awesomegurti

IF-Rockerz

awesomegurti

Posted: 05 October 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Congo all for new thread

So now discussion on AB Rekha

Ganesh an didnt marry rekha mother valli ya pushpa
Rekha was a child expected same love from his father which didnt happen

In simi interview she said she attends award functions to get AB glimpse only for that glimpse she goes to award functions

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bollywood Fulltoo Gossip 3 (Page 6)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mallika-E-Bhais

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 05 October 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Rekha's RWSG interview is the weirdest I've watched!!! She denied & accepted AB Sr in her life. She is delusional & absolutely obsessed about him!!
Farzana is lesbian, I am as sure as I can be.

Funny tid-bit: Someone I know, in the early 90s used to , be a Star News reporter. She went to Calcutta to interview this one lady who claimed to be a "white witch", a witch who uses her "powers" for good. This lady claimed that Rekha is a witch who uses her powers to maintain her youth & beauty ShockedShocked And whichever man comes into contact with her, she will destroy him. 

Freakishly true, but this jazz is just soo hard to take seriously . LOL But I just thought I should put it out there. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bewafatvdekha.MithiBani

mythical

IF-Dazzler

mythical

Posted: 05 October 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
^^ are you talking about Ipsita Roy Chakraverti???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SmritiKathatvdekha.MithiBani

Mallika-E-Bhais

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 05 October 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
I've no idea who this woman was. 

Mallika-E-Bhais

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 05 October 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
And if you mean my friend, that isn't her name. Tongue

awesomegurti

IF-Rockerz

awesomegurti

Posted: 05 October 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Hi Mallika
Wr is Krystal ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mallika-E-Bhais

awesomegurti

IF-Rockerz

awesomegurti

Posted: 05 October 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
The sexy and highly talented Drashti Dhami is all set to let her hair down tonight and party like never before. Reason? She wants to celebrate her Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa (season 6) victory.
Given below is the sms invite which guests have received. She has personally called up a few close friends.
"'Hello people looking forward to see all of you and join me in my celebration today at apicus bar, 8th Floor, Bluewave Building, Near Fun Republic, right opposite hometown/bora bora,off link road andheri west - 6 pm onwards (as the venue shuts early) no theme just one motto BE ON TIME. Cherio!!'
Her co Jhalak contestants are believed to be in the invitee list. Her choreographer Salman Yusuff Khan is also expected to be at the do.
Cast of her show Madhubala (Colors) will also be there however her co star Vivian Dsena may give a miss, given his not so good rapport with the actress.
A source wondered if Gurmeet Choudhary will turn up as both sizzled the screen in Geet. Last year when Gurmeet had thrown a bash to celebrate his Jhalak win, Dhami was missing.
We are very sure that Drasthi's boyfriend Neeraj Khemka will be there to be with his partner during her moment of glory.
It is known that Drasthi loves to party, hence, expect a lot of fireworks tonight.
TV gossip

awesomegurti

IF-Rockerz

awesomegurti

Posted: 05 October 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Sallu Khemka both in same frame again

Post Reply New Post

Go to top