Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

They showed their love story only just to end it?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

PayaDesire95

IF-Dazzler

PayaDesire95

Posted: 05 October 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
What an interesting turn of events! So the episode that was telecast last week showed Paya's love story play out in front of them in a nice romantic sequence. Where they showed there friendship turn into love, into marriage and more. Only for this week to occur they just ended it. That too on divorce. So abruptly done, and that as well without warning. 

It just angered me to see how Pankhuri and Adi became so totally helpless and speechless. Left confused and stunned as too what move to make next. They were just frozen. Shocked. Surprised. What should of happened is Pankhuri should of been like fine, you wanna play this game. Well so can I. Then made a phone call, even leaving Adi flabbergasted. Then next thing you know some lawyers turning up saying..."So Mrs.Kumar are you ready to put the property for auction then?". That woulda been hilarious too see, Manorma and Manik totally left out of moves too make. 

Why didn't Pankhuri stand up for herself like she did when Adi was in prison? Instead she just fell weak and confused. Did she totally forget that big drama she done before to keep them in their place? Then Adi comes along with his big brains...yep Divorce. Thats totally the solution to every problem. 

What I'm HOPING for is as per SBS segment it was revealed that Adi and Pankhuri will have a FAKE DIVORCE. Im GUESSING that this may come when Pankhu and Adi tell Avantika and Harish. Avantika will suggest that "You guys have already acted out like your really getting divorced in front of choti Nani, so they think you are really gonna get separated. So instead why dont you just get a FAKE DIVORCE?" So I'm hoping this will happen! Since an ACTUAL divorce is complete stupidity. So lets hope! 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Hafsa94*Dev.*christiandior.Shaily1008__AyEsHa__-Amri-Rainbowcatxomomo121happy_cupcakeMrDarcyfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "They showed their love story only just to end it?" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NISHADEEP

IF-Sizzlerz

NISHADEEP

Posted: 05 October 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
I agree hope it is just a fake divorce... anyway is divorce really even needed now as the whole matter of the fake call at d hospital has been sorted so now Rubel can go to Chennai?
What I really don't understand about Adi is that HOW WILL DIVORCE STOP THIS MANIK FAMILY'S EVILNESSESS?????????????????? They will still harm the family...

I swear they said that they'll show d police d video of Rubel and that's what they threatened PaYa about, but the police cant stop Rubals operation and when he wakes up he'll tell them d truth, right?

Sometimes I feel that every1 in d show are idiots except d villians. Don't the hospital staff know that if a culprit is unwell even police cant stop his operation?????

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

STARPLUSROCKS1*Dev.*PayaDesire95__AyEsHa__-Amri-MrDarcyfanhappy_cupcake

__AyEsHa__

IF-Dazzler

__AyEsHa__

Posted: 05 October 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
If it is a fake divorce dn it's ok...they cn't get separate for that stupid manik family...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*PayaDesire95happy_cupcake

__AyEsHa__

IF-Dazzler

__AyEsHa__

Posted: 05 October 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NISHADEEP

I agree hope it is just a fake divorce... anyway is divorce really even needed now as the whole matter of the fake call at d hospital has been sorted so now Rubel can go to Chennai?
</div>

What I really don't understand about Adi is that HOW WILL DIVORCE STOP THIS MANIK FAMILY'S EVILNESSESS?????????????????? They will still harm the family...
<div>

I swear they said that they'll show d police d video of Rubel and that's what they threatened PaYa about, but the police cant stop Rubals operation and when he wakes up he'll tell them d truth, right?

Sometimes I feel that every1 in d show are idiots except d villians. Don't the hospital staff know that if a culprit is unwell even police cant stop his operation?????
agree wit u.

*Dev.*PayaDesire95MrDarcyfan

PayaDesire95

IF-Dazzler

PayaDesire95

Posted: 05 October 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NISHADEEP

Yes even my mum was saying it doesnt feel real like it usually does, it lacks the reality aspect to it which sometimes it attempted to show however now not so much. Haha the blue part i highlighted and underlined totally agree with you!!! So damn true yaar!! EmbarrassedBig smile So ANNOYED!!! JUST HOPING FOR A FAKE DIVORCE CANT HANDLE A REAL ONE! Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*happy_cupcakeNISHADEEPMrDarcyfan

PayaDesire95

IF-Dazzler

PayaDesire95

Posted: 05 October 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aieshaa

If it is a fake divorce dn it's ok...they cn't get separate for that stupid manik family...

Yes i agree but hopefully when Rubal wakes up he will say the truth fir un sub keh band baj jai geh! Then even they know they can't do anything!! Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*MrDarcyfan

purplefreak43

purplefreak43

Posted: 06 October 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
AGREE with you and by the way...NICE POST! Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 06 October 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged
This twist is plain stupid. No hospital can stop treatment even if it is of a murderer! This is utter nonsense. 
This divorce is the limit now! HOW is this going to solve anything?? It is high time they told Anuj the truth. They should also threaten Anuradha. She knows everything but letting this injustice happen!! 

It is high time Revati went to the police and revealed the truth about her family and her step mother. SHE knows the will is fake. So she should expose them. This situation has gone on long enough. It is utter crap now!! 

PLEASE end this track CV's and stop insulting our intelligence!! 

Deb07-Amri-happy_cupcake

Post Reply New Post

Go to top