Perfect description. 🤣

of what? 
Answer being phusski or Elephant face

😳

😆
A_la_mode thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
That explains Rekha's mental instability! She never had a stable father figure & keeps bouncing from men to men tho'. I think she is obsessed with AB 
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Yeah that's what seems so weird to me, the level of her obsession. I feel like she was saying something along the lines of one moment, one whiff of his presence or some BS, and she was influenced for life. It made her who she is...

But in the beginning of the interview, she was saying how all she wanted when she was younger was to get married, fall in love, have lots of babies and so on. It's unfortunate that none of that seemed to work out for her, but I guess she was clinging to that hope maybe?

And then she avoided the topic of why she married her husband completely, sidestepping all the how they met, why, etc, very clumsily if I may say so, to "focus" on how that influenced who she became. That did make me curious though, wonder why she married him so randomly when I'm sure she could have had her pick...And Simi did say that everyone who knew the both of them knew that the marriage would never work out.

I can't believe I just sat and watched most of that...

And 😆 Jaya...I can just imagine..
A minor curiosity: Is Farzana a woman or a shemale? I have my doubts.
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys, how many times has Rekha been married? Twice? Not including the random sindoor spotted in her maang at Neetu Singh's wedding.

Farzana I guess is lesbian or bi? Rekha is bi right?

I have a question, how come the Bolly industry seems to have a higher percentage of non-straight people than the non-filmy duniya?
^It's equal everywhere, just that non-filmy folk are not the targets of Gossip mags.Edited by krystal_watz - 10 years ago
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvdekha.

of what? 
Answer being phusski or Elephant face

😳

😆

A face like elephant's butt. 😆 His face really does remind one of saggy ass.

chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

For those who are interested to know about Rekha's life: 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1625997

The thread is full with all Rekha articles & old magazine scans.

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congo all for new thread

So now discussion on AB Rekha

Ganesh an didnt marry rekha mother valli ya pushpa
Rekha was a child expected same love from his father which didnt happen

In simi interview she said she attends award functions to get AB glimpse only for that glimpse she goes to award functions
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Rekha's RWSG interview is the weirdest I've watched!!! She denied & accepted AB Sr in her life. She is delusional & absolutely obsessed about him!!
Farzana is lesbian, I am as sure as I can be.

Funny tid-bit: Someone I know, in the early 90s used to , be a Star News reporter. She went to Calcutta to interview this one lady who claimed to be a "white witch", a witch who uses her "powers" for good. This lady claimed that Rekha is a witch who uses her powers to maintain her youth & beauty ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜² And whichever man comes into contact with her, she will destroy him. 

Freakishly true, but this jazz is just soo hard to take seriously . ðŸ˜† But I just thought I should put it out there.