Debate Mansion

Bush family and assassination of JFK

Dazlingflower thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

I never took interest in JFK assassination or any part of history related to him until I watched this video. Video talks about how gov't covered up the evidence of the real killer- George .H .Bush(former president). It almost break my heart how members of government planned to get rid of JFK, so they could carry their illegal activities. Also video talks about Current president Gerorge Bush responsible for death of Kennedy Jr. You guys have to watch the video. It's long and it requires attention.

I knew American history is filled with killings of other race in the name of religion, but I had no idea about JFK😭.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usachick821 thumbnail
um, well its quite an interesting theory, however u should try to research a bit for yourself to find out the truth because most of these type of documents just try to sell their stories and often cover up facts that are important in proving them wrong.
Dazlingflower thumbnail
I did and I found some readings related to it. For some reasons video makes more sense then what gov't has been feeding us through media.
Dazlingflower thumbnail

Originally posted by: usachick821

um, well its quite an interesting theory, however u should try to research a bit for yourself to find out the truth because most of these type of documents just try to sell their stories and often cover up facts that are important in proving them wrong.

did you watch the video? I don't think you did. I would love to know what you think after seeing the whole video.

usachick821 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dazlingflower

did you watch the video? I don't think you did. I would love to know what you think after seeing the whole video.

actually when i wrote my comment i had not, but i just watched it and like Dr. abhijit said i dont think it is very convincing. Its just as convincing as the other people who were accused of killing JFK. I personally dont really believe it.

jprasad thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhijit shukla

This is the thirteenth person I have heard of
being accused of JFK murder. Nearly every President after JFK has been
accused.
I do not Buy it....the person to gain most was LBJ and I have watched a
documentary about him too!

I think Michael Jackson tried to kill him.
Morgoth thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhijit shukla

What did he do? Dangle JFK over the 7th floor balcony?

Maybe that's why he's roaming around Bahrain in a Burkha πŸ˜†

wildblossom thumbnail

Originally posted by: jprasad

I think Michael Jackson tried to kill him.

πŸ˜†

nice oneπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†

-Masakali- thumbnail
i dont think that we will ever know who truly killed jfk