Post Reply New Post

Page 37 of 151

chimchimcher-ee

IF-Sizzlerz

chimchimcher-ee

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mythical

Originally posted by bewafa

@mythical: Hema has toy boys? Has she slept with no-names or some other known people?

@greenscarf22: your cousin is lucky! I like him! any more goss? LOL

here is the blind item - EnjoyWink
its a 2011 news -
Then there is a yesteryear heartthrob who may now well be in her 60s. She is married and her daughter too is an actress. This beautiful actress has found a young toy boy for herself; a purser with a private airline. Talk of the mile-high club. Apparently, the actress is pretty open about her involvement with him. Recently she was in Chandigarh for a performance and she openly shared a room with him. The moment she was done with her performances she would either rush up to the room or call him to the restaurant in the hotel. Sweet, no?

This purser wale blind reminded me of this: 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1794524&PID=46992376&#p46992376

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bewafamythical

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bollywood Fulltoo Gossip 3 (Page 37)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mythical

IF-Dazzler

mythical

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
@ greenscarf22 - do the deol bros really worship the ground their father walks on?? both are following his footsteps with affairs outside the marriage... but this 'my father is the best in the world' crap is nauseating!! and what's the real equation between sunny-bobby and their step-sisters?? never heard the bros say anything about the sisters much but the sis keeps raving about their bhaiyas!!Confused

as for Hema being a plastic ki dukkan - i totally believe!! she is in direct competition with Rekha to look young forever...

oh and supposedly rekha's beauty is due to practising magic according to ipsita roy chowdary (india's most renound wiccan) and that rekha is actually ipsita's disciple!!Ouch

Edited by mythical - 14 October 2013 at 10:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bewafa

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by greenscarf22

Originally posted by mythical

@ greenscarf22 - do the deol bros really worship the ground their father walks on?? both are following his footsteps with affairs outside the marriage... but this 'my father is the best in the world' crap is nauseating!! and what's the real equation between sunny-bobby and their step-sisters?? never heard the bros say anything about the sisters much but the sis keeps raving about their bhaiyas!!Confused

as for Hema being a plastic ki dukkan - i totally believe!! she is in direct competition with Rekha to look young forever...

oh and supposedly rekha's beauty is due to practising magic according to ipsita roy chowdary (india's most renound wiccan) and that rekha is actually ipsita's disciple!!Ouch

Of course yaar! yeh kaisa sawaal hain? after all guys are sensitive towards their mothers, so naturally they would detest Hema :P  I have to say Hema did the right thing by getting her daughters married off to single men from big families because she would never let her girls follow in her footsteps by hooking up with a married man.

oh god, that goss on Rekha being the disciple of a Wiccan is damn creepy Shocked I always picked witchy vibes from Rekha and now i can see why Dead

Yet they don't hate their father who, despite being a married man, pursued Hema. One assumes they hate Hema for ruining their family life...and for hurting their mother but they're doing exactly that by cheating on their wives. Is it OK because they won't marry the females they have affairs with?
The Deols piss me off...except Abhay :P

Omg yes! That witch article was so creepy! And Rekha does seem to give those witchy vibes...*shudder*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mythicalgossipgurlscharminggeniechimchimcher-ee

charminggenie

IF-Rockerz

charminggenie

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Alright straight from the sets of YPD 2 , the Deols were shooting in Leicester Uni, when a friend of mine was the line producer. According to him the two Deol brothers act like they own the world. Bobby needed regular supply of booze, babe and fag!  Sunny adores and spoils his younger bro more than his son Karan!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bewafamythicalBullsEye777chimchimcher-ee

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Is it true that Esha was sent to a rehab?

mythical

IF-Dazzler

mythical

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
^^she was good friends with Zayed Khan who is a Drug Supplier to the stars... so possible hai!! we are known by the company we keep... and peer pressure is a dangerous thing!!

BullsEye777

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
I don't think so. She would have died by now.

chimchimcher-ee

IF-Sizzlerz

chimchimcher-ee

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged

Jo groupie ko hai, woh rockstars ko bhi hai...

LOL

charminggenie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top