Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsyellow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AngelTeen

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thank You so much for the inclusion in this list and for being a reader of mine. Much humbled. :)
</font>

Thank for reading my post and for awesome pictures of BS
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Oh! How sweet of you it is to make a thread for the writers. πŸ˜Š

Thank you so much Latha for adding my name in the list, along with some of the most renowned and veteran writers of this forum. It really means a lot. Your words made me smile .. so it is my version of Arnav that makes you come back? πŸ˜‰

Like someone has mentioned in a comment .. it is just two sides of the coin. Readers and writers exist for each other ... and as much as I enjoy writing, I enjoy reading what others write too. And more that that I am ever obliged for the time spent by the readers to not only read the stories but also to press like and more than that leave meaningful comments to encourage the readers.

Had it not been for the readers & writers .. IF probably would have been a closed chapter for me too .. long back.

Thank you once again. πŸ˜Š
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Aww, you don't even read me but still mentioned me on the list? 😳 So humbled! Thank you so much! πŸ˜ƒ 
I myself am grateful the writers on the forum, for writing such wonderful tales and sharing them with us. A show that was over almost a year back is still alive in all its beauty, thanks to them 😊
opsyellow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vgedin

Aww, you don't even read me but still mentioned me on the list? 😳 So humbled! Thank you so much! πŸ˜ƒ 

I myself am grateful the writers on the forum, for writing such wonderful tales and sharing them with us. A show that was over almost a year back is still alive in all its beauty, thanks to them 😊

yes of course I read yours story, just not often. waiting for few updates togetherπŸ˜ƒ
rainyday3000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG...i have been meaning to make a similar post as this one to thank all the brilliant and talented writers on IF...whom I love n their stories can't live without...n ironically 90% of your list of writers matches mine...most of those writers know me...or so I like to think...plz accept my heartfelt Thanks for writing such beautiful stories...n taking the time out of your busy lives to share them with us...I know how difficult it can be with husband, kids n jobs...more the reasons to show our thanks to u...keep writing beautiful stories n sharing them with us...n we will enjoy reading...liking...n commenting on them!!! LOVE U ALL!!! :)
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Some of my favourites too...what a great idea...to thank everyone ...
R
Edited by vandana.sagar - 10 years ago
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you so much Latha. You are a sweetheart. You have always been very kind with your appreciation for all our works and I feel glad to have met you in the virtual world.

Your constant appreciation of my works, motivates me to get back to writing. And I do promise to start writing soon.

Thanks again.
CheshireBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you so much for the mention, Latha. I'm glad that you enjoyed reading my work!
😊
aquagal thumbnail
Thank you so much.
I'm much humbled. To be mentioned in the list of my favorite writers is so overwhelming.
It's readers like you for whom I'm writing. Your comments are always looked forward to. I would repeat that I'm not a writer but its guys like you who makes me to put my thoughts, wishes on paper. Seriously I won't have been writing if not for the amazing readers like you.
A heartfelt thanks. Love 😊 
GirlOfFire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Latha
Thanks for putting this thank you together. I'd always wanted to write and if it hadnt been for IF - and some wonderful people I met on here, I never would have written my first one. and the next. and the next. 

My hats off to all the wonderful writers on IF.. 

Agree Lazy - how long will the magic last?

M