KK to cover up the murder. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-DiehardYMfan

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Where is the US version being shown in India? I've been checking the schedules, finding nothing.

_Ashy_

IF-Dazzler

_Ashy_

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
All I can say is that I LOVED Keifer Sutherland in the US series and Anil Kapoor is doing an equally descent job here. Kudos!!

blue_green_eyed

blue_green_eyed

Posted: 14 November 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Ya, it is true.that u.s. series is coming in may 2014...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

24 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.