Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anushass thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
nice part dear... continue soon... ariya first meet in etf was quite shocking i mean arjun treats somebody like dis is quite new for us i mean he made riya to fall intentionally... waiting for next part
saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wow
Awesome update
cont soon
MeeraXD thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Vampire-queen

Hey don't break my heart saying which couple story this is! I hardly get any story is nt only couple basis or wht so evr!
So i am liking ths FF the way it is! The only thing that attracted me is samiya ( sam-riya) lol.
So do continue with ths plot!
I m loving it!
And this update! Wha! Awesome dude!
Loved this different POV of Ri ! And her first intro! Her team's expression and khadus too!
I m too mch excited for the past memories! We will get sam-ri! Ye ye! And a little for hotty *blush*. Lol
continue soon dear!!
Thanks for the pm!

La! Thanks for liking it and supporting my concept of having it not 'couple based' from the start! 😆

MeeraXD thumbnail
Dear friends, love you all for liking Chapter One🤗 (group hug) and I know that I got you all too excited for this Chapter but there is a very huge problem. This chapter turns out to not exactly 😕 relate to what I mentioned in the precap. I AM SORRY! 😭. It's just because I want to build up a strong base after the flashbacks are done with that is why I have incorporated this part. I am not saying it is bad. I actually like this part, its funny!  But it's just a build up before the Sameer and Riya share past memories. I promise, real promise😆, that next chapter will definitely be THE CHAPTER!😆

CHAPTER TWO

'Guys, stop making her uncomfortable by staring at her' said Sameer in a serious tone. The very instance like obedient children, ETF members distracted their eyes at anything but Riya.

'Riya Mukherjee, our new criminal psychologist. She will start from today and I hope that ALL of you will treat her like you have treated any new member of ETF'. While introducing Riya to the team, he emphasized ALL looking particularly at Arjun with glaring eyes. They all took their seats and shared a long awkward silence because of the incident. *How worse could this day become? God, Hey God, listen to me, you can't make the day any worse so stop trying! Please!*

Ayesha being the more considerate one, started off by introducing the members to Riya. Riya nodded and smiled at everyone but she dare not look at Arjun's direction. In her mind, she was murdering Arjun with a fork and knife. Yeah, she was not into violence so the fork and knife seemed appropriate enough to murder a police officer to her. Deeply engaged with her thoughts, she hardly followed what Ayesha was saying until- And this is Chottu!'

Riya looked around the conference hall in an attempt to find a small kid or perhaps a dog. 'Who? What?' Riya said confusedly. Riya... yeh Chottu hai...' said Sakshi with a smile and a I know' look. Riya looked at the humongous body builder sitting right in front of her and burst out laughing. *Oh Shit! I shouldn't have done that*

They all looked at Riya with a serious face, making Riya tensed like shit. I am sor...' before Riya could complete the sentence, they all burst out laughing except Arjun of course, who turned his seat around to face the outside city view. From then, the atmosphere in the conference hall changed dramatically. One by one, they told their little story of what or who they thought Chottu was when they first came into ETF:

=Shree: When Rathod Sir first called Chottu into the office, I thought Rathod Sir was offering me tea because I assumed that Chottu was a Chaiwala. Without looking at Chottu as he entered the office, I politely replied Nai thik hai bhaiya, Chai nahi chaye!'

=Ayesha: I met Chottu while I was undercover in a night club. Apparently, Chottu was also there for the same drug dealer I was looking for. Mistakenly, looking at his built I thought he was a bouncer. So when a little fight broke out between two teenage boys (they were innocent guys!) and I saw that Chottu paid no attention to the fight but was seating at the bar, I gave him a long lecture about his responsibilities as a bouncer. Later when I joined ETF, Rathod Sir introduced me to Chottu, I nearly fainted...'

=Sakshi: Well I first thought Chottu was Arjun's son or something like that because Arjun was briefing me on my first day when a phone call interrupted. Arjun after the phone call said that he has to go and when I asked him if everything was alright, he said intensely: Chottu needs me...' I was very impressed with Arjun that in between his work, he takes a child's mere call so seriously. Later on, I found out that Chottu was in fact not so Chotta!'

Obviously, Chottu being the sport he was took it lightly and enjoyed the laughing session with the team. They laughed for long and Sameer was happy to see that they were already accepting Riya. Oh my god! So I was not the only one. I am so excited to work with all of you!' said Riya with a gleaming smile. They too looked very happy and probably they liked Riya for making the serious ETF conference hall walls hear their open laughter for the very first time in the history of ETF. During the whole time, Arjun for not once interfered but neither did he enjoy the story session. Suddenly, he stood up with a start and strode out of the room in anger. Rathod eyed him as he did.

'Ok guys, aaj ke liye Chottu ko embarrass karna bas... Tum log apne work stations jasakte ho. Mujhe Riya se kuch baat karni hai' Rathod said with a smile. Before, they all left they gave Riya a warm hug and patted her back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See it wasn't that bad?! 😆 I hope you guys like it!! 😉

Cheers!

Edited by MeeraXD - 10 years ago
ll_megha_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 
it was awesome and hillarious update dear.
i am literally laughing about embress chapter.
hey you are such a good writer.
i am impressed with you.
and sorry if i hurt your feeling is that i love ariya so i asked that but your story plot is awesome and i loved it.
love the way riya react after listening chotu name.
it was wonderful update dear.
MeeraXD thumbnail
Originally posted by: ll_megha_ll

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 

it was awesome and hillarious update dear.
i am literally laughing about embress chapter.
hey you are such a good writer.
i am impressed with you.
and sorry if i hurt your feeling is that i love ariya so i asked that but your story plot is awesome and i loved it.
love the way riya react after listening chotu name.
it was wonderful update dear.

AWWW!! I love ya! The previous post wasn't directed at anyone, it was just that I was glad to see that she liked the FF because it didn't have the couple factor.
ll_megha_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MeeraXD

AWWW!! I love ya! The previous post wasn't directed at anyone, it was just that I was glad to see that she liked the FF because it didn't have the couple factor.

yaa i know dear.
but i liked your concept and story dear.
but you are such an awesome writer
saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
night  i comment
now re
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice one.. Hehehehe funny background story of each meeting chotu.. Nice going.. Thanks for pm..
rizwanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome update
nice to see that the team accepted
and easily befriended her
riya's reaction listening chotu's name was awesome😆
also the reactions of others at his name was superb
n riya thinking to murder arjun with a knife was nice
thanks for pm
cont soon