|| 24 Episode Discussion Thread || (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 11

zephyr29

IF-Rockerz

zephyr29

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Its for that reason alone I have never opened the US version thread. But I heard from last week's episodes they have changed track from the US version, which is a good move. 

I, for one, really hope Nikita is not in league with the bad guys, she is too awesome of a character to cross over to the other side. But like you said, no one can be trusted.

Really looking forward to Shabana Azmi's entry tomorrow/day after. From the looks of Nikita, Abhilasha Grewal does not seem very popular at the ATU.

Edited by zephyr29 - 31 October 2013 at 12:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arjun_MDiehardYMfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| 24 Episode Discussion Thread || (Page 8)" in 24 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
None of the RAW people are popular at the ATU. Gill, I call a CID joke. Abhilasha seems to be reasonably competent, but she too will fall short. The question is, how short.

We finally get to see who is issuing orders to Yakub. But then, his identity is also not known- and this Vikrant? Seriously? First he's in bed with Mehek Ahuja (already someone calls it the Robert Vadra-Barkha Dutt affair), and then he's hobnobbing with this boss. Who knows who this boss is, and what his next move will be.

Hey look, it's Rahul Khanna!

Edited by Arjun_M - 01 November 2013 at 11:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiehardYMfan

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 02 November 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
This Abhilasha Grewal, I feel, may get taken out sometime early. She's much too competent to be spared, unlike Gill. She could also be a villain acting against the interests of the ATU.

The Casualty Ward will have an entry by the time JSR completes another interrogation.

Were you surprised when you saw Yakub taking orders from someone, and under a little stress? He now has a weakness, surely. But I was surprised when Raja, Yakub's boss, was following someone else's orders. He was aided by that member of the family all along, who even helped fix Aditya's dates!

DiehardYMfan

DiehardYMfan

IF-Rockerz

DiehardYMfan

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
I was not surprised to see Yakub  taking orders...After all he was not supposed to be the mastermind...the political background of freeing the leader seems reasonable!

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Fake Max blows up Mehek's residence, with Mehek trapped. That channel was already revealed as media for sale, and remote-controlled by politicians. Maybe there's something to take out of this, given how our real-world new media is on the payroll of the political ruling class? The producers of 24 seem to hate them just as much as those social media volunteers.

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 10 November 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
This is really smart. They've sneaked the Sri Lankan war against the LTTE into this show.

If Mehek Ahuja is Barkha Dutt and Vikrant Maurya Robert Vadra, what do you make of that scene? And what do you make of the assassination? The producers of 24 must have a serious axe to grind with the establishment.

Mehek25

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 15 November 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
@Arjun_M...

Just saw the episode of 9/11...was surprised at the precap...both KK's words nd the last bit about a sri lankan assassin arriving...

Nice move incorporating the LTTE movement into the show...

By the way is it only me or does anyone else also feel that this whole thing is somehow based on the Gandhis?

Many of the characters and happenings seem to be drawn from their real life occurrences...

Show is going quite well...good thing i have not yet watched the US version of this episode... Am waiting for this to end then will watch it...otherwise would be making comparisons...dont want that to happen...

Waiting for today's episode...

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 15 November 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
@Mehek_25 They've replaced the Palmer family completely with these Nehru-Gandhi clones, complete with a Digvijay Singh, Robert Vadra, Menaka-Varun and even a Barkha Dutt! Their portrayal of Damaad 420 and Liar-in-chief Diggi isn't very positive. Interestingly, Aditya Singhania has a wardrobe similar to that of rival Narendra Modi.

Talking of this show's Barkha Dutt, oh my, the producers seem to hate our news media with a passion- just like a lot of us. Hopefully the Government, which bankrolls the media, won't censor the show.

Oh, wait, hello LTFE! LOL

Today's episode revealed a new villain. What do you make of it?

Edited by Arjun_M - 15 November 2013 at 10:40am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top