Savitri

Will Miss The Show And Everyone Here (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 06 October 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampirerocks

I definitely can't say about the forum but yeah I will definitely miss the show. Wish it has a second season. I also wish I would have came earlier over here to make new friends. But now nothing can be done other than watching it to happen. Never mind..!!

Emily ... you'd definitely would  have made good friends here. The funny thing is after a show ends then there are fans who turn up and say how much they loved the show and will miss it. But whilst its on most are just silent members.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vampirerocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will Miss The Show And Everyone Here (Page 2)" in Savitri forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vampire12345678

IF-Rockerz

vampire12345678

Posted: 06 October 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I left watching this show
But I still have a soft Spot for it
I made super amazing freind
Including sonu stalku etc
But FIZ my jaan u have been my favourite ;) shh don't tell anyone hahaha
I will miss u JAAnN my girl freind :P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vampirerocksShazad786FIZK6

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 06 October 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire12345678

Will miss you too my Sairuuu jaan. Already been missing you. We had alot of fun and i learnt a lot from you and Snowy too   Wink    LOL    Embarrassed
Hope we can still stay in touch through PMs or scraps and even on this forum.
I wont tell anyone dont worry, lol.    Hug

snowdream

IF-Stunnerz

snowdream

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
ya fizzi will miss everyone..Confused and the show tooConfused

FIZK6

vampirerocks

vampirerocks

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

I definitely can't say about the forum but yeah I will definitely miss the show. Wish it has a second season. I also wish I would have came earlier over here to make new friends. But now nothing can be done other than watching it to happen. Never mind..!!

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Emily ... you'd definitely would have made good friends here. The funny thing is after a show ends then there are fans who turn up and say how much they loved the show and will miss it. But whilst its on most are just silent members. </font>

Then I will definitely stay here for a while to see how people are here. Well I asked someone to have a talk with me on this forum but looks like she is not interested. Confused

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Emily ... you'd definitely would have made good friends here. The funny thing is after a show ends then there are fans who turn up and say how much they loved the show and will miss it. But whilst its on most are just silent members. </font>

Then I will definitely stay here for a while to see how people are here. Well I asked someone to have a talk with me on this forum but looks like she is not interested. Confused

I'm here if you want to talk  :)

vampirerocks

vampirerocks

vampirerocks

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">I'm here if you want to talk :)</font>

Thank God atleast someone is here.
So shall we talk on scraps?

snowdream

IF-Stunnerz

snowdream

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vampire12345678

Will miss you too my Sairuuu jaan. Already been missing you. We had alot of fun and i learnt a lot from you and Snowy too   Wink    LOL    Embarrassed
Hope we can still stay in touch through PMs or scraps and even on this forum.
I wont tell anyone dont worry, lol.    Hug

lol fizzi those were the golden days...remember how we made 2 successful thread on horse riding lol...LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top