Power of a Goddess for a day - What would you do.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Happy Dasara to all

I just read the IF article about what actors would do if they were given a power of the goddess for a day.  I find it a great question and IF members should be asked as well. 

So here is the question to  IF members:

If you are given the power of a goddess for a day,  i.e.  you have absolute and ultimate authority to issue an everlasting order / command / decision / change   etc , what would you do? 

If I get a power of a goddess for a day I would like to punish all the people who have harmed others- irrespective of men/women, provide food, land and livelihood for each and every human being on this earth till infinite times, impart compassion knowledge common sense to each and every living being, make sure there is peace and peace everywhere, that money takes less precedence over other wonderful things in this world. List is endless.

I made this thread in members lounge since Navratri thread was there. 

It appears game threads are more popular there hence requested that the thread be moved here.  : ).

Toh KMH vasiyon answer do na.
If I had absolute power for a day I would heal the sick, provide the needy and love the abandoned. I would end suffering, poverty and hunger. I would like to see more respect in the world, respect for human beings, for women, and for each other. Additionally, I would end religious intolerance, ignorance and discrimination by spreading peace through the motto: love for all, hatred for none.

ps: On a lighter note, since this is a KMH forum I would also use my special powers to travel to India for a day just so I can meet Karan & Kritika..😳

Well said Meera.  I would like to see all those changes as well.  Especially eradicating hunger.