India-Forums

|| 24 Episode Discussion Thread || (Page 6)

Zeal17 Goldie
Zeal17
Zeal17

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
I am watching this show only because of the actors in it... Tisca Chopra, Suchitra Pillai, Mandira Bedi and the actor playing Aditya...

Hip Hip HurrayStar 

i wish in next season we have Shveta Salve.. Vinay pathak also..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiehardYMfanzephyr29

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
The dialogue I loved most was

when the villain said to JSR, "I have no time for family dramas!"Tongue

something like that to that effect.

Hope someone makes an avi out of itLOL

Edited by AngeloScuro - 22 October 2013 at 7:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arjun_Mzephyr29DiehardYMfan

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjun_M

I too believe Aditya Singhania's character is being handled nicely, by actor and director/writer alike. I'm also impressed with Ajinkya Deo's acting, how he fakes his concern all along in the show, till he kills and subsequently kidnaps.

Hip Hip Hurray is an old favourite of mine, and I have a soft spot for youth dramas- much of V's Buddy Project fans have fond memories. That show also had Suchitra Pillai, as a teacher- she's now acting as Mehek Ahuja here.

Finally finished watching the episode fully. Yeah, Ajinkya's acting was really good. But I had already had a doubt right from the start that he wasn't exactly who he said he was. But the way he killed Jhanvi was truly chilling. I had a feeling he was an agent but not someone who would go to the extent of killing. In this case, could it be him who killed and mutilated the real Abhay Gupta??

Hip Hip Hurray was a big favorite of mine as a teen. Wouldn't miss a single episode. But couldn't watch when they started the college track.

Arjun_MDiehardYMfan

Arjun_M Senior Member
Arjun_M
Arjun_M

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Quite likely. The impostor could have killed and mutilated the real Abhay Gupta- since he so coldly killed Jhanvi.

Did the Tata Safari Storme ad annoy you? I felt it was overdone. In fact, this was the second time a real brand was mentioned. In the dark, all the cars' monograms were either hidden in the dark, blurred (like one Mahindra XUV) or removed (like Yakub's Hyundai Sonata), but the Mercedes has a clear-cut, negative role. First a smooth and fast getaway car, then the hard and well-built door smashes Jhanvi's fingers, then as the boys are trying to get their money from Yakub, or driving away, we see the Mercedes monogram clearly- and it looks ominous.

I was never that big a fan of H3 as a teen, but started watching it a few months ago when I gained some interest in youth dramas. Not seen the college season yet. If only youth dramas were as enriching today.

We also had a spy show then- Time Bomb 9/11- looked and felt very tacky and cheesy, where that show's RAW agent comes up to the Prime Minister and says outright that his life is in danger!

Edited by Arjun_M - 22 October 2013 at 7:57am

DiehardYMfanzephyr29

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
LOL well its apparent since they are the main sponsors of the show they won't lose any opportunity for promoting the brand. Though I'm not much into cars, I admit I haven't been able to see clearly the brand of most of the vehicles shown except for the Merc which seems to be shown quite prominently. Done intentionally? Who knows.
I agree youth dramas are just not the same anymore. Never seen Time Bomb but have heard what a cheesy show it used to be.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arjun_M

Arjun_M Senior Member
Arjun_M
Arjun_M

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Strangely, the only other Safaris in the show have not been highlighted and their monograms, hidden. Even JSR starts off driving a Mahindra XUV.

Mercedes has largely been tight-lipped about it. They did, however, force Danny Boyle to censor their brand in Slumdog Millionaire, because they didn't want their car driving through Dharavi, the slum colony. What's happening here is an outright brand slam.

The show just keeps getting bigger. I feel it deserves a home video release.

DiehardYMfan

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Probably they'll have a DVD release by the end of the 1st season.

DiehardYMfan

Arjun_M Senior Member
Arjun_M
Arjun_M

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Missing the show already? Friday round the corner. Is JSR faking it? Did he use a tranquiliser bullet on Nikita? What is Nikita's real plan? What next for WNCC? And whose orders is Yakub following? Let's wait and watch. Hopefully they won't cut the 12AM run.

DiehardYMfan

Go to top