Jodha Akbar

JA: wish wish wish taken for granted - Page 3

AbHer_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I also agree with Shyamla aunty...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...if she wants to teach him a lesson it doesn't mean she wants anything bad to happen with him...afterall she came here for his well being only. Jalal din pray anything for himself...instead he wants her wish to get fulfilled...so the tiger attack is definitely the result of the prayers of both...Jodha will surely feel guilty for this and her guilt will be more remembering it was Jalal who prayed to get her wish fulfilled...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: jeannierocks

hmmm

Jodha just wanted to teach a lesson of humanity to jalal But she is so prejudiced and blind... plus politics is a concept alien to her..  The lady lacks sense.. I don't know what sh can teach him, infact sh should learn something from him. Jalal's only problem is his temper

who just enjoys in others pain..He isn't exactly sadistic.. He is not happy with jodha's misery

he is not akbar yet

the great emperor Akbar whose heart was filled with love, and humanity and justice...

Jalal is just a rock now humanity is not in his blood

1. he disrespects women, just wins the battle and takes the women to his harem..Look, he isn't disrespectful to them.. Jodha does that to him in public... I don't think this is even debatable.. Any other emperor would have kille her by now ๐Ÿ˜†
2. robs the temples Akbar never robbed any temples.. I know they showed that.. but it was a massive error.. I guess they confused him with mohd ghori
3. just rules the kingdom ??
4. just he respects the mughal religion, hindu religion is not respected in his territory 
His reign is known for religious harmony..

Just becasue jodha is his begum he has allowed her to practice hinduism, but other than her no one in agra is given permission to practice hindu religion...She was his first hindu wife.. as far as I know.. he later had many more.. 

and moreover Jalal in anger takes wrong decision, and he loves a win over land ..

he is too selfish... till nowSelfish how?๐Ÿ˜•

if he was not selfish he would have allowed jodha to donate her jewels to fakeer..err.. didn't he very clearly state the reasons?๐Ÿ˜•

if his heart was filled with love even upon jodhas insistence he would have stopped hunting animals

but he said its his hobby to hunt and he wont change himself for anyone Why would he? Plus, he is not in love with her?

so she want to teach a lesson to the rude emperor that to be a king he has to open the eyes of justice, and his heart should be filled with love and humanity Given her sense of justice is flawed.. I don't think so.. she only sees what she wants to see.

and moreover he dont respect relationship...even his mother is not loved by him His mother abandoned him and he had a miserable childhood.. He loves and respects her.. but not as much as maham

no love in jalals life even though many women are in harem...ruku does love and care for him. Salima doesn't love him, but does care.. kind of, as a friend..

he just learnt the art of war.. but he dint learn the word love nor his heart has experinced the love yet.He is very young.. as of now...

so jodha asked god to give her a chance to teach him a lesson ..eventhough she asked is for her selfishness

but that selfishness of the princess will benefit the kingdom and for the people...

Edited by Autumn_Rose - 10 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

he is not akbar yet thats the truth..

Ektha maiyaa made Jalal soft after the bangle thod scene thats really confusing just recall all the scenes which is before their wedding

Jalal forgot that he married jodha to trouble her and teach a lesson toher for her mistake of insulting hin amer

but since CVs made jalal too soft before he loved jodha...

but the fact is he is not akbar yet a noble man no

he is not a noble pure soul yet...may be this princess will make his pure soul

but Jodha is just mirchi like him what to do this is the script mistakely written for the show..

even i feel its jalal who is more matured and understanding than jodha 

but the concept queen is saying jodhas love will change jalla to akbar

actually its jodha who has to change in reality

but think that jalal is jallad now and jodhas love will change him to be Akbar๐Ÿ˜•
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

thank u Alakh.. i love u  dear... i even dont want comment on that scene less comment... 

people dont have any idea about period..n values of that time and who the hell is that mighty boy emperor is ...what he can actually do n he is doing...
jodha is hhis first hindu wife..n whtat about the ambe maa temple in heart of agra... jodha told them to take care ... what jalal fault in that...statue n mandir was stilll in their place
.n even waht are the strict rules of kingdom where jodha belongs...
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ektha maiyaa made Jalal soft after the bangle thod scene thats really confusing just recall all the scenes which is before their wedding

Jalal forgot that he married jodha to trouble her and teach a lesson toher for her mistake of insulting hin amer

but Jodha is just mirchi like him what to do this is the script mistakely written for the show..

but think that jalal is jallad now and jodhas love will change him to be Akbar๐Ÿ˜•

Actually the fact is, it was not because of his wife that he changed.. All those qualities were already in him. So the cvs not showing him cruel is right.. they are promoting the show saying that jodha will change akbar but it makes no sense to me ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Autumn_Rose - 10 years ago
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

we are disusing here the purpose to come dargha in first place,...please open new thread to discuss jalals fault ...
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: smile.sara

we are disusing here the purpose to come dargha in first place,...please open new thread to discuss jalals fault ...

discussion ki flow aisi hai...kya karein๐Ÿ˜ณ